Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Salem University OOC (Open)

Duality

(edited)
2 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

@Arid_Blitz @Duality 

@Mentis Soliloquy and I are lost. What exactly has been happening? 

My character Druantia has been introduced. She's a very young student with a quite powerful and wild variety of plant magic. She doesn't know how to control her beyond intuition, and at the moment she cannot seem to cast formal or structured spells. Dr Wave Particle was giving her a tour when Ley showed up in the halls, detecting the massive aura that Dru has. They had a miscommunication, which caused Dru to rev up and potentially start a fight with Ley, however the Janitor as played by @dragon4111 stepped in and put a stop to that with his gravity control abilities. While this did halt aggressive actions between Ley and Dru, Dru is dead set on challenging Ghalan to a duel due to indignities involving gravity and her outfit. 

that's what's going on with my characters and characters near mine anyway. There are some other things going on, but I haven't really taken stock of them. From what I've skimmed the fight between characters Ira and Rouen seemed to have wrapped up. 

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@dragon4111 @Khajiit @Buck Testa

Working on finishing a post within the next few days. Just finished applying for an internship, so that should give me a bit of leeway for writing it up. :D

@Denim&Venom

There's another partial summary in the first post of the last page, if that helps. Testa condensed pretty well the majority of affairs up 'til recently.

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@dragon4111

Finished about half yesterday, but I had a full day of study today, so I haven't yet had the chance to complete it.

You don't have to wait for me, though, y'know; there's no official order to the posts and your character went off to do his own thing, so he's not affected by anything I'm writing currently.

Edited by Duality

Goodie goodie gumdrops, I've accidentally stumbled upon a theme song for Ley!

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post for a while and it might be one or two days before I can. I just haven't been feeling like myself and work hasn't been helping.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

Question, what do you think would be in the form she's gonna sign, or can I take creative licenses with the fine print? 

Eh, just generic contractual 'you agree that the school is not liable for any injuries you sustain except as required by law', 'you agree that you are not being coerced to duel and that you at any time may cancel the fight without repercussion', 'you agree that you are over the age of sixteen or you have been given permission to duel by a senior staff member who must then take primary supervisory responsibility for your fight (staff member please sign here if applicable)' and all that sort of thing. The latter portion would probably be the only noteworthy section.

6 hours ago, reader8363 said:

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post for a while and it might be one or two days before I can. I just haven't been feeling like myself and work hasn't been helping.

Don't worry about it; life comes before roleplay. :fluttershy:

Just returned from mountains (yes, again, you know it's season after all) so a bit exhausted, but will come up with *some* kind of post soon/soonish.

• Brohoof 1

@dragon4111

Hey Dragon, I feel a bit lost. You've had Ghalan reference both groups, Wave Particle/Ley/Dru and Ira/Rouen/Lilith at once, but they're in two, completely separate locations. And I think Rouen was already leaving Ira and Lilith behind. Which group are you with?

24 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Duality

perchance is there someway that a ping kinda goes off in the challengers head for a dual?

I suspect that could be taken as somewhat invasive, so probably they'd just text him on his generic staff-issue smartphone or something.