Register now to remove this ad.
chroniqlo

Hello various poners!

Hey guys! I'm new here, and I just thought I'd drop by and say hello. My favorite overall pony is also RD, and I really enjoy drawing (I have a deviantArt under the same name). I've also got a few assorted hobbies, such as audiophile stuff and WoW, when I feel like paying my sub :lie:. Anyways, I look forward to being part of the community and meeting you all!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: Went looking for Ponysquare only to find out that it was closed! I found this mentioned as an alternative.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I've been a fan of the franchise since I was itty bitty and came across the new show in season 1.
  • Brohoof 5
  • Smiley 1

Welcome! Hope you have fun on the forums while you're on this site! You'll find people that have some of the same interests as you, and enjoy your stay! 

• Brohoof 4

Hello! ^_^ 

I think I also like RD the most. :P
I took a look at your dA account, very nice artworks I must say! :catface: 
I hope you'll have fun! ^_^ 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 2

Not a poner but a huntsman among horse faunuses..hope you enjoy the site.

Edited by Qrow Branwen
  • Brohoof 1

Heya @chroniqlo and welcome to the forum :D
Always good to see new ponies  :bedeyes: You'll see, you'll enjoy yourself here, lot of crazy cordial ponies people :o
Feel free to message me if you have any question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

• Brohoof 1

Hello there, unicorn-lion... thing? o.O

Welcome to the our poney partey! ^-^

P.S. I Love your drawing style sooo badly!

• Brohoof 1

Hey, Chroniqlo, welcome aboard.  I'm pretty new here myself, at least I feel that way.  So, your an audiofile, eh?  In what respect?  I'm kinda into audio production, myself.  Got a little bedroom studio setup.

• Brohoof 1

I'm also interested in the Audiophile aspect of what you mentioned. I'm super new but welcome anyways!

Hello and welcome here, hope you enjoy your timeand find new friendsB) RD Best pony:wub:

Hi there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round, role play, discuss about everything and help each other out!

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything. ;)