Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tom Brady has been injured. Might not play Sunday

Luigi

So we heard the news that Tom Brady injured his hand during practice this week. Examinations came back on the mainstream that it shouldn't be a problem, but this afternoon we also got news that maybe those results were speaking too soon, and the injury is far worse than they thought. 

During a press conference, Brady was randomly evading questions about his injury. His only comment on anything concerning his injury and whether or not he will be able to play was "We'll see." The Patriots have already prepared their backup QB for the worst.

Update: Brady just had stitches on his hand, and his ability to play on Sunday against the Jaguars is questionable.

Edited by Northern Light Flyer

I hate to break it to you but as a lifelong Pats fan I'm pretty confident his injury is being overblown. Back when the NFL had the 'Probable' designation for players Brady was listed on the injury report as probable with a right shoulder injury every week or ~8 years straight, making a point of how silly the probable designation was utilized around the NFL (hence why it no longer exists.) I believe we're just keeping Jacksonville on their toes - that being said whichever player collided with him should be on their way to the Pit of Misery ^_^

Capture.png

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Frostgage said:

I hate to break it to you but as a lifelong Pats fan I'm pretty confident his injury is being overblown. Back when the NFL had the 'Probable' designation for players Brady was listed on the injury report as probable with a right shoulder injury every week or ~8 years straight, making a point of how silly the probable designation was utilized around the NFL (hence why it no longer exists.) I believe we're just keeping Jacksonville on their toes - that being said whichever player collided with him should be on their way to the Pit of Misery ^_^

Capture.png

That's a good joke, but this injury isn't from the Titans game. He injured his hand during practice this week.

I'm not trying to fool anybody. This IS a legit threat to the Patriots. The NFL's facebook page even confirmed that he's questionable. This is all too much to be a hoax.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Northern Light Flyer said:

That's a good joke, but this injury isn't from the Titans game. He injured his hand during practice this week.

No I know that's what I was referring to. I've heard it's just a cut that shouldn't affect him but I don't think I would be able to accept it if he really was hurt xD we'll find out on Sunday I suppose

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Frostgage said:

No I know that's what I was referring to. I've heard it's just a cut that shouldn't affect him but I don't think I would be able to accept it if he really was hurt xD we'll find out on Sunday I suppose

Yeah, a cut didn't sideline me from a high school football game. If he's been put on "questionable," AND the way he blatantly dodged those questions during today's press conference, AND the recent report that it may be worse, I think it's possible there may be something they're not telling us, thus a laceration or a contusion. Things like that take about a week to recover from. If it really is one of those, he may be out of Sunday's game. 

But you're right. All we can do at this point is wait patiently for the game.

• Brohoof 2

Here's a quote from the "Advice" section of the Fantasy Football page, FWIW:

Brady returned to a limited practice Friday. He needed four stitches to his knuckle after hitting a teammate's helmet on Wednesday but isn't dealing with any structural damage. Brady is fully expected to play through his questionable tag and his hand injury shouldn't impact his passing.

• Brohoof 1