Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Are Some Really Weird Commercials You've Seen

ultrairongorilla

This company had an series of odd commercials like this

The theme in this thread seems to be animals can easily make a commercial go from funny or cute to .... huh? 

• Brohoof 2

44 minutes ago, Steam Control said:

the ice cream baby commercial....*shivers*

You mean, "Little Baby's Ice Cream"? You Fool! Nostalgia Critic lost one of his lives watching that punishment from heck in 2016!

You may watch his reaction to the commercial. But beware of Nightmares tonight!

In fact, throughout this whole episode, he reviewed several scary commercials. Watch the whole thing if you dare!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

That GoDaddy Super Bowl commercial where the red haired bespectacled nerd made out with a super model very loudly and awkwardly too long ranks up there for me.

I can not remember any commercials that struck me as really odd. However, I do remember hearing of this line of commercials recently. To me they're funny, but also weird because it's just such an odd way to go about advertising a brand of coffee (not the use of muppets, just watch!), but it is from long before I was born...

• Brohoof 1

That no doubt has to go to the banned skittles commercial... but due to rules in regards to NSFW I cannot show it. Either take my word for it, or look it up yourself, tread lightly if you do look it up though. :blink: 

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

That no doubt has to go to the banned skittles commercial... but due to rules in regards to NSFW I cannot show it. Either take my word for it, or look it up yourself, tread lightly if you do look it up though. :blink: 

Good it was mentioned, that was what i was thinking... but i knew not to post it.

Here's a fairly odd one 

• Brohoof 1