Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bladed / Exotic Weapons Thread

Chigens and Kay

(edited)

Well, I'm curious. Being the human that I am, I am fascinated by weapons.

The look, the feel, the power...

I was just wondering what kinds of weapons you guys have.

• No Guns
  • No tiny razors or like little swiss army knives
  • Exotic and/or Bladed weapons only
Here is a small portion of my collection.

post-1372-0-01316500-1337650317.jpg

This is a sword I picked up in New Hampshire. It's about 2 1/2 feet long. Not too sharp though.

post-1372-0-68688800-1337650368.jpg

This is an Emei Piercer. It has a ring that you wear that enables you to spin it around. Easily concealable and used for stabbing.

post-1372-0-15127200-1337650488.jpg

These are my handy pocket knives. The top one is serrated and looks like a shark :wub:

Bottom one my dad gave me and said he used it to carve up deer. Neat.

May post more at some point in the future...

Edited by Chigens and Kay
  • Brohoof 7

Well these are probably more decoration than anything, but here's some we happen to have laying around at my house.

Dagger thing:

post-1813-0-45115300-1337651831_thumb.jpg

post-1813-0-31564500-1337651832_thumb.jpg

Klingon weapon from Star Trek my brother happens to have:

post-1813-0-28594300-1337651833_thumb.jpg

They are pointy and metal with blades so i assumed they'd count :P

• Brohoof 2

post-1813-0-28594300-1337651833_thumb.jpg

They are pointy and metal with blades so i assumed they'd count :P

I have always wanted one of those...any idea where he got it?

I don't see why they wouldn't count. :)

(edited)

YAY! More weapons!

These fine specimens are from my brother's collection.

post-1372-0-27751900-1337653158.jpg

Set of 3 fine blades each one larger then the last. Nice white sheaths and very sharp blades.

post-1372-0-92126800-1337653193.jpg

These ones aren't that great. The top one is a small dagger thing that I think is a letter opener actually...

Bottom one somehow lost the cloth on its haft...

post-1372-0-59931000-1337653243.jpg

Very nice, sharp Tanto.

post-1372-0-30957000-1337653287.jpg

Double-Edged Master Sword from LoZ. Very sharp and enables you to shoot lasers. Almost 3 feet long.

He says ebay for around $50.

I know how I'm going to spend my next $50...

Edited by Chigens
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Sweet! A blade thread.

DOES A BUTTERFLY KNIFE COUNT? I WILL POST IT IF IT'S OK.And I also have a knife with a grenade handle.

Edited by Flutter Derp
  • Brohoof 1

Sweet! A blade thread.

DOES A BUTTERFLY KNIFE COUNT? I WILL POST IT IF IT'S OK.And I also have a knife with a grenade handle.

Yes. I would love to see both of them!

I just don't want to see like hardware store knives or tiny multi-tool pocket things.

Ok heres my Balisong knife(right)and my Folding pocket knife with grenade handle(left)

I got My balisong knife all they way from the phillipines when I was visiting family,and my Mtech folding pocket knife I got on amazon.Both knives are sharpened.

post-1762-0-84708300-1337897959_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Ok heres my Balisong knife(right)and my Folding pocket knife with grenade handle(left)

I got My balisong knife all they way from the phillipines when I was visiting family,and my Mtech folding pocket knife I got on amazon.Both knives are sharpened.

How long is the blade on that Grenade-knife?

Looks particularly small...

I love that Balisong knife. Butterfly knives are always super cool.

How long is the blade on that Grenade-knife?

Looks particularly small...

I love that Balisong knife. Butterfly knives are always super cool.

The blade is 3 inches(without the handle)

How often do you flip your bali-song? If you flip it often, I regret to inform you that it will break in a matter of days.

Anywho, here's my collection:

Posted Image

Axe (Make and brand unknown): Yes, I know this isn't technically a weapon, but it's got a blade, it's hefty, and it can put some serious hurt on you. That makes it a weapon in my book.

Posted Image

Katana (Make and brand unknown): More of a decoration than a weapon, and most likely not full tang, but it'll work if - God forbid - I need to protect myself.

Posted Image

Urban Camo Throwing Knives by Perfect Point: I'm not very good at throwing these, but they look cool and they do their job.

Posted Image

Damascus Steel Bali-Song by Bear and Son Cutlery: My favorite blade out of my collection. Also the most expensive, and the only one I can do anything cool with.

Posted Image

Folding Knife (Make unknown) by Gerber: Just a run of the mill little pocket knife.

• Brohoof 2

The blade is 3 inches(without the handle)

Interesting.

It looked much smaller in the picture.

Posted Image

Urban Camo Throwing Knives by Perfect Point: I'm not very good at throwing these, but they look cool and they do their job.

Ooh! Where did you get those?

I have a throwing knife somewhere around my house...just cant seem to find it.

• Brohoof 1

How often do you flip your bali-song? If you flip it often, I regret to inform you that it will break in a matter of days.

Anywho, here's my collection:

Posted Image

Axe (Make and brand unknown): Yes, I know this isn't technically a weapon, but it's got a blade, it's hefty, and it can put some serious hurt on you. That makes it a weapon in my book.

Posted Image

Katana (Make and brand unknown): More of a decoration than a weapon, and most likely not full tang, but it'll work if - God forbid - I need to protect myself.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Damascus Steel Bali-Song by Bear and Son Cutlery: My favorite blade out of my collection. Also the most expensive, and the only one I can do anything cool with.

Posted Image

Folding Knife (Make unknown) by Gerber: Just a run of the mill little pocket knife.

Why do you say my balisong may break?(Like your balisong by the way)

(edited)

This one is actually dangerous, Some might think I should get rid of it, but I think I should just be more careful. I get cut by it almost ever morning
>.<. My big toe almost needed stitches once because of it lol

Posted Image

Edited by Bohtty
  • Brohoof 18

Why do you say my balisong may break?(Like your balisong by the way)

For a number of reasons. First, you got it in a foreign country. I wouldn't trust anyone to make a good bali-song except good ol' US of A. Also, I can tell it's sandwich construction. That's usually quite flimsy. Additionally, I've seen a video on YouTube where a man snaps a bali-song (one that looks almost identical to yours) in half like it was a piece of tissue paper. The bolts connecting the handle to the blade are also a large problem. I've owned a bali-song with that type of pin before, and I had to return it because the bolts almost fell out. I'm not saying it's absolutely 100 percent guaranteed to break, but it's a very big possibility.

Ooh! Where did you get those?

I have a throwing knife somewhere around my house...just cant seem to find it.

I ordered them from www.bladeplay.com. If you want to order those or any other knives, I would highly recommend that site or www.bladeops.com. They both ship very fast. (No, I don't work for them, nor am I getting any commission by sending you to either site.)

• Brohoof 1

For a number of reasons. First, you got it in a foreign country. I wouldn't trust anyone to make a good bali-song except good ol' US of A. Also, I can tell it's sandwich construction. That's usually quite flimsy. Additionally, I've seen a video on YouTube where a man snaps a bali-song (one that looks almost identical to yours) in half like it was a piece of tissue paper. The bolts connecting the handle to the blade are also a large problem. I've owned a bali-song with that type of pin before, and I had to return it because the bolts almost fell out. I'm not saying it's absolutely 100 percent guaranteed to break, but it's a very big possibility.

The one I own right now is my first Balisong knife I ever had.Thats why when I get better at it.I want to get one of those benchmade balisong knives.It's better to buy the cheap ones for practice.(Or just buy those practice butterfly knives where both sides of the blade are dull)and I also saw that video too with the guy breaking that balisong in half.

I cant find my camera and the one on my phone is really really crappy, but I did find a pic on the interwebz:

Posted Image

I own one of these. I'ts a replica Assassin's Creed sword that I bought on my 18th birthday.

Unfortunately due to incredibly strict laws about weapon possession where I live, I cannot buy any switchblade, butterfly knife, dagger or any other kind of 'bladed device' designed to be used as a weapon. However strangely enough bayonets and swords are exempted from this, even when they're sharp.

You can even import a sword or bayonet from overseas, as long as it's blunted and imported by someone who is a licensed arms dealer. I got mine locally though.

• Brohoof 2

(I usually never make topics so if you feel this is in the wrong section, move it.)

Well, I'm curious. Being the human that I am, I am fascinated by weapons.

The look, the feel, the power...

I was just wondering what kinds of weapons you guys have.

• No Guns
  • No tiny razors or like little swiss army knives
  • Exotic and/or Bladed weapons only
Here is a small portion of my collection.

post-1372-0-01316500-1337650317.jpg

This is a sword I picked up in New Hampshire. It's about 2 1/2 feet long. Not too sharp though.

post-1372-0-68688800-1337650368.jpg

This is an Emei Piercer. It has a ring that you wear that enables you to spin it around. Easily concealable and used for stabbing.

post-1372-0-15127200-1337650488.jpg

These are my handy pocket knives. The top one is serrated and looks like a shark :wub:

Bottom one my dad gave me and said he used it to carve up deer. Neat.

Love this little guy. It is double-edged and VERY sharp. It has a nice sheath with a cloth in it too. Also has a sharp Eagle Head on the bottom of the haft.

May post more at some point in the future...

Do nerf weapons count? :P

• Brohoof 1