Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming 70$ for....cardboard ? really nintendo?

Angle Alastor

Guys! Did you actually watched the trailer?! They very clearly showed software that is played off the system!

Example at 1:20

$70 is not JUST the cardboard, but it pays for the main software that runs the whole thing

@Steam Control

Sorry, but your topic's implication that $70 pays for nothing but cardboard is incorrect.:dry:

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Better stated

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Guys! Did you actually watched the trailer?! They very clearly showed software that is played off the system!

Example at 1:28.

$70 is not JUST the cardboard, but it pays for the main software that runs the whole thing

It's still WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH!

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

It's still WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH!

Please Don't quote me on this! You're just begging me to get into a pointless debate about this that ends with everyone losing.

Seriously, for future reference, don't ever quote me in a serious way when it comes to claims against Nintendo or Disney. Forums Games are fine, but don't tempt me here.

5 minutes ago, A.V. said:

For $70, that cardboard better come from Elvis Presley's trees.

Sigh, need I remind you?

On 1/31/2018 at 1:21 PM, WiiGuy2014 said:

Example at 1:20

• 3 years later...

I'm not sure what's going on here but I know that people make all sorts of expensive foods that really don't better than regular priced foods, so basically people charge ridiculous prices for things all the time so it doesn't come as a surprise for me that someone would make carboard that is $70.