Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What songs get you teary-eyed?

NothingIsEverything

As the title goes, what songs make you emotional, that brings a tear to your eye because of the message it brings?

I have several songs I can think one, but the one that has been on my mind lately is, ironically named, "Emotions" by Roger Troutman.

This song just makes me think about my relationship with @Kyoshi and how much I love him so much and how much I want to be with him one day.~

Also, the version by vaporwave artist Vektroid is pretty good as well:

But also when I hear this song, I can't help but to think about what happened to Roger eventually. :(

• Brohoof 2

"Baby Mine" from Dumbo. If the dam of my tears haven't burst by then, 2:06 is when it most certainly does!

"Goodbye May Seem Forever" from the Fox and the Hound. Sweet Walt Disney! When the chorus starts singing at 3:08, I just bawled like a baby!

• Brohoof 2

Everything Stays by Marceline from Adveture Time.

Thought I'd Let You Know by 4everfreebrony:

Both songs remind me of my past experiences and bring out strong feelings and sadness.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

"How to Save a Life" by The Fray comes to mind. It's just too relatable... friendships end :( 

I fully agree with you.

I don't get teary with any of the songs, I am not an emotional person but rather embracing it's meaning...

till I listened to the song "rainbow" by sia. I don't know what just happen, but that song just pull a heartstring or something..... I think I need a doctor to check on that. 

• 3 months later...

I am not at all a crier and am not one to get emotional over movies, books, and songs. There is one exception, though, for some odd reason: "Lullaby For A Princess." I literally bawl and blubber sadness. I can't even think about it without getting teared up.