Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

roleplay world Roleplay World

Kitty_Cat

I believe you were trying to post in the EqE section... that and you may need more posts.

Hiya!  I'm the guy they point at and say, "that guy" when someone asks who is in charge of roleplay stuff, and I'd be more than happy to help you out in working through the different stuff to find out what to do.  Feel free to PM me if you have questions... or, ask them here.  I don't mind.  :squee:

Post count is small - check out stuff around the forums & comment on a few things, and before long you'll find yourself at 50, 100, even 1000 posts.  It happens quickly.

EqE Section is a specific section of roleplays set aside that are as close to show canon as possible, plus a number of OCs are reoccurring characters there, as well as show favorites.  In order to play a specific character there, one has to apply for it - to prove you know your stuff.  If approved, you pretty much get to BE that character in any and all EqE storylines... which can carry over to other stories as well!

For roleplays that aren't show canon, or for just a blank slate to play with, we offer the EvE, or the Everfree Section.  In there, there's no limit to what you can do (other than the site guidelines, natch), and you won't have to apply for anything!  Just start with an OOC Thread, gather players, then start your RP Thread.  Easy as pie.  

Let me know if this helps, and if not, I'm happy to throw as much CHAOS! at it as I can, until it works right.  :icwudt:

• Brohoof 2