Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Will you watch G5?

CastletonSnob

Considering i watched everything before so far and found something good from all Gens, i will definitely watch it^^

As long as it has cute talking animals and as long as its not a pre-school show, i will watch pretty much everything.

47 minutes ago, ShootingStar159 said:

You know what? I’ve decided my least favorite thing about these leaks.

That I can look forward to seeing this question for the next two years, long before we even get any sort of official word of g5.

Technically, we may see an official word from Hasbro earlier unless G5 comes over two years :dash: 

2 hours ago, ShootingStar159 said:

You know what? I’ve decided my least favorite thing about these leaks.

That I can look forward to seeing this question for the next two years, long before we even get any sort of official word of g5.

I agree with this. I think we should stop talking about g5 because we don't know a lot about it yet. We need to just wait for more info. Preferably official info, because leaks bother me. (Imagine having all your hard work spoiled for everyone to see!)

We should spend this time celebrating the time left we have with g4, instead of making assumptions or guesses about g5!:)

Back on topic, though, I will certainly give g5 a shot, and I have faith it will be good, but if they mess it up, I'll probably stop watching it. I'll still be a a member of the g4 fandom though!