Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, I tried looking for one of these on the forum but the forum died on me, so im just making one of my own. Sorry not sorry, lets get started

Rules are simple, you answer the question above you and ask your own, in the case of a ninja you can choose which would you rather to do or do both, you still only ask one question. 

Here goes: 

Would you rather: live with Discord for an month, no limits to his magic *OR* be sent to the moon with all the 2012 memes of being sent to the moon, all of them screaming what the meme itself says

Edited by Sagely Thyme
mispelled title
  • Brohoof 2

Definitely live with Discord for a month. It would be... super interesting for sure! I don't think I could handle all of those 2012 memes again lol

Would you rather.... Live with the sea ponies and have a great time, but have to go up to the surface every thirty minutes for air, or live with the pegasi on Cloudsdale and have a great time, but keep falling through the clouds every now and then (never falling to the ground though... that would hurt.)?

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos
  • Brohoof 3

42 minutes ago, Sagely Thyme said:

hmmmmm, well I work with Luna, so I suppose discord... assuming you mean to hang out with or to meet or some such

Would you rather gain wings but be unable to fly with them, or gain a horn and unable to use magic?

gain wings but be unable to fly with them!

Would you rather...

@King of Canterlot or,

@Trotteur Sauvage

• Brohoof 1

The former. I'm sure after watching something I hate I might be able to hate it a little less. Or perhaps confirm why I hate it a little better.

Would you rather live in Westeros or Tamriel?

Being ace sharpshooter is preferred for me. If in case I were invaded by foreign entity, it would be great to be assured that I would be capable of defending myself against hundreds of enemies as was done by the likes of Vasily Zaytsev and Simo Hayha (White Death).

zaitsev.jpgdfc18d0fa9afb9a7d426b94968225e05.jpg

If you were balding, would you be one who would hold to as much hair you possibly can or shave your head fully bald?

Don’t take it personally @Trotteur Sauvage. I don’t really know either of you well.

And it depends. If I was legitimately going through excessive female hair loss as I got older, I’d probably try to keep it. It’s a bit easier for a girl to hide something like that. But if I was going though chemo or something, then yup, shaved head it is.

Would you rather never have to sleep or never have to eat?

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Don’t take it personally @Trotteur Sauvage. I don’t really know either of you well.

And it depends. If I was legitimately going through excessive female hair loss as I got older, I’d probably try to keep it. It’s a bit easier for a girl to hide something like that. But if I was going though chemo or something, then yup, shaved head it is.

Would you rather never have to sleep or never have to eat?

Never have to sleep but only if I could if I wanted to.

same

1 minute ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Never have to sleep ! Imagine all the ting I could do instead of sleeping !! 

Would you rather be able to fly or be able to stop time !??? :sunbutt:

Fly, Scotland has too many rainy days in summer!

Would you rather Equestria or Human World

• Brohoof 1