Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology Post a pic of your Desktop Setup

chubzz

Everybody here has their awesome, high-performance computers and all I got a lousy school laptop. I feel an amoeba in an ocean full of whale sharks. The best thing I have to show off are my speakers.

post-8121-0-81249300-1375152381_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Well this is how my office looks like

I spent almost all day here for Monday to Friday and some hours on satudays I could share my room but I think this place is my home now.

....Damn when you put it that way its kind of depressing.

Thats how i want my office to look when i get a job (after university of course)

Everybody here has their awesome, high-performance computers and all I got a lousy school laptop. I feel an amoeba in an ocean full of whale sharks. The best thing I have to show off are my speakers.

attachicon.gifIMG_0401.JPG

I started out on a terrible laptop, the only reason i have an awesome computer is because i prioritized every bit of money i ever got for years into computing :3

Thats how i want my office to look when i get a job (after university of course)

Lol well if you dont mind moving south of the border and earning your pay check in a 3rd world currency then you may have found a place to work =P 

HAHAHAHA my setup is lame. :P It's kinda a piled-on mishmash of everything but the kitchen sink.

post-3479-0-86109300-1375153340_thumb.jpg

Sooo yeah. That was from a couple months ago. My desk is covered in junk now... :unsure:

I might clean it up and take a better picture sometime... :catface:

I really want another HD monitor... ;A;

Lol well if you dont mind moving south of the border and earning your pay check in a 3rd world currency then you may have found a place to work =P 

South of the border for me would be France i believe, i'm English ^^

After i have my BSC in Computer Science i think there should be more job opportunities for me around the world, if not i will just get my Masters then maybe teach.

After i have my BSC in Computer Science i think there should be more job opportunities for me around the world, if not i will just get my Masters then maybe teach

Jup I was a little off there hehehe. Well we are an IT solutions company with an HQ on Mexico City if you ever get a feeling for adventure you now know who to call 

My desk at any given moment.

WP_20130729_003.jpg

I'm not exactly the most organized person. I actually like it a bit better this way. Also the USB cable coming out of my laptop is for my phone, both the tablet and phone need to be recharged.

My desk at any given moment.

WP_20130729_003.jpg

I'm not exactly the most organized person. I actually like it a bit better this way. Also the USB cable coming out of my laptop is for my phone, both the tablet and phone need to be recharged.

WOW, i havnt seen a beige computer for years! :D

Honestly, what were manufacturers thinking with that colour? why didn't they just make them white or black? :/

*snip*

Hey. We have the same tablet.

PUQgy6r.jpg?1

Battlestation so cramped you'd swear I was in an M1.

(Look real close under my monitor, above the spoon (yes, spoon, don't ask), you can see my little Twilight Sparkle. :3 )

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

My setup not a huge fan of it but its something. Computer in the gap between the desks. Apple Cider for the person who can find twilight.

img-383034-1-setup.jpg

OOOOOHH MYYYYY GAAAAAAAWWWWWWDD!  You have a headcrab!  On your desk!  you have just earned my respect.  Completely.  And also, here's an update on my set-up, because I just changed rooms.  This one's a bit more epic than before.

post-13878-0-55206600-1377050230.jpg

post-13878-0-24654800-1377050241.jpg

post-13878-0-94552000-1377050252.jpg

post-13878-0-10402700-1377050278_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

OOOOOHH MYYYYY GAAAAAAAWWWWWWDD!  You have a headcrab!  On your desk!  you have just earned my respect.  Completely.  And also, here's an update on my set-up, because I just changed rooms.  This one's a bit more epic than before.

attachicon.gifmail.google.com.jpg

attachicon.gifmail.google.com2.jpg

attachicon.gifmail.google.com3.jpg

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Ahhhhhhhhhh snap!!! You have a chuck norris poster on your wall, a portal core AND A DHALEK. Did we just become best friends? because awesome... 

tumblr_mrhuaiPZ8U1stxm31o1_500.gif

• Brohoof 2

I have a laptop, so I don't really have a 'set up' outside it xD

But here's a picture of my screen. The picture changes every minute and stuff, but Luna turned out to be my current one. 

igimh7X.jpg

Like a user said above me, I don't have a "setup", I just have a 2 laptops. A MacBook Air and a Acer Aspire. I'll be showing you my Acer, I might show you my Mac later. Since I don't have a setup, I'll just show you my desktop screen. :P

(Yes, I have my taskbar on the side...)

tLx4Wwy.png

Edited by Sunset Shimmer

I have a laptop, so I don't really have a 'set up' outside it xD

But here's a picture of my screen. The picture changes every minute and stuff, but Luna turned out to be my current one. 

img-1769184-1-igimh7X.jpg

Mother of all that is holy and celibate, that is an amazingly awesome desktop background!!!!! Like, seriously, would I be able to find that on Google?

Oh, right, my setup? Well, I just have a laptop, so not much to look at compared to everyone else with their fancy multiple screens and other do-hickeys.  Well, do YOUR computers warm your upper thighs as well as mine?

Hah! I thought not!! Cold-thigh plebes!!!

Mother of all that is holy and celibate, that is an amazingly awesome desktop background!!!!! Like, seriously, would I be able to find that on Google?

Oh, right, my setup? Well, I just have a laptop, so not much to look at compared to everyone else with their fancy multiple screens and other do-hickeys. Well, do YOUR computers warm your upper thighs as well as mine?

photof.JPG

Hah! I thought not!! Cold-thigh plebes!!!

I guess you could find it, just save the picture of my desktop and then drag it to google images. It should find the picture pretty easily. It's on deviantart, by user Mricantdraw or something. Don't really remember.

Sorry if the picture is too big, but I am new to using this for posting things. This is my Desktop, I don't have a Camera,  so I couldn't take a picture of my set up, my Apologies, I will post one as soon as possible!

Notice the Clutter of desktop icons, before you make comments on that, remember, I have even more on my laptop! This forums Desktop icon is just above Nuka Cola and next to Internet explorer, Yes, I use Internet explorer, it works just fine for me :-)

tE7x0d5.png

Have seen a post your desktop, so why not post the physical one! img-381252-1-biggrin.png

I'll start

MY_SETUP.JPG

Got a new pc now, this pic was taken before i became a brony.... So no mlp stuff D:

Edit:

Guess ill post specs

2x ASUS 2GB GTX 580

4TB non raid setup

100GB SSD Boot

32GB Corsair Domminator DDR3

1100W PSU

i7 2600k 3.0ghz

Unknown Corsair Self contained water cooling

These are the specs and the setup for my computer, couldn't copy the specs so I just screenshotted it.

Alienware x51:

aa_zpsa8082e72.png

image_zpsa094ef39.jpg

image_zps4cdcd14f.jpg

Hope u like them :D

• Brohoof 1

I try to avoid any kinda clutter or desk chaos - I can't function properly unless everything is neat and clean.

OMG! THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!! I just have a laptop on a table. I wish i had a camera  but even if i did i would not post a picture because like i said...It's just a laptop on a table :(

WOW, i havnt seen a beige computer for years! :D

Honestly, what were manufacturers thinking with that colour? why didn't they just make them white or black? :/

Holy moly, is that rainbow lettering? Man, all my computer is a cracked screen in my super small hallway, and even then it It's not even mine. It's a Macbook pro and it can barely stand on It's own. I also have a Bamboo Tablet. That's it. 

Hers the desktop of DaReaper I added the pony in to class it up a little wallpapoer is the Scootaloo one Lugia made

post-16202-0-02406300-1377352769_thumb.jpg

And of course the tangle mess underneath with the subwoofer wireless satilitte speaker reciever for home theater system and tower

post-16202-0-45495300-1377353005_thumb.jpg