Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help! I screwed up badly!

Lore Finder

Hello!

To remove links, just double click them (while in editing mode) and select "Remove Link" option in the window, that will pop-up:

Spoiler

ycGe3fj.png

This will un-link the part of the text, that contained a link. In your case, each paragraph has one, so you'd have to repeat that action 17 times using that method.

Another method is to SELECT ALL by using CTRL+A, then CUT it all out using CTRL+X, then PASTE it back without formatting by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+V. Though this method will paste the text without any formatting, so it will get rid of bold, italics, links etc. etc.. You can of course cut&paste only the part of the post, where you want to get rid of any formatting.

If you'd have any troubles, here's your post without any formatting for you to copy and paste, if needed.

Spoiler

Darkness. All you can see is darkness. It's pitch black and penetrating it is impossible. But something does manage to penetrate it. To pierce through it. A voice. A shouting voice.

"Hey!" The voice shouts. It's gruff and sharp. "Hey! Y'all alive! Hey!" It's at that moment you realize that you can only see darkness because your eyes are closed. You open your eyes and are blinded by the light. You gasp, you hadn't realized you were holding your breath.

"Oh thank goodness!" The voice says in relief. "I thought you were dead!" As your vision clears you finally see the source of the voice. It's a bald, brown man with a five o' clock shadow and brown eyes. His clothes are dirty and tattered and he has a rifle strapped across his back.

"Haha!" He laughs, clearly overjoyed. "It's so good to see actual people! I thought I was the last one!" He sits down and looks around. You follow his gaze and notice other people for the first time. They all look disheveled like you feel, as if they too had just woken up. "So tell me." The man says. "What are your names? I'm Yevan." It's a simple question but for the life of you you can't answer. You don't know your name or anything in fact. You don't know who you are and have no memories. The only thing you remember is that you were a prisoner and now your free.

(<--->)

Hello true believers. It is I Linkara, here with another amazing roleplay. Here's the premise: you wake up in the ruins of a prison with no memories. The only people around for miles are the other people who are just waking up (you and the other players) and a man named Yevan. Yevan has been wondering this place for years, here being The Span: a massive domed city containing the last remnants of humanity and protecting them from an apocalypse. Unfourtanetly, due to the corruption of the span, the span ended up wiping itself out. Yevan doesn't really know the details but he does know he was the last survivor. Was, past tense. Now he's found you. And you guys can find a way out of the dome together. Of course, the whole amnesia thing might be a problem. But who cares. It's just nice to see other people.

CS

Nickname (because you don't remember your name Yevan has given you a nickname. What is it?):

Why (why did Yevan give you this nickname?):

Gender (what is your biological gender?):

Eye color (what color are your eyes?):

Hair color (what color is your hair?):

Items and personal belongings (do you have any items or personal belongings? Probably not since you were all prisoners but still.):

Weapons (Yevan has given each of you a weapon. What is it?)

Personality (how does your caharacter usually act?):

Appearance (what does your character look like?):

Other (anything else I should know before you start?):

Hope that helps! :) 

• Brohoof 5

35 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello!

To remove links, just double click them (while in editing mode) and select "Remove Link" option in the window, that will pop-up:

Reveal hidden contents

ycGe3fj.png

This will un-link the part of the text, that contained a link. In your case, each paragraph has one, so you'd have to repeat that action 17 times using that method.

Another method is to SELECT ALL by using CTRL+A, then CUT it all out using CTRL+X, then PASTE it back without formatting by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+V. Though this method will paste the text without any formatting, so it will get rid of bold, italics, links etc. etc.. You can of course cut&paste only the part of the post, where you want to get rid of any formatting.

If you'd have any troubles, here's your post without any formatting for you to copy and paste, if needed.

Reveal hidden contents

Darkness. All you can see is darkness. It's pitch black and penetrating it is impossible. But something does manage to penetrate it. To pierce through it. A voice. A shouting voice.

"Hey!" The voice shouts. It's gruff and sharp. "Hey! Y'all alive! Hey!" It's at that moment you realize that you can only see darkness because your eyes are closed. You open your eyes and are blinded by the light. You gasp, you hadn't realized you were holding your breath.

"Oh thank goodness!" The voice says in relief. "I thought you were dead!" As your vision clears you finally see the source of the voice. It's a bald, brown man with a five o' clock shadow and brown eyes. His clothes are dirty and tattered and he has a rifle strapped across his back.

"Haha!" He laughs, clearly overjoyed. "It's so good to see actual people! I thought I was the last one!" He sits down and looks around. You follow his gaze and notice other people for the first time. They all look disheveled like you feel, as if they too had just woken up. "So tell me." The man says. "What are your names? I'm Yevan." It's a simple question but for the life of you you can't answer. You don't know your name or anything in fact. You don't know who you are and have no memories. The only thing you remember is that you were a prisoner and now your free.

(<--->)

Hello true believers. It is I Linkara, here with another amazing roleplay. Here's the premise: you wake up in the ruins of a prison with no memories. The only people around for miles are the other people who are just waking up (you and the other players) and a man named Yevan. Yevan has been wondering this place for years, here being The Span: a massive domed city containing the last remnants of humanity and protecting them from an apocalypse. Unfourtanetly, due to the corruption of the span, the span ended up wiping itself out. Yevan doesn't really know the details but he does know he was the last survivor. Was, past tense. Now he's found you. And you guys can find a way out of the dome together. Of course, the whole amnesia thing might be a problem. But who cares. It's just nice to see other people.

CS

Nickname (because you don't remember your name Yevan has given you a nickname. What is it?):

Why (why did Yevan give you this nickname?):

Gender (what is your biological gender?):

Eye color (what color are your eyes?):

Hair color (what color is your hair?):

Items and personal belongings (do you have any items or personal belongings? Probably not since you were all prisoners but still.):

Weapons (Yevan has given each of you a weapon. What is it?)

Personality (how does your caharacter usually act?):

Appearance (what does your character look like?):

Other (anything else I should know before you start?):

Hope that helps! :) 

Thanks. That helped a lot. It fixed the problem. Thanks.

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was locked