Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching RP based on a story inspired by RWBY

Scare Effect

So if your reading this then you are some what Interested in the RP, so welcome and I hope you stick around for the RP.

Any way let's start with the story. it is based on the story E.S.D.E by Mystic Moon (i.e. Me and no I am not posting this to make you read the thing or even look it up this is for reference for those who in the very slim chance have read it) it is a Rwby interpretation of the Pony world and lore. If you maybe guessed it has a Highschool setting which is called the Elemental School for the Defenders of Equestria(ESDE for short). Now if you are still interested we can get some basic requirements/Rules.

1. All Characters are human
  2. All characters are separated by three races:Stone People - Earth pony characters, Sky People- Pegasus pony, Star People- Unicorn pony(will go more into detail)
  3. Each character needs at least one magic ability(Maximum of two)
  4. Weapons are a mix of traditional weaponry and Industrial fire power (Trying to keep tech close to what it is in the show with a bit of tweaking for your character's preference)
  5. Armor similar to weapon though armor can also pertain to clothing if that is what your character prefers to fight in.
  6. please link Character during submission

Other than that list above here are a few rules pertaining alicorns and dragons. Alicorns will be defaulted to Star People to even the playing field for other characters and dragons can select a race from the three above.

Now with that out of the way feel free to sign up

Edited by Scare Effect
missing a word

• The title was changed to RP based on a story inspired by RWBY

Maybe I have too many requirements that seem a bit too much so let me explain some of them real quick the first two are automatic no real thought put into them. the third and fourth will probably take a bit of time to think about if your character normally doesn't have either special abilities or weapons. Armor is basic clothing unless you state otherwise.

But if this is still too much let me know okay.