Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Countries You'd Like To Visit?

Nightfall Gloam

2 hours ago, Adam Burt said:

United States: Love to go to that great country, it also famous for superheroes, like Superman & Batman. Alot of great stuffs there.

I appreciate your interest. I would also be quick to remind anyone we have real things to be proud of, and not all of them are larger than life.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

You might want to soon... just saying... I don't think trump will think bronies are accesptable and force the US bronies to flee to canada.

I'm highly doubting that.

On 1/20/2018 at 8:16 PM, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

US (only when Trump gets sent out the country and somepony like me would be safe to visit),

What's he going to do to you, have you executed? This is America not 1960s Cuba.

• Brohoof 3

17 hours ago, Steel Accord said:

I appreciate your interest. I would also be quick to remind anyone we have real things to be proud of, and not all of them are larger than life.

I know America is more than just Superheroes, Comic Books and Cartoons. When I think of a country I do think of things I like. I do love to USA and it not just few things.

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Adam Burt said:

I know America is more than just Superheroes, Comic Books and Cartoons. When I think of a country I do think of things I like. I do love to USA and it not just few things.

Certainly. I didn't mean to sound harsh. And I am proud that people all around the world adore such uniquely American icons. Just . . . you know, nice to know that people elsewhere look to the real people here as much as the legends.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

Countries I want to visit are Sweden, Finland, Iceland, New Zealand, Australia (especially Sidney), USA (especially California, Hawaii and New York City, but also other regions) and Canada. I also want to visit the toscana again (it is so long ago since I was there).  

• Brohoof 3

• 11 months later...

Probably the USA? Looks like there's plenty of landmarks to check out and big cities to visit. Or maybe Canada, it looks like a pretty place. 

• Brohoof 1

I would love to see:

• Scotland
  • Ireland
  • israel
  • France
  • Itlay
  • Germany 
    • (I'm also from the usa, if you come over,   come to the Great Lakes :yay: )
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty much all of Europe. I'm actually planning to do that sometime this year. The UK, France, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Greece... all that fun stuff.

Aside from Europe, well... South Korea is on my list, but I'm about to go there anyway. I also want to visit Japan and The Philippines, considering that's where my mom is from.

Then there's also Australia, specifically the Great Barrier Reef, Madagascar, Greenland, Iceland, Brazil, Argentina, and Peru.

I have a lot of places I want to go. ;c;

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to visit Canada and Australia some day. Both countries have plenty of dark skies and I believe some of the best Milky Way photos are from Australia.

• Brohoof 1

• Anywhere in a poorer region in Africa and middle eastern to volunteer.
  • Germany
  • Russia
  • Italy
  • Vietnam 
  • Japan

On 1/26/2018 at 3:10 PM, IronM17 said:

USA (especially California, Hawaii and New York City, but also other regions)

I'd recommend the other regions. Cali and New York are overrated in this patriot's opinion.

On 1/10/2019 at 4:36 AM, Midnight Solace said:

I'd like to go to the United States, because it looks like most Bronies are there. :P

Not sure on the census but I'm pretty sure the most of the overall brony population is here. I mean we have like five conventions hosted here for a reason.

On 1/25/2018 at 8:00 PM, Yakamaru said:

I visited back in 2013 and I loved it.

What did you love about it?

On 1/10/2019 at 4:55 AM, TheRockARooster said:

I would love to go the USA and Canada.

Why those places? I'm just wondering.

9 hours ago, Steel Accord said:

I'd recommend the other regions. Cali and New York are overrated in this patriot's opinion.

Ok, but from all that what I have seen on pictures and documentaries, the landscapes in California and its neighboring states (like Nevada or Arizona) are them who mostly interest me. Maybe it would be more correct when I had wrote the pacific states and mountain states instead of only California. There are so many natural and geological interesting areas and national parks (for example Grand Canyon, Death valley, Yosemite national park and more). And New York is a city I want to see once in my life (like London, Berlin, Paris or Moscow). Sure, there are other interesting places in other regions of the USA, but for me personal, these are the most interesting for me. 

I'm going to sort the countries in two lists (able to visit and un-able to visit)

ABLE TO VISIT

I'd love to visit Ireland, Ukrane (specifically Chernobyl), Russia, China, Hungary, would love to visit Spain again, Would like to visit a couple of US states, would like to visit South Korea, Wouldn't mind to visit Australia and New Zealand.

UN-ABLE TO VISIT (AT LEAST AS OF 28/1/19 DUE TO CERTIANT LEGAL REASONS)

I'd love to visit Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, North Korea, U.A.E, Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Syria

Lots more obviously (in both lists)

8 hours ago, IronM17 said:

Ok, but from all that what I have seen on pictures and documentaries, the landscapes in California and its neighboring states (like Nevada or Arizona) are them who mostly interest me. Maybe it would be more correct when I had wrote the pacific states and mountain states instead of only California. There are so many natural and geological interesting areas and national parks (for example Grand Canyon, Death valley, Yosemite national park and more). And New York is a city I want to see once in my life (like London, Berlin, Paris or Moscow). Sure, there are other interesting places in other regions of the USA, but for me personal, these are the most interesting for me. 

I won't argue Cali or the West Coast's natural beauty, it's just the state's cities that I have a problem with. Heck even smaller California towns are better. If New York is some kind of pilgrimage you feel you need to partake in, then by all means go, just having been there on a near weekly basis to visit my brother I don't get the romanticism the entire globe showers it with compared to Philly where I was born. Which granted might just be provincial favoritism on my part. (Although in my defense, the nation was founded there and that makes me proud.)

Still I just feel the need to point out to anyone visiting my beloved home that there's an entire continent's worth of diverse communities between L.A. and New York, many of them more emblematic of the nation's spirit than either of those prevalent cities.

Edited by Steel Accord