What's Your Zodiac Sign?

Lucky Bolt

Symbol: The Fish
Element: Water
Quality: Mutable

Ruling Planet: Neptune — the planet of fantasy
Body Part: Feet
Good Day: Romantic, helpful, wise, comforting, imaginative
Bad Day: Gullible, self-pitying, out of touch with reality, self-destructive, clingy
Favorite Things: Dancing, romantic encounters, laughing and crying, walks on the beach, long poetic letters
What You Hate: Reality, throwing away the Christmas tree, drill sergeants, daylight, bad design and noisy music
Secret Wish: To find unconditional love
How to Spot Them: Large and dreamy eyes, soothing voice, glamorous “silver screen” look
Where You’ll Find Them: Printing photos in the darkroom, people watching in the shadows of an underground club, holding hands under the table at a romantic restaurant with a sunset view
Keywords: Dreams, Fantasy, Healing, Compassion, Karma, Mystery

Well there we go...

Im a Leo!

Symbol: The Lion
Element: Fire
Ruling Planet: The Sun (the sun is a star, not a planet... idiots.)
Body Part: Heart, upper back, spine (I dont get what they mean by this. weaknesses?)
Good Day: Courageous, kind, generous, loyal, protective, nakedly honest, entertaining (yus)
Bad Day: Arrogant, wasteful, sloppy, cold-hearted, jealous, aggressive (not coldhearted but the others maybe.)
Favorite Things: Theaters, cameras, DVDs, rich desserts, red roses, exchanging gifts, singing, affection, compliments, great clothes (kinda)
What You Hate: Being ignored, silver medals (instead of gold), bland food, being alone, goodbyes (Im fine being ignored and alone about 85% of the time. I want gold tho!)
Secret Wish: To rule the world (No)
How to Spot Them: Distinctive mane of hair, regal posture (no)
Where You’ll Find Them: Producing, directing and starring in their own independent films, swept away in a romantic escapade, running for President (no)
Keywords: Passion, Romance, Expression, Drama, Playfulness, Courageous, Loyal (no)

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:37 PM, iNachos10 said:

My sun sign is Capricorn.

But I don't really believe in zodiac signs, since most of the time they aren't really that accurate.

Look more into it Nacho, a sun sign just shows you who you are at your best and who you are at your worst in general, but there's more to birthcharts than that. Theres rising sign which show you the way others look at you, as well as your spontanious reactions. Birthcharts are dang near impossible to read tho, it took me forever to figure out. I was very confused when I started, but the sun sign alone can often be seen as innacurate, as it is more broadstream than the rest

best combo here

Aquarius Goat/Ram/Sheep. Though Ive no idea what element I am with the animal. Only that Aquarius is air.

I was a day off being a horse.

I'm surrounded by spiritual people in my life and we often talk about zodiacs. Literally every time I had a new boyfriend, the firts thing Mum would ask is what star sign he is. Always thumbs up when its an air sign. my friends were super stoked about Denz as he's nearly the perfect match. He is Gemini Pig/Boar.

Symbol: The Bull
Element: Earth
Quality: Fixed
Ruling Planet: Venus — the planet of beauty and love
Body Part: Neck, throat, jaw
Good Day: Patient, organized, supportive, romantic, careful, dedicated
Bad Day: Overindulgent, stubborn, lazy, vain, cheap, too cautious
Favorite Things: Photography, the mountains, great music, rich/gourmet food, satin sheets
What They Hate: Being rushed, wasting money, dirty things, hotels, mornings
Secret Wish: To own the best of everything
How to Spot Them: Deep and soulful eyes, long and elegant necks, delicate jaw lines
Where You’ll Find Them: Comparing prices on a luxury purchase, singing in a band or choir, working three jobs, displaying paintings at an art gallery
Keywords for Taurus: Stability, security, elegance, sensuality, stubbornness, persistence

• Brohoof 1

So this happened....

Symbol: The Mountain Goat
Element: Earth
Ruling Planet: Saturn — the planet of discipline and maturity
Body Part: Knees, skin, bones, teeth
Good Day: Loyal, family-minded, hardworking, devoted, honest, fearless
Bad Day: Pessimistic, unforgiving, cold, materialistic, snobbish, hopeless
Favorite Things: Business cards, goals, official titles, being in charge, exclusive clubs, “leg sports” like soccer or track, motorcycles, leather
What You Hate: Quitting, shouting in public, careless mistakes, traveling without an itinerary, doing things “just for the heck of it”
Secret Wish: To have every need taken care of
How to Spot Them: Distinctive jaw, strong teeth, wise look in the eyes
Where You’ll Find Them: Enjoying quality time with the family, working obsessively on a large-scale project, running for Senior Vice President of the company, directing a full-length feature film
Keywords for Capricorn: Ambition, Structure, Goals, Long-Term Plans, Prestige, Public Image/Acclaim

I feel however that a lot of this is untrue in my case, and I believe anypony who knows me ought to a gree xD

April 7, so Aries.

Symbol: The Ram
Element: Fire
Quality: Cardinal

Ruling Planet: Mars, the planet of war and energy
Body Part: Head, face
Good Day: Energetic, encouraging, unstoppable, bold, devoted, heroic, caring
Bad Day: Proud, self-centered, impulsive, bossy, stubborn, reckless, jealous
Favorite Things: Competitive games, new clothes, road trips (in fast red cars), debating, expressing themselves through stunning verbal and physical feats
What They Hate: Sharing their toys, being ignored, cramped spaces, losing, the word “no”
Secret Wish: To be number one
How to Spot Them: High foreheads, focused or manic energy, aggressive stance
Keywords: Willpower, Initiative, Determination, Passion, Beginnings, Self-Belief, Innocence

To be fair, some of the points do sound like me.

Symbol: The Mountain Goat
Ruling Planet: Saturn — the planet of discipline and maturity
Body Part: Knees, skin, bones, teeth
Good Day: Loyal, family-minded, hardworking, devoted, honest, fearless
Bad Day: Pessimistic, unforgiving, cold, materialistic, snobbish, hopeless
Favorite Things: Business cards, goals, official titles, being in charge, exclusive clubs, “leg sports” like soccer or track, motorcycles, leather
What You Hate: Quitting, shouting in public, careless mistakes, traveling without an itinerary, doing things “just for the heck of it”
Secret Wish: To have every need taken care of
How to Spot Them: Distinctive jaw, strong teeth, wise look in the eyes
Where You’ll Find Them:Enjoying quality time with the family, working obsessively on a large-scale project, running for Senior Vice President of the company, directing a full-length feature film
Keywords for Capricorn: Ambition, Structure, Goals, Long-Term Plans, Prestige, Public Image/Acclaim

That was actually a very interesting read... :o 

But yeah I’d love to have all of my needs taken care of; who wouldn’t? :P 

• 1 year later...

I am a Sagittarius. I have read different things about the sign on different websites and some describe me better than others. Then, there are some that are completely inaccurate.

Symbol: The Virgin
Quality: Mutable
Ruling Planet: Mercury — the planet of communication
Body Part: Stomach, waist, digestive system
Good Day: Dedicated, resourceful, helpful, hardworking, witty, practical
Bad Day: Preachy, self-destructive, overwhelmed, self-pitying, uptight, critical
Favorite Things: Laptops, magazines, long showers with aromatherapy soaps, outdoor concerts, childhood friends, Trivial Pursuit
What You Hate: Lazy or vulgar people, dive bars, spicy food, leaving home, toothpaste squeezed from the top of the tube
Secret Wish: To be a hero
How to Spot Them: Baby faces, roving eyes that are sizing up or analyzing a situation
Where You’ll Find Them: Babysitting for the neighbor’s kids, running errands on their endlessly long to-do lists, building something with their own two hands, cleaning something to spotless condition
Keywords for Virgo: Health, Helpfulness, Order, Organization, Innocence, Purity

Well, some of it is accurate.

Symbol: The Virgin
Element: Earth
Quality: Mutable
Ruling Planet: Mercury — the planet of communication
Body Part: Stomach, waist, digestive system
Good Day: Dedicated, resourceful, helpful, hardworking, witty, practical
Bad Day: Preachy, self-destructive, overwhelmed, self-pitying, uptight, critical
Favorite Things: Laptops, magazines, long showers with aromatherapy soaps, outdoor concerts, childhood friends, Trivial Pursuit
What You Hate: Lazy or vulgar people, dive bars, spicy food, leaving home, toothpaste squeezed from the top of the tube
Secret Wish: To be a hero
How to Spot Them: Baby faces, roving eyes that are sizing up or analyzing a situation
Where You’ll Find Them: Babysitting for the neighbor’s kids, running errands on their endlessly long to-do lists, building something with their own two hands, cleaning something to spotless condition

• 2 years later...

Ruling Planet: The Sun
Body Part: Heart, upper back, spine
Good Day: Courageous, kind, generous, loyal, protective, nakedly honest, entertaining
Bad Day: Arrogant, wasteful, sloppy, cold-hearted, jealous, aggressive
Favorite Things: Theaters, cameras, DVDs, rich desserts, red roses, exchanging gifts, singing, affection, compliments, great clothes
What You Hate: Being ignored, silver medals (instead of gold), bland food, being alone, goodbyes
Secret Wish: To rule the world
How to Spot Them: Distinctive mane of hair, regal posture
Where You’ll Find Them: Producing, directing and starring in their own independent films, swept away in a romantic escapade, running for President
Keywords: Passion, Romance, Expression, Drama, Playfulness, Courageous, Loyal

• 2 weeks later...

Leo 🦁 though not sure if its accurate for me 🤔

Element: Fire

Color: Gold, Yellow, Orange

Quality: Fixed

Day: Sunday

Ruler: Sun

Greatest Overall Compatibility: Aquarius, Gemini

Lucky Numbers: 1, 3, 10, 19

Dates: July 23 - August 22

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Leo traits

Strengths: Creative, passionate, generous, warm-hearted, cheerful, humorous

Weaknesses: Arrogant, stubborn, self-centered, lazy, inflexible

Leo likes: Theater, taking holidays, being admired, expensive things, bright colors, fun with friends

Leo dislikes: Being ignored, facing difficult reality, not being treated like a king or queen

Symbol: The Virgin
Quality: Mutable
Ruling Planet: Mercury — the planet of communication
Body Part: Stomach, waist, digestive system
Good Day: Dedicated, resourceful, helpful, hardworking, witty, practical
Bad Day: Preachy, self-destructive, overwhelmed, self-pitying, uptight, critical
Favorite Things: Laptops, magazines, long showers with aromatherapy soaps, outdoor concerts, childhood friends, Trivial Pursuit
What You Hate: Lazy or vulgar people, dive bars, spicy food, leaving home, toothpaste squeezed from the top of the tube
Secret Wish: To be a hero
How to Spot Them: Baby faces, roving eyes that are sizing up or analyzing a situation
Where You’ll Find Them: Babysitting for the neighbor’s kids, running errands on their endlessly long to-do lists, building something with their own two hands, cleaning something to spotless condition

Feel like this is 50% super accurate and 50% codswallop. Cool to read through it anyway though!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
On 2021-08-30 at 11:00 PM, Clawdeen said:

Ruling Planet: The Sun
Body Part: Heart, upper back, spine
Good Day: Courageous, kind, generous, loyal, protective, nakedly honest, entertaining
Bad Day: Arrogant, wasteful, sloppy, cold-hearted, jealous, aggressive
Favorite Things: Theaters, cameras, DVDs, rich desserts, red roses, exchanging gifts, singing, affection, compliments, great clothes
What You Hate: Being ignored, silver medals (instead of gold), bland food, being alone, goodbyes
Secret Wish: To rule the world
How to Spot Them: Distinctive mane of hair, regal posture
Where You’ll Find Them: Producing, directing and starring in their own independent films, swept away in a romantic escapade, running for President
Keywords: Passion, Romance, Expression, Drama, Playfulness, Courageous, Loyal

The more I read this. The more quite a bit of it does describe me.