ChB

NFL Conference Championships  

9 users have voted

1. 1. Which team are you supporting?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • New England Patriots
    • Jacksonville Jaguars

I normally wouldn't support any of these four teams (especially the Patriots), but just for fun I'm going to root for the Vikings. That last-second touchdown against the Saints captured the hearts of a lot of football fans.

• Brohoof 2

I'm from Philly and a lifelong Eagles fan. I'm going to be wearing my Jersey and pulling for my team as I do in good times and bad. I'm realistic and with my boy going down for the season, it's all gravy for me at this point. Still holding out hope the defense and offensive line plays perfect. 

Good luck to the fans of the other teams. Three of us haven't won the Super Bowl so hopefully one of those teams gets to hoist the Lombardi. 

• Brohoof 3

After the insane game against The Saints, I'm backing the Vikings to win it all. That being said, as a Saints supporter, while it was sad to see my team go out, I'd be overjoyed if such a domineering yet impressive team in the Vikings shocked the American Football world and put the status quo to shame at the Super Bowl, that and even before that Saints game I'd stated to friends the Vikings would win, I just didn't expect it to go to the wire like that.

• Brohoof 2

On 1/20/2018 at 6:59 PM, Wingnut said:

I was hoping to see a Patriots-Eagles rematch, but a slip up by the NFL has revealed that the matchup for Super Bowl LII has already been determined. :derp:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/look-the-nfl-is-already-advertising-a-patriots-vs-vikings-super-bowl/

The NFL is rigged, who knew? :okiedokieloki:

Well .... even the powers that be got that wrong. :P

Man to be in Philly today and over the next two weeks. What a ride this season has been. 

• Brohoof 2