Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Five Nights at Freddy’s

Spryzen.0.Zt

well what do you know a thread for FNAF. Yeh I'm a fan of the series, I like the lore and the mystery to it. Its makes me feel like a detective, when taking all the clues from the games and the books to make sense to the story.  The only thing I don't like is the crazy fandom who think they are right and won't care to listen to the alternative or accept it. And the fact  that Scott is always adding more confusion to the lore in every game. I get the feeling that scott is trying too hard to make the lore best to everyone's expectation, when he should just goes whatever's best and make sense to him.

• 2 weeks later...

I never played any of them, but i watched Lets Plays from Five Nigh at Freddys 1 to Sister Location. ( not including Spin Offs ) It was fun watching a Lets Player react to the Game, but it seems like the Games are frustrating.

It was interesting to watch, but as a survival horror game, i find it sad that the Story has almost no cut scenes at all and that you have to collect Information, by looking at every detail in the game, how are you supposed to do that while you get jump scared? And how is someone supposed to find that out? I have the Opinion that a Horror Game should kind off explain the Story and not let everything be so confusing and hidden, like its not part of the main game.

The Series will never be one of my favorite survival horror games, but it was fun enough to watch, i never plan on playing any of them though, but im interested in watching the Movie...well, if the Movie will come out at some point, seems like the Production got in trouble.

1 hour ago, Luna Moon said:

I have the Opinion that a Horror Game should kind off explain the Story and not let everything be so confusing and hidden, like its not part of the main game.

I think the minigames and the Phone Guy/Dude's dialogue explain that quite well, to tell the truth. Not in terms of specific details about the characters or the time, but about the events. You should be able to draw some conclusions on your own without much issue.

I also enjoyed playing the second and third games, they had just enough stuff going on that it stimulated my brain but didn't overwhelm me. First one looked too simplistic so I didn't bother, those from the fourth onwards were too stressful.

Not to mention Let's Players, like you said... anyone watch Markiplier play Five Nights at Fuckboy's? clearly not for kids, so I'll refrain from posting a link...

no longer a fan or play the games as I feel the hype died (my local comic shop is stocked full of FNAF merch though omg) but i enjoy the lore a lot and will normally rush to the first let's player video released once Scott releases a new game. I just suck at these games in general, so im happy to watch others play it and unlock everything, just so i can know more lore.

Original foxy is best btw.

The original game still holds out as the scariest one, still feels like a genuine old school horro game. I got nightmares from Bonnie. 3 is a close 2nd as Springtrap is really scary.

I never actually played Five Nights At Freddy's as I don't have the balls for that kinda drama, but I do watch some of the videos and follow the lore a bit. Very simple, but well designed game series. The fans can get cringey at times but on a whole the series was enjoyable, even the odd content that Scott released like the MMO. The original theme never gets old. Runs a chill up your spine.