Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Forgotten Ties 1x1

Maple Bat

OOC:

@Star48955

In Canterlot castle, there was a lot of clashing and Cheering heard throughout the castle. Maple, who was only 13 was dueling one of the strongest stallions in the guard She was getting pushed back, She lost her balance and got kicked in the face flying across the ring. "OW... Dang it... I know I can beat you, I just know it!" Maple roared angrily.

The guard she was fighting snickered "Come back when you're a real bat pony, Kid." He and the other guards near him left the arena leaving Maple there, crying and defeated. She'd tried so hard that time but she still lost without even touching the Stallion. This was her 4th week of training... There was a lot more head of her.

Edited by Maple Bat
Link

Moon poked the rock gingerly with a hoof. Nothing happened. She breathed a sigh of relief. She smiled as she sat on her flank, tired. Good. It seems like I've calmed down. Her smile faded. I don't want Luna to worry...maybe I should send a letter. But how do I explain...this?!  Her eyes narrowed as she glanced at her back with an almost accusing face. Then her face fell and she sighed. No. I can't...I just can't.

Luna Eclipse trotted along the shoreline, resisting the urge to start running. She fixed her gaze on her destination as she prayed that nopony would stop her. It didn't work. Luna stopped in her tracks as a voice rang out behind her. "You are certainly in a hurry." Luna turned around with dread written on her face. Oh ponyfeathers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2018 at 3:59 PM, Star48955 said:

Moon poked the rock gingerly with a hoof. Nothing happened. She breathed a sigh of relief. She smiled as she sat on her flank, tired. Good. It seems like I've calmed down. Her smile faded. I don't want Luna to worry...maybe I should send a letter. But how do I explain...this?!  Her eyes narrowed as she glanced at her back with an almost accusing face. Then her face fell and she sighed. No. I can't...I just can't.

Luna Eclipse trotted along the shoreline, resisting the urge to start running. She fixed her gaze on her destination as she prayed that nopony would stop her. It didn't work. Luna stopped in her tracks as a voice rang out behind her. "You are certainly in a hurry." Luna turned around with dread written on her face. Oh ponyfeathers.

Maple got up and started to examine herself, She was buised. When Luna saw her again she'd see it. " Now... She's g-gonna give me that talk again... I'm just trying to prove myself... I'm not wanting to get hurt, I don't want to constantly fight... It's just... I can do this... All of those mean guards are wrong." Maple decided to do... something about the injuries and goes get something cold to hold against it.

Meanwhile, in ponyville, Woody, Who was also 13 since she was the same age as Maple woke up in everfree. HE'd taken a nap there and his nap had lasted a bit longer than he thought. He used his claws to descend down the tree, using his full-grown wings was hard since He wasn't exactly grown into them yet. He started his walk back to ponyville.