Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology Post a pic of your Desktop Setup

chubzz

(edited)

Mine? Could you find a stock photo of a rock with wires? That's probably mine. Soooo old. By Celestia I am poor.

EDIT:@Anony Are you sure that jar isn't for marathons? ;)

Edited by frenzyhero

(edited)

Mine? Could you find a stock photo of a rock with wires? That's probably mine. Soooo old. By Celestia I am poor.

EDIT:@Anony Are you sure that jar isn't for marathons? ;)

Ha, thats a good one, but no. I have a bathroom in my room!

I don't think I have the guts to use that jar for that, plus I would be cleaning it for 6 hours (slight OCDness)

Edited by Anony-Brony

Ha, thats a good one, but no. I have a bathroom in my room!

I don't think I have the guts to use that jar for that, plus I would be cleaning it for 6 hours (slight OCDness)

OCD? Don't. Just DON'T get me started on that. I can't put up w/ more of that. I had an argument earlier today on another forum with this guy claiming something or another 'bout OCD. It was nearly 20 pages long. Mods went out and just banned him. I'm their whipping boy thar. Bring out their worst, not doing any blah blah blah. So yes, uhm, real OCD, you wouldn't use the jar. Post a pic of your hands. We'll go from their if you've got OCD (personal hygiene) if you've got blisters and the like from excessive washing where the raw skin has emerged.

Book on OCD: Why Does Everything Have to be Perfect?

BTW, I wanta ask ya sumthin, Anony.

(edited)

OCD? Don't. Just DON'T get me started on that. I can't put up w/ more of that. I had an argument earlier today on another forum with this guy claiming something or another 'bout OCD. It was nearly 20 pages long. Mods went out and just banned him. I'm their whipping boy thar. Bring out their worst, not doing any blah blah blah. So yes, uhm, real OCD, you wouldn't use the jar. Post a pic of your hands. We'll go from their if you've got OCD (personal hygiene) if you've got blisters and the like from excessive washing where the raw skin has emerged.

Book on OCD: Why Does Everything Have to be Perfect?

BTW, I wanta ask ya sumthin, Anony.

I meant that as an expression, I couldn't think of a better term at the time

...ask what?

Edited by Anony-Brony

(edited)

I meant that as an expression, I couldn't think of a better term at the time

...ask what?

Yeah, I'm just being a prick. I'm ticked. How 'bout you check your PMs. Why would I send a Q over a thread? Edited by frenzyhero

(edited)

I'm rocking a custom built rig and kickass setup.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Case: Cooler Master HAF X

Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 EVO B3

Power Supply: Chieftec Nitro Series BPS-850C 850W

SSD: OCZ SSD Agility 3 120GB 525MB/500MB/s

Hard Drive: WD Caviar Black 1TB 7200RPM

Graphics Card: Sapphire 7970 3GB 1125/1575MHz

Processor: i7 2600k 4.2GHz

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14

Memory: Modified Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 1333MHz

DVD Burner/Reader: Samsung SH-S222AB/RSMS

Operative System: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64Bit

Monitor: BenQ G2420HD X3 [Eyefinity]

Speakers: Creative Inspire T6160 5.1

Headset: Creative Arena HS-1100

Keyboard: Logitech G510

Mouse: ROCCAT Kone+ 6000DPI

Mouse Pad: Roccat Sense

Grabbing this from another thread. My setup. <3

i7 2600k 3.0ghz

Why is your 2600k only at 3.0GHz? It's default clock is 3.4 and can easily be clocked higher. :o

Edited by TheBrokenToast
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Grabbing this from another thread. My setup. <3

Why is your 2600k only at 3.0GHz? It's default clock is 3.4 and can easily be clocked higher. :o

Ment to put 4.3ghz :D my bad, i might go for 5+ at some point, ordered a great corsair water cooling set so might be something to do pretty soon, I OC'd all my graphics card's aswell and the system is running pretty cool

CPU on max load is about 41 degrees

mobo on average is around 34 degrees

Graphics card on a high load is about 47 degrees

and hard drives never go abouve 18 degres

Pretty confident i can OC stuff higher :P

Edited by chubzz

Ahh okie :3

Are you going to put a third party cooler on it and OC that baby <3?

Damn right :) Got a corsair h100 water cooling unit in the mail yesterday for it ready to be put in at some point <3

Damn right :) Got a corsair h100 water cooling unit in the mail yesterday for it ready to be put in at some point <3

Sweeet <3 :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My room is a mess.

Posted Image

Posted Image

You have a FLAT SCREEN in your room!? All i have is a small 8x6 tv for experimanting with my original xbox!

post-4621-0-23655200-1337974162_thumb.jpg

that VCR doesn't even work

Edited by Anony-Brony
  • Brohoof 2

You have a FLAT SCREEN in your room!? All i have is a small 8x6 tv for experimanting with my original xbox!

post-4621-0-23655200-1337974162_thumb.jpg

that VCR doesn't even work

It is a 46 inch Mitsubishi LED TV.

(edited)

So... This is my setup:

post-1707-0-87485900-1338033465_thumb.jpg

Once you go dual (monitor), you never go back.

... Unless it's inevitable.

post-1707-0-16576100-1338033461_thumb.jpg

Damn, my cords are messy!

Edited by Kaborer
  • Brohoof 1

So... This is my setup:

post-1707-0-87485900-1338033465_thumb.jpg

Once you go dual (monitor), you never go back.

... Unless it's inevitable.

post-1707-0-16576100-1338033461_thumb.jpg

Damn, my cords are messy!

Damn right on the multi monitors :P, And looks like you need some zip tie's under there lol :D

Damn right on the multi monitors :P, And looks like you need some zip tie's under there lol :D

This is the part where you explain what a zip tie is. (Of course afterwards I'll be saying "Ah yes, I know what that is")

But multi monitors are amazing. My friend, who has dual, doesn't really understand why, I want triple monitor. ^_^ (I mean three screens for my desktop. I don't use the laptop very often, it's more meant for school work)

• Brohoof 1

This is the part where you explain what a zip tie is. (Of course afterwards I'll be saying "Ah yes, I know what that is")

But multi monitors are amazing. My friend, who has dual, doesn't really understand why, I want triple monitor. ^_^ (I mean three screens for my desktop. I don't use the laptop very often, it's more meant for school work)

Ah, Its a plastic Tie that you wrap around cables then feed it trhrough the other end, and it makes a zip noise. Keeps cables together

Posted Image

Im going tripple monitors soon so i dont even know if i can go back to duel XD

Ah, Its a plastic Tie that you wrap around cables then feed it trhrough the other end, and it makes a zip noise. Keeps cables together

Posted Image

Im going tripple monitors soon so i dont even know if i can go back to duel XD

I actually know what those are... I just don't know their name, not even in Danish :unsure:

I need to upgrade or get a new PC first, before my third screen. Mine is kind of crap for a gamer-pc and now that I have a laptop for school work, my desktop can be purely for free-time stuff. (Dedicated for gaming)

• Brohoof 1

Not too bad :P Post a pic when you get it done quite intrested to see. Are you going to have a random assortment of monitors, or 3 of the same in a Surround setup for gaming across the 3?

Not too bad :P Post a pic when you get it done quite intrested to see. Are you going to have a random assortment of monitors, or 3 of the same in a Surround setup for gaming across the 3?

It's probably gonna be over a year before I get it done, but I'm gonna use one main screen for games, one for entertainment (A movie, some music or just browsing on the internet) and one for Skype. That's what I imagine, at least...

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...