Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Got Any OC Name Ideas?

Lucky Bolt

Hey yall so, I'm really needing some name help with these new OC ponies of mine. The cool thing about these ponies is that they all represent my family. I would love all of they're names to end with "Bolt" like for example, my ponysona's name, "Lucky Bolt" :squee: I'm really having a hard time coming up with some good name ideas for them, so I would love to see what yall can come up with! :fluttershy:  I'll also list the pony's personality to help you out with any name ideas. :grin:

Here's the first one, an Earth pony stallion. (This is my dad as a pony :P) He's very easy-going and relaxed, and he loves spending time with his family and friends. He can be a real goofball at times, always joking around with his playful teasing. He's friendly to everypony he meets...his personality is a lot like Applejack's. He also loves music, and can always be seen wearing a hat. He loves the color green. He's a  country pony at heart. Here's his picture:

ice_screenshot_20180111-140545.png.e7db39c5eaf84d94b58fd3ed1b029711.png

Ok, the second pony is my mom's ponysona. She's a Pegasus mare who's very creative, she loves art, especially painting. She's outgoing but at the same time shy, and she can have a real fiery temper at times. She loves animals and reading books. She enjoys traveling, but home for her is in the countryside. Here's her picture:

ice_screenshot_20180111-135658.png.c7af7b2a2851858df358c13ea59bc41d.png

Now the next pony is my younger brother's ponysona. He's an Earth pony stallion who's very laid-back and easygoing, but can be a bit stubborn and super lazy. He;s also a bit shy, but he's very intelligent. He has a natural talent for fixing and building things. He enjoys inventing things. He's also honest. Here's his picture:

ice_screenshot_20180111-142137.png.7d6035109ef40cf69f6a34b31d69e5d4.png

Okie dokie next pony is my youngest brother. He's a Pegasus stallion who's outgoing, athletic, and can have a super fiery temper. He loves playing sports, and loves flying fast. He can get bored really easily, and enjoys excitement. Here's his picture:

ice_screenshot_20180109-171404.png.c06f41fbe61811aa2c0b9a702090d702.png

And finally, the last pony is my sister's ponysona. She's a young Pegasus filly who's very fun, and very funny. She really enjoys the spotlight, and she's super outgoing. She loves music, and she especially loves singing and dancing. She can be very girly, but is a tomboy at the same time. She's a very unique pony. Here's her picture:

ice_screenshot_20180111-142838.png.24998abd18d5cdd8d32b2f1feb1586eb.png

Ok, thanks to all of you in advance for helping out! :fluttershy: Again, a name ending with "Bolt" would be ideal. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 4