Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general POSITIVE things and stereotypes about bronies and begasisters!

Divine plywood

Enough with the long faces! There are several discussions going on about negative sides of being adult fan of MLP and stereotypes that bronies have to face. It's time to talk about all the positive things that people will associate with ponie fandom! :pinkie:

For starters: Bronies are talented musicians, artists and writers! Bronies are kind and accept other people! We are so sweet that I want to puke rainbows.

Now you give it a go, be positive!

• Brohoof 9

How many bronies does it take to change a light bulb?

None, because:

45 minutes ago, Photon Jet said:

Bronies and Pegasisters help brighten up everypony's day with the magic of Friendship

These are great features so far, but maybe just a pinch vague? Let's put some concreteness in to this:

Bronies have epic (neck)beards ! 

• Brohoof 2

Fairly quick to embrace individuals who might otherwise not belong to a specific demographic or presumption. 

Highly passionate

Strong percentage embracing and making fandom creative content

• Brohoof 2

honestly i find bronies to be one of the more accepting kind of fanbases (i can't work out how to word that sentence whoops). i've been in a LOT of fandoms and this is probably the least toxic of them all.

basically - you're all pretty great. :twi:

• Brohoof 3

Bronies are very loyal to the fandom and the show, and will persevere through just about anything, be it bullying, threats, trolling, you name it! And we will still be around long after Friendship Is Magic ends!

We always stay positive!:)

• Brohoof 2

52 minutes ago, Divine plywood said:

Bronies get all of the ladies because nothing turns on opposite sex like nature's most effective aphrodisiac, house full of pony toys and collectables.

Wait, what?

Image result for bronies get all the ladies
I 100% agree this is the greatest part, I suppose those who do not want to join the fandom are just too scared of being swarmed by the ladies~

• Brohoof 3

• More tolerant in general.
  • Actually, one of the nicest fandoms there is. It's got it's bad apples that stick out badly enough to give people outside of the fandom a bad impression, but being inside the fandom it actually seems better than a lot of them. Especially better than the Steven Universe or League of Legends fandoms....
  • Passionate, and extremely creative.
  • Brohoof 2

Well for one thing, we are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet (true to the saying, "Friendship is magic"!). We also may be basement-dwelling creatures, however, that doesn't stop us from gathering in public to show our pony pride with massive conventions and group meet-ups all over the world! :)  

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

Our sense of child-like imagination

Bronies and pegasisters are/will be wonderful parents, but also teachers, pediatricians or other professionals who work with kids. Sharing similar 'childish' interserts and having rich imagination helps bronies to relate child's world, emotions and values. To top that, bronies are also compassionate, kind and tolerant.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

“Begasisters”? XD

Well were generally accepting and affectionate. And sensitive in the most positive sense of the word. And we’re so varied. Anyone who’s in the fandom could also be a fan of something completely different as well. That’s why so much ponifying art exists!

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

the music is certainly a high point in it. The furry fandom literally only has Fox Amore as the only big known musical person in the whole fandom! Even though its filled with taleneted people. It just has a non existant music community really. Theres a massive drive for music creation in the brony fandom.

I must admit sometimes its harder to talk to bronies on a normal level, but i really love talking to the kids and parents about it when im at cons (im 90% behind a table at cons so i get to talk to a lot of people that way). A lot of the non pony parents just accept it as a similar thing to marvel comics or such, theyre usually cool with it.

Also the plushie market has exploded!!! As in custom made ones. Again the furry fandom is based solely on fursuit building and drawn artwork than it is for plushies. As much as the furries love plushies, there certainly is no where near as much demand of them as with bronies!

• Brohoof 1

We look through hard times and find postivity around us. We accept anyone who accepts us and mostly are all friends.

Isn't it great to be different? Isn't it great to be exactly who you are? When you learn to learn accepting yourself, you'll become a shining star and a better person.

• Brohoof 1