Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Eternal Night OOC

nx9100

@nx9100

Major question: Since this RP invoves a Changeling, I must ask which of these  scenarios applies to the backstory of the Changeling race

1. Are the Changelings mostly good in this story and Will's a good Changeling who simply never reached his "butterfly" form like the rest of the Changelings that have been accepted into friendly relations with the Ponies of Equestria (much like the current version of the show, this is the version I hope you go with, since it will give my character more freedom to fight on Equestria's side and serve as a moral rival to Maple Bat)

2. All Changelings are seen as Evil by everyone else. Will's the main exception (a few Changelings in mentioning could be good too like Thorax) who dreams of some day bringing the races together in harmony, no matter what it takes. Still, he disguises himself as a Unicorn and only reveal himself to those he chooses to trust.

3. Can you think of a 3rd scenario that would fit with what you have in mind? Let me know.

@WiiGuy2014,

Let's go with Option #1: Are the Changelings mostly good in this story and Will's a good Changeling who simply never reached his "butterfly" form like the rest of the Changelings that have been accepted into friendly relations with the Ponies of Equestria (much like the current version of the show, this is the version I hope you go with, since it will give my character more freedom to fight on Equestria's side and serve as a moral rival to Maple Bat)

To be honest, I haven't seen the show past a few episodes of Season 5 (and missed several in season 4 as well).  Currently trying to watch them all before Season 8 starts, so will catch up fast.  and since I don't foresee changelings overall being a major plot point here, it shouldn't be a big issue for me (until I get caught up, lol)

Just now, nx9100 said:

@WiiGuy2014,

Let's go with Option #1: Are the Changelings mostly good in this story and Will's a good Changeling who simply never reached his "butterfly" form like the rest of the Changelings that have been accepted into friendly relations with the Ponies of Equestria (much like the current version of the show, this is the version I hope you go with, since it will give my character more freedom to fight on Equestria's side and serve as a moral rival to Maple Bat)

To be honest, I haven't seen the show past a few episodes of Season 5 (and missed several in season 4 as well).  Currently trying to watch them all before Season 8 starts, so will catch up fast.  and since I don't foresee changelings overall being a major plot point here, it shouldn't be a big issue for me (until I get caught up, lol)

(You never even made it to Season 6? Well, I hope you don't mind any possible spoilers that I might have slipped in our past interactions :blush:)

Hmm... in most RPs, I tend to play both Unicorn Will Guide as the original me and Changeling Will Guide as the soul of a gay, dying Changeling who was saved by meeting his Unicorn half. They've been literal soulmates sharing the same body and name since then. Usually, U. Will will do most of the "driving" until he knows C. Will doesn't have to hide from the people they meet. Plus, on a footnote, since the two Wills are gay, the Changeling gets all the love he needs to live straight from the Unicorn that is me. That way, having to be fed all the time won't be an issue.

Does that all make sense and I can go with this direction? Or do you think it would never work with what you have planned and I should just let it only be a Changeling named Will Guide who uses a made-up Unicorn as a disguise from those who would discriminate him?

14 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

(You never even made it to Season 6? Well, I hope you don't mind any possible spoilers that I might have slipped in our past interactions :blush:)

Hmm... in most RPs, I tend to play both Unicorn Will Guide as the original me and Changeling Will Guide as the soul of a gay, dying Changeling who was saved by meeting his Unicorn half. They've been literal soulmates sharing the same body and name since then. Usually, U. Will will do most of the "driving" until he knows C. Will doesn't have to hide from the people they meet. Plus, on a footnote, since the two Wills are gay, the Changeling gets all the love he needs to live straight from the Unicorn that is me. That way, having to be fed all the time won't be an issue.

Does that all make sense and I can go with this direction? Or do you think it would never work with what you have planned and I should just let it only be a Changeling named Will Guide who uses a made-up Unicorn as a disguise from those who would discriminate him?

Don't worry about spoilers!   lol

As for the rest, go with it!  I don't see how it could be an issue at all.  Interesting concept too!  let's see what you do with it!

Just now, nx9100 said:

Don't worry about spoilers!   lol

As for the rest, go with it!  I don't see how it could be an issue at all.  Interesting concept too!  let's see what you do with it!

So, 2 Will Lovers helping out each other. Yeah, I can do that. :D

@Maple Bat

Not sure if in this RP, Will's already acquainted with the Chaos Siblings. For now, I'm having the Wills be total strangers to them unless you thinks it works for you to have them already met. Okay?

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Maple Bat

Not sure if in this RP, Will's already acquainted with the Chaos Siblings. For now, I'm having the Wills be total strangers to them unless you thinks it works for you to have them already met. Okay?

What say you, we do something different for this one?

Let's say you're friends with Woody and you want to help him find his *ahem* "Lost" Sister. For this, in particular, Woody would be on edge since he just really wants to find Maple... Dead or alive

When the wills meet Maple later, But it won't be a very light-hearted meeting. Especially if you're a changeling at that time

What'd ya think of that?

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

What say you, we do something different for this one?

Let's say you're friends with Woody and you want to help him find his *ahem* "Lost" Sister. For this, in particular, Woody would be on edge since he just really wants to find Maple... Dead or alive

When the wills meet Maple later, But it won't be a very light-hearted meeting. Especially if you're a changeling at that time

What'd ya think of that?

That's perfect!

I know that since you're half playing the antagonist,  just respond in-character only what I should know. 

@nx9100 @Maple Bat

Whatever obstacles you have in mind for our heroes to face, I'm ready whenever you are. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal, um, Celestia didn't go with them.  Only Princess Twilight and her friends.  That was to get the elements of harmony out of the way for nova to challenge celestia without interruption.  unless you have a plan involving her....

villain

"hero"

since character pages are still broken, here's a quick summary

FM is a mary sue disney villain; her magic is whatever is best suited for moving the story forward.

WS is a nature-loving unicorn; her singing is magic and does nice things like cause plants to grow and heal disease and injury.

can ignore FM's relatives in her bio, irrelevant to the story and don't plan on using them.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, dosey doe said:

villain

"hero"

since character pages are still broken, here's a quick summary

FM is a mary sue disney villain; her magic is whatever is best suited for moving the story forward.

WS is a nature-loving unicorn; her singing is magic and does nice things like cause plants to grow and heal disease and injury.

can ignore FM's relatives in her bio, irrelevant to the story and don't plan on using them.

sounds good!  feel free to jump in with Wish Song.  I'm pm you about villains.  

12 minutes ago, dosey doe said:

villain

As a Disney fan, I had to bring up the description sounds like my kinda antagonist to beat. I shall see her on the battlefield.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, dosey doe said:

Okay, what time of the year is it right now? Season? Any holidays (hearth's warming, summer sun, winter wrap up, etc.) coming up?

dunno.  doesn't matter to me and no one else has mentioned what the weather is currently.  Go ahead and choose what season it is that best suits what you want to post.  I'll get villain intro post after lunch!

For the weather well I mean I don't think it matters to myself too much. If it effects you @dosey doe Feel free to pick it for yourself.

@WiiGuy2014

Yea absolutly!

Also, do you particularly like the way Woody is behaving? I've been watching a lot of stranger things and a lot of inspiration came from that.

@nx9100

Wait, I'm confused. It sounded like Luna is wrongfully imprisoned right now. But isn't she happily free and it's NMM's worshippers who coming up with whatever ridiculous scheme to "free" her from their point of view?

@Maple Bat

Woody's on edge behavior is very interesting. Good post.

I just hope that the Wills are capable of helping to reunite the Chaos Siblings. 

Edited by WiiGuy2014

12 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@nx9100

Wait, I'm confused. It sounded like Luna is wrongfully imprisoned right now. But isn't she happily free and it's NMM's worshippers who coming up with whatever ridiculous scheme to "free" her from their point of view?

No, Luna is still free and hanging out in Canterlot with her sister.  But their plan is to capture her, bring her back to their clan, and force her back into NMM.  They think they have to defeat Celestia first, as she'll be the bigger threat protecting her sister.

sorry if confused!

All,

Updated image of Nova, made by my favorite artist, LostInTheTrees!

Nova.png

23 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

No, Luna is still free and hanging out in Canterlot with her sister.  But their plan is to capture her, bring her back to their clan, and force her back into NMM.  They think they have to defeat Celestia first, as she'll be the bigger threat protecting her sister.

sorry if confused!

All,

Updated image of Nova, made by my favorite artist, LostInTheTrees!

Nova.png

Oh, now THAT'S an Alicorn that was bred to bring Eternal Darkness. I love it!

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

No, Daring Do isn't going to become a regular character.  Just a little plot point.  don't intend to bring her back, honestly....

Honestly, I always thought the definition of a "plot point" meant that it's very important, but apparently, I'm wrong. Could you tell me exactly what a plot point is as opposed to some more important word and definition?

• Brohoof 1