Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cuddle War!!!!!

Altastrofae

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That was the only happy Ahuizotl cuddling related art/picture I could find. :blush:

Well that just won’t do at all!! :o

ShadO will fix!! :D

TO THE SKETCHBOOK!! :yay:

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

*cuddles @CypherHoof and @Fluttershy Friend* Because friends! I'm arrant sure nopony hath a reason to object :orly:

*finds @Pvt. Cerberus inside her mane and squeezes* Yay! Catpone! :D

*cuddles sleepy @Valencia* Hast a wondrous night, sis!

*cuddles @Sparklefan1234 and purrs* :P 

*cuddles @Maudileena* Thanks for that Tomb Raider track! Wow, gamer Luna is pleased!

*cuddles @Mint Chaser @Naturelicious Tune @Sketchy Tune and squeaks* Yay! Group hug!

Tis a lot of cuddles. *stretches* :P

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Maudileena said:

Thanks for *cuddles* Short on time to post, so I *cuddles* back to ALL my friend right NOW, you all know who you are <3

*kisses grey snoot* Good luck with thy work or whatev'r plans, making thee short on time, lief!

• Brohoof 2

Ooh, are we all watching a movie together?

*cuddles @Rarity the Supreme, @The_Gobo, @SparklingSwirls, @PuddingPonyPal, @Hierok, @Lightwing, @StrawCherry, @Naturelicious Tune, @TigerGeekGuy, @Valencia, @Prospekt, @Azul Maya, @Maudileena, @Sparklefan1234 and @Fluttershy Friend*

Seriously though, one of these days, we should organise an event on Rabb.it where we all watch the MLP movie together or something...

Edited by Nightfallicious Gloamiscus
  • Brohoof 7

5 minutes ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

I want to hug everypony on this thread

1 minute ago, Nightfallicious Gloamiscus said:

*cuddles @Rarity the Supreme, @The_Gobo, @SparklingSwirls, @PuddingPonyPal, @Hierok, @Lightwing, @StrawCherry, @Naturelicious Tune, @TigerGeekGuy, @Valencia, @Prospekt, @Azul Maya, @Maudileena, @Sparklefan1234 and @Fluttershy Friend*

Seriously though, one of these days, we should organise an event on Rabb.it where we all watch the MLP movie together or something...

Yeah, that would be nice...

Hugs nightfall

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Nightfallicious Gloamiscus said:

Now that's a good idea. We should actually do that sometime in the not-so distant future.:grin:

Boops @Nightfallicious Gloamiscus again.:grin:

• Brohoof 4