Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bladed / Exotic Weapons Thread

Chigens and Kay

I don't have a picture of it but, back when Pakistan wasn't created and India was under the rule of Lord Mountbatton of The English Empire, there used to be plenty of English officers in Lahore, the rather high ranking ones carried curved swords with them that remind you of Jack Sparrow's sword. One of them has managed to survive through thorough care all those years and landed as a decoration in my home. It is still very sharp, I've tested it on a water-melon. Unfortunately, it's beginning to rust after all these years.

YAY! More weapons!

These fine specimens are from my brother's collection.

post-1372-0-27751900-1337653158.jpg

Set of 3 fine blades each one larger then the last. Nice white sheaths and very sharp blades.

post-1372-0-92126800-1337653193.jpg

These ones aren't that great. The top one is a small dagger thing that I think is a letter opener actually...

Bottom one somehow lost the cloth on its haft...

post-1372-0-59931000-1337653243.jpg

Very nice, sharp Tanto.

post-1372-0-30957000-1337653287.jpg

Double-Edged Master Sword from LoZ. Very sharp and enables you to shoot lasers. Almost 3 feet long.

I know how I'm going to spend my next $50...

Zelda reference :3 i see what you did there.
  • Brohoof 1

My new switchblade. It's a little (extremely) illegal where I am, but my protection is worth the possible confiscation if caught

That's exactly how I feel. I live in a bad town and I usually bring one of my knives with me whenever I go out at night.

Most of the time I stick it in my shoe...

• Brohoof 1

That's exactly how I feel. I live in a bad town and I usually bring one of my knives with me whenever I go out at night.

Most of the time I stick it in my shoe...

I usually wear a hoodie that's a little too big and keep it in my sleeve. If its hot I keep my hand in my pocket with my finger on the switch. Something about touching it is really calming

I usually wear a hoodie that's a little too big and keep it in my sleeve. If its hot I keep my hand in my pocket with my finger on the switch. Something about touching it is really calming

I know that feeling as well :D

Like just the other night, for example.

These thugs stopped me and my brothers. Tried to start a fight with us, we were outnumbered obviously, them being common street scum and all. So like good people, we avoided the confrontation by threatening with the police. Had they not backed down, we may have been forced to use our knives as deterrents.

Not for killing. Never would I even consider that.

I know that feeling as well :D

Like just the other night, for example.

These thugs stopped me and my brothers. Tried to start a fight with us, we were outnumbered obviously, them being common street scum and all. So like good people, we avoided the confrontation by threatening with the police. Had they not backed down, we may have been forced to use our knives as deterrents.

Not for killing. Never would I even consider that.

if it came to killing I think I could. I wouldn't like it, but if it was me or them...

if it came to killing I think I could. I wouldn't like it, but if it was me or them...

Yes yes. I think I could kill a person, however, it would have to be in a special situation for something like that.

I was just saying that I use my weapons as deterrents.

• Brohoof 1

Yes yes. I think I could kill a person, however, it would have to be in a special situation for something like that.

I was just saying that I use my weapons as deterrents.

same. I would never kill if I had the choice of both of us walking away from it
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

How often do you flip your bali-song? If you flip it often, I regret to inform you that it will break in a matter of days.

Anywho, here's my collection:

Posted Image

Axe (Make and brand unknown): Yes, I know this isn't technically a weapon, but it's got a blade, it's hefty, and it can put some serious hurt on you. That makes it a weapon in my book.

Posted Image

Katana (Make and brand unknown): More of a decoration than a weapon, and most likely not full tang, but it'll work if - God forbid - I need to protect myself.

Posted Image

Urban Camo Throwing Knives by Perfect Point: I'm not very good at throwing these, but they look cool and they do their job.

Posted Image

Damascus Steel Bali-Song by Bear and Son Cutlery: My favorite blade out of my collection. Also the most expensive, and the only one I can do anything cool with.

Posted Image

Folding Knife (Make unknown) by Gerber: Just a run of the mill little pocket knife.

ebin 5/5 zombie loadout Edited by TomzRD