Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Eternal Night OOC

nx9100

9 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Honestly, I always thought the definition of a "plot point" meant that it's very important, but apparently, I'm wrong. Could you tell me exactly what a plot point is as opposed to some more important word and definition?

you're definition is correct.  just setting up something that @dosey doe and I talked about....B)

On 1/29/2018 at 7:42 AM, nx9100 said:

quick question, what city are nova and co. in? I was reading the first posts again and realized it doesn't say

using an empty quote because I can't get tagging to work for you

Edited by dosey doe

Just now, dosey doe said:

quick question, what city are nova and co. in? I was reading the first posts again and realized it doesn't say

using an empty quote because I can't get tagging to work for you

@Maple Bat @dosey doe

my bad!  It's Manehattan.  sorry, should've mentioned that....

True Polymorph's duration is instant: it's not an enchantment. It permanently alters a creature's form into a new one; thus it can't be dispelled and there is no magic aura to give away the spell. In order to reverse it, Force would have to cast the spell again and choose her old form.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@nx9100 @Maple Bat @Techno Universal @dosey doe @Star48955

Guys, I'm about to go on Vacation for about a week at Walt Disney World starting in a few days. During that time, my posting on the Forum will be very infrequent. I hope you all understand.

No problem!  All, obviously things will slow down a bit while he's gone, so don't worry.  

@WiiGuy2014, have fun in Disney!  My mother worked at Epcot for a year after she retired from teaching (wanted to escape Chicago winter, lol).  lot's of fun to be had when hanging out with the Mouse!  

EDIT: almost forgot, if you/your family orders a disney photo disk of your pictures during the trip, it will get printed by the company I work at!  I won't see it personally, too many, lol, but it will come from here!  just a fun fact! :squee:

Edited by nx9100

10 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

No problem!  All, obviously things will slow down a bit while he's gone, so don't worry.  

@WiiGuy2014, have fun in Disney!  My mother worked at Epcot for a year after she retired from teaching (wanted to escape Chicago winter, lol).  lot's of fun to be had when hanging out with the Mouse!  

EDIT: almost forgot, if you/your family orders a disney photo disk of your pictures during the trip, it will get printed by the company I work at!  I won't see it personally, too many, lol, but it will come from here!  just a fun fact! :squee:

I was going to type my reply out, but I couldn't resist using a clip to express my thoughts right now! Twilight's lines at the start match my thoughts perfectly.

Thank you. And by the way, despite the backlash, this is one of my favorite episodes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2018 at 9:21 AM, Moonbacon said:

Would this RP be open to new people anytime soon? I'd love to join honestly.

possibly.  what kind of role would you like?  and which OC?  give me an idea, i'll bounce it off the others, and we'll see.  :twi:

@WiiGuy2014, I assume you're back from Disney?  how was it?

All, sorry, hectic week, lol.

Edited by nx9100

@nx9100

Not only did I get to visit Walt Disney World, but also went to Universal Studios and saw the themed lands of Harry Potter's Wizarding World and Dr. Suess! It was all amazing! I could blog about it all in my spare time.

Everyone, Anyway, I'm back home ready to continue. Just give me something to respond to. I look forward to it.

• Brohoof 1