Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Eternal Night

nx9100

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@dosey doe

"Well, Techno. There was a part of me that knew you're were meant to discover yourself as a mechanical robot with a biological brain created by a mad scientist. I thought it was now time for you to realize that. Also, me and Wish Song were glad to hear you enjoyed our prank. isn't that right, Wish?"

After a while, Will said, "Well, since we're all here. I think it's time we go back to Woody at his place and help him find his sister Maple Bat, wouldn't you say?"

TU: Yeah I think we should get moving now!

(had to rush off to school.)

Moon bit her lip as she continued her long debate over whether she should stay or not. She dragged a hoof across the ground as she let out a frustrated groan. Slowly, she stood up, trying to ignore the fear that welled up in her chest. She stepped outside the cave, shuffling the wings on her back nervously. Now, let's see if  I can find my cloak. I do not want to try magic in this state.

[WS]

"Hi there, Techno! I'm Wish Song. Hope you didn't mind our little joke. It was just a prank, bro~" said Wish as the three of them walked out together. "So, I hear you're looking for your friend, Maple? When did you see her last?"

====

[FM]

After making her preparations, Force made her way to the train station to buy her ticket, and to await the next train to Ponyville. She travelled light: just a set of pink saddlebags. In reality, she could just conjure up whatever she might need, but a pony travelling by train with no luggage would be bound to draw attention.

While she waited, she contacted Nova with her sending stone. "Since it will be a day and more before I arrive, Lord, please use this time to find out more about Ponyville from Maple, if you can. I should especially like to know if Celestia has ever been seen speaking with anypony in town on a regular basis. I shall make small talk with other passengers on the train and discover what I may."

Edited by dosey doe

2 minutes ago, dosey doe said:

[WS]

"Hi there, Techno! I'm Wish Song. Hope you didn't mind our little joke. It was just a prank, bro~" said Wish as the three of them walked out together. "So, I hear you're looking for your friend, Maple? When did you see her last?"

====

[FM]

After making her preparations, Force made her way to the train station to buy her ticket, and to await the next train to Ponyville. She travelled light: just a set of pink saddlebags. In reality, she could just conjure up whatever she might need, but a pony travelling by train with no luggage would be bound to draw attention.

While she waited, she contacted Nova with her sending stone. "Since it will be a day and more before I arrive, Lord, please use this time to find out more about Ponyville from Maple, if you can. I should especially like to know if Celestia has ever been seen speaking with anypony in town on a regular basis. I shall make small talk with other passengers on the train and discover what I may."

As Techno walked out with the other two he then spawned a massive cape in and put it on Wish...

TU: Ohh and you’ll probably have fun with this! 

Just now, dosey doe said:

[WS]

Will answered with, "Let's head back to Woody. If I know him, he's probably exhausted himself trying to finds leads to her." 

@Maple Bat

Soon, our trio made their way back to the cottage, where they found Woody asleep on the couch. "Woody," Will gently awoken the Dragonequis. I found someponies that agreed to help find Maple."

4 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will answered with, "Let's head back to Woody. If I know him, he's probably exhausted himself trying to finds leads to her." 

@Maple Bat

Soon, our trio made their way back to the cottage, where they found Woody asleep on the couch. "Woody," Will gently awoken the Dragonequis. I found someponies that agreed to help find Maple."

@Techno Universal @dosey doe

Now the other 2 were able to see something the Wills forgot to mention, The 2 ponies the Wills had found were looking at the sleeping form of a draconequus. Woody woke up with a groan, Sitting up straight so he towered over the Wills despite being younger, " Oh... Will.. You actually... l-looked" He smiled to the Will he was looking at " Well... Before I start my little ran about my missing sister I should introduce myself. " Woody got up and went over to the 2 holding out a paw for both of them. "My name is woodland Orchestra. But you can just call me Woody, Everpony does. And You 2 are?"

Edited by Maple Bat

1 hour ago, Maple Bat said:

@Techno Universal @dosey doe

Now the other 2 were able to see something the Wills forgot to mention, The 2 ponies the Wills had found were looking at the sleeping form of a draconequus. Woody woke up with a groan, Sitting up straight so he towered over the Wills despite being younger, " Oh... Will.. You actually... l-looked" He smiled to the Will he was looking at " Well... Before I start my little ran about my missing sister I should introduce myself. " Woody got up and went over to the 2 holding out a paw for both of them. "My name is woodland Orchestra. But you can just call me Woody, Everpony does. And You 2 are?"

TU: Ohh it's nice to have you here Woody! Plus I think you're missing something!

Techno then spawned a massive cape on Woody that had a printing design that was based off his colour scheme... 

22 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh it's nice to have you here Woody! Plus I think you're missing something!

Techno then spawned a massive cape on Woody that had a printing design that was based off his colour scheme... 

@dosey doe

"Nice meeting you too! Ohh! The cape looks nice!" Woody then brought his full attention to Wish song " So... What's the name of this lovely mare?" He asked her with a friendly smile. still hoping she'd take his paw. The draconequus was doing his best to be friendly but his appearance made that unusually hard for him, He tired at least.

[WS]

"Oh, um, thank you? It's a very nice cape, Techno," said Wish, checking it out over her shoulder.

Once they arrived and did introductions, she said, "Wow, another dracona-thingy? I didn't realize there was more than one! Nice to meet you, I'm Wish Song." She shook his paw with her two front hooves.

@Maple Bat @dosey doe

Swirls of magic energy moved slowly around Nova as he stood in the middle of his room, eyes closed in concentration.  In his mind he could see his target hovering above....

His eyes opened in a flash, glowing with energy, as a pulse of dark magic shot from his horn to scorch the ceiling.  Another moment later, and parts of it started to crumble away, revealing an very startled mare shaking in the remains of the servant's kitchen.  He sighed, and headed out into the main room of the suite.  

Suddenly, a voice spoke into his head: "Since it will be a day and more before I arrive, Lord, please use this time to find out more about Ponyville from Maple, if you can. I should especially like to know if Celestia has ever been seen speaking with anypony in town on a regular basis. I shall make small talk with other passengers on the train and discover what I may."  Recognizing the voice as Force's he turned and focused his magic on the sending stone in his room...

"I will discover what I can and let you know who to study.  Perhaps there is somepony there that Celestia cares enough about that she'll come if they're in trouble"  His message sent, he released the stone from his magic and went looking for Maple Bat....

@WiiGuy2014 @Techno Universal @dosey doe

"Wish song. I like it! Well, you seem to be just as special as I am, Judging by your, little trail there. Not many know me since I tend to be either here, or in Everfree protecting it since it's too dangerous for most to safeguard. Seems you have quite the knack for nature yourself " He said with a smile across his face. " O-Oh right... My sister. Maple... Anyways you two." Woody was happy, now that he had 4 ponies helping him look for Maple. He was practically bouncing from excitement. "The last time I saw here was a few weeks ago, She left to go to her work, She's the captain of the royal night guard so she was probably leading an engagement, I assumed that she went to Rainbow falls... I also think that at some point she got hurt and can't find a way home. I marked a few places but... Well, It's only the work of one pony. Anything you two would like to add... Before you both answer..." Woody's anger flared up at the thought of something. Something that he would hate. A magic could be felt from him by everyone in the room "If either of you says that she's no longer with us I will blast you into an alternate reality..." After which Woody instantly returned to his normal, happy and cheery self "Now, Anything you two think?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

@nx9100 @dosey doe

Maple was still in her room, Sse was staring at canterlot. She was planning certain things for when they took on the castle, She knew it both inside and out so planning this was only a matter of time... Time... Maple thought that and started to get reminded of her brother. She sighed,  This was for their benefit. For everyponies... Maple went back to planning her invasion, for when it was time. "Might be best I resume my training..." She said to herself not moving just yet.

Edited by Maple Bat
Whoops Location

"Wish song. I like it! Well, you seem to be just as special as I am, Judging by your, little trail there. Not many know me since I tend to be either here, or in Everfree protecting it since it's too dangerous for most to safeguard. Seems you have quite the knack for nature yourself " He said with a smile across his face. " O-Oh right... My sister. Maple... Anyways you two." Woody was happy, now that he had 4 ponies helping him look for Maple. He was practically bouncing from excitement. "The last time I saw here was a few weeks ago, She left to go to her work, She's the captain of the royal night guard so she was probably leading an engagement, I assumed that she went to Rainbow falls... I also think that at some point she got hurt and can't find a way home. I marked a few places but... Well, It's only the work of one pony. Anything you two would like to add... Before you both answer..." Woody's anger flared up at the thought of something. Something that he would hate. A magic could be felt from him by everyone in the room "If either of you says that she's no longer with us I will blast you into an alternate reality..." After which Woody instantly returned to his normal, happy and cheery self "Now, Anything you two think?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

@nx9100 @dosey doe

Maple was outside the tower, SHe was staring at canterlot. She was planning certain things for when they took on the castle, She knew it both inside and out so planning this was only a matter of time... Time... Maple thought that and started to get reminded of her brother. She sighed,  This was for their benefit. For everyponies... Maple went back to planning her invasion, for when it was time. "Might be best I resume my training..." She said to herself not moving just yet.

TU: Yeah I just think Maple would really love a cape like our capes! Anyways I'm feeling that she might be in Cantralot by my deep senses but still my feelings have never been that accurate so there's only a chance that Maple would be there so she's likely not going to be in Cantralot. But I still guess it might be a place we could start searching for her if you like! Anyways I just love this!

Techno then used his magic to simulate strong winds around the capes so they were now loudly fluttering around as if it was extremely windy but it wasn't actually that windy in the environment...

Wish Song timidly raised a hoof.

"Um, if she's in the royal guard, maybe Princess Luna will know where she went? I think Techno's right, we should probably go to Canterlot first. If that's okay."

She shuffled her hooves.

@dosey doe @Techno Universal

Woody listened to the two and sighed a response "It's been several weeks, Maple's never been at canterlot for more than a day at once. Well... There was one time but she sent a letter. Maybe we could go talk to Luna and see if she made it to Canterlot at all! I never realized that she could've been intercepted along the way! I could make a flight to canterlot but I figured, You 3 might want to come to. It's a long flight there but Ms. Song here doesn't have wings, So we'll take the next train to get there." Woody started to sing and several of his notes along the wall levitated over to his side "The train won't really arrive for a long while so if you all want to get some things... I-I mean if you want to go of course, After that threat I imagine that you both are intimidated," Woody then whispered, "Not that I could do what I said anyways..." Then went back to talking normally "I just didn't want more ponies to think she's dead. That's all, Sorry again for scaring you "

7 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Woody listened to the two and sighed a response "It's been several weeks, Maple's never been at canterlot for more than a day at once. Well... There was one time but she sent a letter. Maybe we could go talk to Luna and see if she made it to Canterlot at all! I never realized that she could've been intercepted along the way! I could make a flight to canterlot but I figured, You 3 might want to come to. It's a long flight there but Ms. Song here doesn't have wings, So we'll take the next train to get there." Woody started to sing and several of his notes along the wall levitated over to his side "The train won't really arrive for a long while so if you all want to get some things... I-I mean if you want to go of course, After that threat I imagine that you both are intimidated," Woody then whispered, "Not that I could do what I said anyways..." Then went back to talking normally "I just didn't want more ponies to think she's dead. That's all, Sorry again for scaring you "

U. Will on the outside gently patted Woody on the back and C. Will on the inside of Will's Mirror smiled. "Woody, no matter where we may go..." "we will follow you and find Maple" "We promise you"

29 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

TU: Yes of course I’ll come Woody! Plus we’ve got our capes to and they may be useful on this trip!

@Maple Bat @dosey doe

Nova stood by the windows in the main room of the suite, watching the Manahattan citizens scurrying by on the streets below.  Perhaps I should explore this city, he thought, learn a bit more about the ponies that live here.  Maybe there are others who would welcome Nightmare Moon back.  After several more minutes, he made his decision.  "Maple Bat!" he called out, "let's go for a walk!"  Using his magic, he pulled a black cloak from his room, and wrapped it around his body.  A male alicorn would be easily noticed, but with his wings hidden, he would appear like just a large unicorn...

Woody was happy. Unbelievably so. He teared up but wiped them away quickly. "T-Thank you all. Listen, After all this, I owe each of you something... I don't know what but I mean... I know that this is really important to me. Speaking of useful Mr. Universal, I think I could carry Ms. Song to canterlot so we could fly there and we could be there in half a day. That is if she trusts me enough. I know I wouldn't drop her but I want her to be sure that she, or maybe you 2 as well, think this is a good idea."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@nx9100

Maple heard her name and tensed up, The she heard Nova "Yes my liege!" Maple quickly hurried out of her room to join Nova. She double checked her armor making sure that her flank wasn't visible, to avoid her being traceable. After that and making sure she had her weapon of choice, Her Bow, and then approached Nova. "Ready when you are sir. "

6 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Woody was happy. Unbelievably so. He teared up but wiped them away quickly. "T-Thank you all. Listen, After all this, I owe each of you something... I don't know what but I mean... I know that this is really important to me. Speaking of useful Mr. Universal, I think I could carry Ms. Song to canterlot so we could fly there and we could be there in half a day. That is if she trusts me enough. I know I wouldn't drop her but I want her to be sure that she, or maybe you 2 as well, think this is a good idea."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@nx9100

Maple heard her name and tensed up, The she heard Nova "Yes my liege!" Maple quickly hurried out of her room to join Nova. She double checked her armor making sure that her flank wasn't visible, to avoid her being traceable. After that and making sure she had her weapon of choice, Her Bow, and then approached Nova. "Ready when you are sir. "

TU: Yeah that honestly sounds like a good idea! Anyways I’m sure Ms Song would really like to snuggle in your cape while you fly!

7 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@nx9100

[WS]

"Aww, don't worry Woody, you don't owe me anything, I just wanna make sure your friend is okay," said Wish, offering him a hug. "Flying sounds fun, but remember to take breaks when you need to, okay?"

"Oh yeah, I need to get ready! We're going to need snacks for the trip!"

Woody knelt down near Wish and picked her up in a hug, it was kinda necessary since he was much taller, He was very gentle and made sure not to hurt the pony He felt himself start to cry softly, he was just so happy that there was a group to help him. After the hug, Woody set her back down and felt he had to give her... something... "I want to give you something... Well here..." Woody held out his left paw and sung a soft and flowy melody, a dark-pink rose appeared in his paw, He plucked it painlessly from his paw and knelt down offering it to the mare " You can have this at least... As a token of our friendship!" The flower was glowing softly, Woody's magic caused that in flowers he sprouted it would go away after about an hour

The young draconequus would've offered techno something as a proof of friendship but he felt the cape that was along his back was proof enough.

6 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Woody knelt down near Wish and picked her up in a hug, it was kinda necessary since he was much taller, He was very gentle and made sure not to hurt the pony He felt himself start to cry softly, he was just so happy that there was a group to help him. After the hug, Woody set her back down and felt he had to give her... something... "I want to give you something... Well here..." Woody held out his left paw and sung a soft and flowy melody, a dark-pink rose appeared in his paw, He plucked it painlessly from his paw and knelt down offering it to the mare " You can have this at least... As a token of our friendship!" The flower was glowing softly, Woody's magic caused that in flowers he sprouted it would go away after about an hour

The young draconequus would've offered techno something as a proof of friendship but he felt the cape that was along his back was proof enough.

TU: Yeah I really like how that rose is glowing! Plus also our capes will probably be a part of our group so pretty much I’ll give everyone who is a part of our group a massive cape! Like I’ll give Maple a cape once we find her!

34 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

U. Will smiled at the appearance of the rose. "Beautiful. Reminds me of the Enchanted Rose from Beauty and the Beast" He briefly conjured it up for a few moments. "And Woody, if there's anything you would like to give me, that'd be great."

C. Will added after switching out. "Still, getting a chance to meet your sister once we find her would be reward enough." He briefly transformed into Maple and spoke with her voice. "Your hug of gratitude to the Wills earlier was truthful and amazing, but it will be even better once you're hugging the real deal."

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Better wording

Hearing Maple's voice again caused Woody to go tense he looked at C.Will suddenly and looked down. " It... Helped before but... can... Can you avoid doing that... Now that we're going to all go looking for her it might become problematic if anypony else finds out what's happened to her... Maple has... Rivals who might go looking for her since well I'm sure she's hurt somewhere otherwise she'd have come home. I'm not going to make you stop though..." Woody brushed a paw through his mane, the gray streak in it standing out as he did so... There was a bit more gray than the last time the Wills saw him, probably due to him worrying so much "I do have something I could give you Will. " Woody put a paw to his chest, and a heart formed in his paw. A physical manifestation of his Love. He tossed to the Wills with a smile. "Mr. Techno? Would you like something?"

Hearing Maple's voice again caused Woody to go tense he looked at C.Will suddenly and looked down. " It... Helped before but... can... Can you avoid doing that... Now that we're going to all go looking for her it might become problematic if anypony else finds out what's happened to her... Maple has... Rivals who might go looking for her since well I'm sure she's hurt somewhere otherwise she'd have come home. I'm not going to make you stop though..." Woody brushed a paw through his mane, the gray streak in it standing out as he did so... There was a bit more gray than the last time the Wills saw him, probably due to him worrying so much "I do have something I could give you Will. " Woody put a paw to his chest, and a heart formed in his paw. A physical manifestation of his Love. He tossed to the Wills with a smile. "Mr. Techno? Would you like something?"

TU: Well I don’t really know but I’ll honestly love anything that’s a form of extremely soft fabric!

(So Techno might love a wooly toga with flowing strips of fabric on it. :))