Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Will you watch G5?

CastletonSnob

14 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

Why would you drop out of video games?

I don't really like the new Nintendo Switch games. I pay more attention to MLP and pre-Switch video games rather than post-Wii U games.

(edited)
Just now, FirePuppy said:

I don't really like the new Nintendo Switch games. I pay more attention to MLP and pre-Switch video games rather than post-Wii U games.

There are other consoles.

Edited by VG_Addict

I don't think there will  be a generation 5 for My Little Pony with how awesome things are going for My Little Pony right now ending My Little Pony friendship is magic and starting a new generation could be risky for Hasbro if the next generation doesn't become as big or a hit as the current generation could Make Hasbro go downhill fast with how good the current My Little Pony generation is doing Hasbro is probably thinking of just stinking too it I mean sure they might change it up a bit bring in some new characters and worlds her and there so it doesn't go stale but I don't think there truly going to end friendship is magic till it becomes non profitable anymore but it could be years before that happens and if that happens most likely they still wont have a generation 5 because if Hasbro can't make anymore money off of that it will be discontinued but with the money Hasbro is making I don't think they will be ending the series or the franchise any time soon

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 1

59 minutes ago, NathanW200 said:

I don't think there will  be a generation 5 for My Little Pony with how awesome things are going for My Little Pony right now ending My Little Pony friendship is magic and starting a new generation could be risky for Hasbro if the next generation doesn't become as big or a hit as the current generation could Make Hasbro go downhill fast with how good the current My Little Pony generation is doing Hasbro is probably thinking of just stinking too it I mean sure they might change it up a bit bring in some new characters and worlds her and there so it doesn't go stale but I don't think there truly going to end friendship is magic till it becomes non profitable anymore but it could be years before that happens and if that happens most likely they still wont have a generation 5 because if Hasbro can't make anymore money off of that it will be discontinued but with the money Hasbro is making I don't think they will be ending the series or the franchise any time soon

But the leak said G5 will be in 2020.

21 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

But the leak said G5 will be in 2020.

I changed my mind I'm not going to watch G5 I'm not too thrilled with their design ideas or content and changing the characters so much I don't know why there switching generations anyway I think it's dumb My Little Pony is already perfect the way it is now why would anybody want to change it if Hasbro is I think there making a huge mistake especially since G4 brought in so many fans and they made so much money off of G4 if they change that they could loose fans especially knowing half of the comments I saw online from fans advise against the idea I know they'll loose me a fan if they switch to G5

Edited by NathanW200

If it's good, then i will keep watching, even it's not the same mlp we know, we can like many things for different reasons. Hasbro knows about our brony existence, it's not like they will revert back to their dumb G3.5 just to neglect us.

Edited by Lambdadelta

I’m not really attached to My Little Pony as a brand name, so ehhh, probably not. And I dunno how I feel about more world building and adventures; I’d kinda rather see the franchise double down on its sitcom-sequence elements. 

• Brohoof 1

kind off, I heard its going to be similar to Chrono Trigger, There is an Eartth Pony World, Pegasi World, Unicorn World, and the Joiner World

Edited by Rebellious Rainbow

22 minutes ago, Veil said:

Hold up, how is it exactly gonna be like Chrono Trigger? I've played that game a lot and I don't see a relation.

Probably Moliminous  said it somewhere in his videos I just couldn't find where, some of it sounded like an theory, I don't really know where he finds his sources

Edited by Rebellious Rainbow

17 hours ago, AlexanderThrond said:

And I dunno how I feel about more world building and adventures; I’d kinda rather see the franchise double down on its sitcom-sequence elements. 

That's actually what drew me to this incarnation of MLP, but the execution has been lousy at best.

The next incarnation does have the chance to improve in that regard. But if FIM had to be considered as a precedent, the show should just stick to slice-of-life and not bother with adventures.