Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Eternal Night OOC

nx9100

13 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Just letting you all know, I am still alive and active. I just have been busy and dealing with a lot lately so I haven't really had the time to sit down and write a lengthy post.

No problem.  I understand completely, and am sure the others do as well.  hope as is well, and just post when you can!  :)

3 hours ago, dosey doe said:

Does anyone want to make up a background pony for force (lightheart) to have a conversation with on the train?

Oh, I have one!  heading to bed at the moment, but can reply with her in the morning!  

(edited)

@dosey doe, meet Starshine.  She'll be the guest star for your train ride.  Haven't worked up a full bio on her yet, so just going to wing it.  

EDIT: posting her on the train now...

Starshine.png

Edited by nx9100

• 2 weeks later...

All,

sorry for vanishing again.  had to run home last week to take care of my mom, who fell and broke her wrist.  was helping dad take her to surgery and help her recover.  doing fine now (loves those pain pills, lol).  i'm back home, so give me a bit to sort things out and i'll reply to the rp!  

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, SmokeSong said:

@nx9100

Hey may I join this. I so glad you guys redid this roleplay. Thanks for carrying it on, I own you one dude.

@dosey doe, @Star48955, @Maple Bat, @Techno Universal, @We.

No problem, good to see you again!  for anyone who missed it, this is Natural Beauty, from the old RP.  Have you had a chance to read the new one?  any idea how you'd like to join in?

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, nx9100 said:

@dosey doe, @Star48955, @Maple Bat, @Techno Universal, @We.

No problem, good to see you again!  for anyone who missed it, this is Natural Beauty, from the old RP.  Have you had a chance to read the new one?  any idea how you'd like to join in?

I still need to read to see what is going on, then I shall let you know what I come up with.

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, SmokeSong said:

I still need to read to see what is going on, then I shall let you know what I come up with.

no prob.  I added you to our message list that has some more details about the RP, so you can get up to speed.  :D

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, SmokeSong said:

Thanks @nx9100. I have a question did we have a 1x1 Roleplay between us at one time? I swear we did, I wasn't quite sure or not.

prob did.  lost to the endless abyss that is the internets.....  

can do a new one if you want

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, nx9100 said:

prob did.  lost to the endless abyss that is the internets.....  

can do a new one if you want

Yeah that would be nice. I have so many roleplays that have ended in that abyss.