Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Recast MLP with members from the forums

Twisted Cyclone 🚓

@Duality

Oh! ALWAYS the bridesmare, never the Bride! What? You'd think you'd get away with characterizing my character of having a talent in characterization without my commenting right back?... on your characterization?

Admittedly, the ol' biddybird did somehow manage to befriend a carnivorous leopard. Chops there, I must say. But to what doth thou imply? My scatterbraindedness?...-ses...

Why! I'd quantify my sense of elaborate theatrics! My sense of flair and dramatics! A Rarity, I'd be so bold to brag! Or, given my inclination to self-introspection, or indeed, introspection of others where they never really asked for it, I'd call myself similar to Luna herself! Were I given to HEIRS, of course! But thus is not the crux of this thread, now is it?

Why, would I to quantify thine own, Lil' Droplet...

I'd call you very much akin to Twilight of Sparkles herself. You know, the kind of pony where you know that one way or another the conversation will turn to science and intellectual endeavors no matter how hard you struggle!

Why, yes, Indeed! Does this Goldie Delicious go off on loud, rambling tangents half as often as thy beloved Draconnagonwhee?!!? Though I certainly am delicious...

7 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Except my OC can fly...

Hah! BURN!!!

Savage... You really roasted that chicken! Hah! So that's where that meme comes from!

Let's see... who else though...?

@Prospekt that... that cute, tawny-gold stallion friend of Glimmers. What was it, Sunburst? Studious, but shy and wallflowery. Only pony to have that cute little muzzle spot, now that I think about it.

Hah! Pefect!  Drumroll, please! ...the most perfect I can think of!...  @The_Gobo as Iron Will! The minotaur! Gruff, loud, kind of butts heads with others unintentionally, but you can tell he's a real softie cutie that only does what he's best at!      ....wait, did they give him another episode or something...?

Hah! @SolarFlare13 as Sweetie Belle! Young & still finding their own, adorable place in the world!

And how can I forget, but @Lunar Echo as Cadence!  ...admittedly, a male Cadence, but... y'all know gender is a minor fact for me, eh?

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

@Prospekt that... that cute, tawny-gold stallion friend of Glimmers. What was it, Sunburst? Studious, but shy and wallflowery. Only pony to have that cute little muzzle spot, now that I think about it.

Sounds about right. :D I'm very much a Sunburst kind of person.

• Brohoof 2

An addendum to my previous list: I'm thinking @Silver Note as Spike. :mustache:

10 hours ago, Hierok said:

Celestia - @Duality

Well, that certainly throws a new twist on the Tempest Shadow characterisation someone else gave me. . .

11 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Awwww, you think I’m motherly?? :please:

In the nicest possible sense of the word, don't worry. :lie:

7 hours ago, Widdershins said:

Admittedly, the ol' biddybird did somehow manage to befriend a carnivorous leopard. Chops there, I must say. But to what doth thou imply? My scatterbraindedness?...-ses...

Why, yes, Indeed! Does this Goldie Delicious go off on loud, rambling tangents half as often as thy beloved Draconnagonwhee?!!? Though I certainly am delicious...

Well, yes, I was thinking of the scatterbrainedness, but in the sense that you do possess crystal-clear clarity of thought at times, just only with respect to certain incredibly-specific topics.

And I'm pretty sure she did demonstrate some skill in rambling, just not quite as loudly. :P

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Duality said:

In the nicest possible sense of the word, don't worry. :lie:

Heehee, don’t worry. I’m flattered to be connected to a lovely, mature, kind, successful, happy mare like Mrs. Cake! If I every get to the same point in life as her, I’ll be extremely happy. XD

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

On 1/19/2018 at 1:17 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Rainbow Dash: @Captain Clark

Pinkie Pie:           @ChB

Fluttershy:               @Fluttershy Friend

Twilight Sparkle: @Sunset Rose

Big Macintosh:       @Celli

Princess Celestia: @Valencia

Princess Luna:    @Lunalicious Alexshy

Rarity:                       @PiratePony

Lyra Heartstrings:  @Totally Lyra

Applejack:             @Princess Aurora Wolf

Minuette:                @SparklingSwirls

Sunset Shimmer:   @Ganondorf8

Discord:                @Mesmelicious Rize

Maud Pie:            @Maudileena

Thorax:               @WiiGuy2014

Windy Whistles: @Windy Whistles

Sci-Twi:              @Nightfallicious Gloamiscus

DJ Pon3:           @.Wolfe.

Starlight Glimmer: @ShootingStar159

Princess Cadance: @Lunar Echo

The Smooze: @The_Gobo

Chief Thunderhooves: @Dark Qiviut

Ahuizotl:                     @ShadOBabe

The deer from the opening of Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree: @PathfinderCS 

Oh I know who to add: @Handsome Changeling as Pharynx. H.C. definitely looks like the aggressive warrior type that wants to fight and defend those he really cares about! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

The Goo guy in that one Canterlot/Discord Episode: @The_Gobo

The Goo Guy is the Smooze and the episode is "Make New Friends, but Keep Discord" from Season 5.

Smooze.jpg.c406ff6cb4aa5136ccb1e1b5d5d3498a.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Am I reviving an old topic? Is that okay? :blink:
I did this as a status update before I realized this was all ready a topic. But I meant to add some friends to make some updates, so here's the new and improved list!

I consider myself more of a Twilight Sparkle :-P, soooo...

@DivineCheer1000 would be Rainbow Dash, because fellow Sonic fan. B)
@Sparklefan1234 would be Pinkie Pie, because she recently said making her friends laugh is the reason she stays here. :pinkie:
@Tacodidra would be Fluttershy, because he is super supportive but doesn't always reply, and I don't think I've ever seen him post a status update before... :blush:
@Splashee would be Applejack, because he is is an awesome artist and musician, so he clearly knows the value of hard work. :mlp_smug:
@JingLBabe would be Rarity, because she's fabulous and such a generous friend. :D
@Deae Rising Shine~ would be Spike, because he's been doing a good job of keeping notes about F1 racing or whatever it is. :BornAgainBrony:
And finally @J.T. would be Sunset :awwthanks: and @Muffinnz would be Starlight :glimmer: simply because they have avatars of said ponies!

That's my list for now. I would love to assign secondary and background characters to my other friends, but I am not sure where to even begin. I just hope they know, if they are reading this, you are all in my heart and on my mind. :oneheckofahat:

Edited by Toshigami Equine
  • Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 9:41 AM, Toshigami Equine said:

@Tacodidra would be Fluttershy, because he is super supportive but doesn't always reply, and I don't think I've ever seen him post a status update before... :blush:

Fluttershy is best pegasus, so I definitely approve of this choice! :yay: I do agree Twilight is the Mane 6 pony you resemble the most. :twi:

As for my selections, it would be too difficult to cast most of the Mane 6 (there are so many potential candidates for many of them), so I'll just mention a few other ponies. And I'll try to mention users who haven't been listed here that many times (mostly newer ones, then). :adorkable:

@RaraLover would be Rara, obviously. :D I'd pick Chrysalis for @DivineCheer1000, just because it would be impossible to choose between Celestia and Luna (and I know he'll completely agree on this). We need some kirin too – @Treeglow Flicker and @Kevin Tang, of course (can't choose which of you would be Autumn Blaze)! :kirin: And as a bonus, I'll just have to mention @Sparklefan1234 as Rapunzel – yeah, I know she's not an MLP character, but let's ignore that this time. :proud:

And I can't pick anypony other than Coco for myself – at least as long as I ignore that I couldn't sew if my life depended on it. :coco:

• Brohoof 6

• 5 months later...
(edited)

Wow this is interesting.

Lyra - @LyraLover

Rara- @RaraLover

Celestia and Luna and Tempest and Chrysallis - @DivineKnight1000 can play them all

Fluttershy - @Fluttershyfan94

RD - @Cagey

Twilight - @Sparklefan1234

Lucky Bolt - @Lucky Bolt

Pinkie - I actually dunno about this one - maybe @TomDaBombMLP

Applejack - Don;t know about this one either

Splashee - @Splashee

Rarity and Coco - @Tacodidra

Sunburst - @Bastian Bolts

Dr Hooves - @Stone Cold Steve Tuna

Discord and Cozy Glow - @SpittyPie2005

Starlight - @Rising Dusk

Nyx/Roseluck - @Totally Roseluck

Derpy - @TheRockARooster

Nightmare Moon - @Princess of Darkness

Bas - @Bas

Autumn Blaze - @Treeglow Flicker

Soarin - @Just Blivy

Supreme ruler of all of Equestria - @Princess of Luck 🍀🔥

Cranky Doodle - @Le Trotteur Sauvage

Ancient Equestrian Samurai - @Samurai Equine 🔥🔥

I hope I didn;t miss anyone lol

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥
  • Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

Wow this is interesting.

Lyra - @LyraLover

Rara- @RaraLover

Celestia and Luna and Tempest and Chrysallis - @DivineKnight1000 can play them all

Fluttershy - @Fluttershyfan94

RD - @Cagey

Twilight - @Sparklefan1234

Lucky Bolt - @Lucky Bolt

Pinkie - I actually dunno about this one

Applejack - Don;t know about this one either

Splashee - @Splashee

Rarity and Coco - @Tacodidra

Sunburst - @Bastian Bolts

Starswirl - @Stone Cold Steve Tuna

Discord and Cozy Glow - @SpittyPie2005

Starlight - @Rising Dusk

Nyx/Roseluck - @Totally Roseluck

Derpy - @TheRockARooster

Nightmare Moon - @Princess of Darkness

Bas - @Bas

Autumn Blaze - @Treeglow Flicker

Soarin - @Just Blivy

Supreme ruler of all of Equestria - @Princess of Luck 🍀🔥

Cranky Doodle - @Le Trotteur Sauvage

I hope I didn;t miss anyone lol

I'm all four of them? Really? :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, TomDaBombMLP said:

YES! I'M PINKIE PIE!! :laugh:

Huh I wasn't sure at first but then I realised that pinkie pie is the forum nearest to you in your profile pic so you must like her the best :adorkable:

Also - didn;t you go to bed like an hour ago lool?