Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Salem University OOC (Open)

Duality

@Duality

The way you present this sounds as if we were going to write a book.

And I would not be surprised if we did eventually.

@Duality that is fine, but keep in mind we have been trying to get this to happen since May 11th. I've literally moved into a new place during the wait irl. If you absolutely need Duality to be there, please make it happen soon. 

On 6/13/2018 at 12:51 AM, Buck Testa said:

@Duality that is fine, but keep in mind we have been trying to get this to happen since May 11th. I've literally moved into a new place during the wait irl. If you absolutely need Duality to be there, please make it happen soon. 

4 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Duality

Oi Duality get your butt to work..

7 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

@dragon4111 @Duality Aye. Things are being ground to a halt so your character can be there.

If you're that desperate you can fight each other without Duality, but I'm not sure how Druantia would justify doing so IC given that she was the first and primary person who expressed desire for Duality to be there (to watch her duel and critique her magic). My references to Duality having to be there because she signed off on the duel was merely an opportunistic implementation of realistic administration based on the fact that I thought Duality being there was already mandated for Druantia's sake.

I'm planning to post next week Thursday, and since it is exam week for me I am incapable of getting a post up much sooner. Thank you for your patience with my work-related post sporadicity thus far.

Have Dru express consent to record a magical imprint of the duel's course, and later have Duality see it.

16 minutes ago, Passion said:

Have Dru express consent to record a magical imprint of the duel's course, and later have Duality see it.

^ This is a very good idea. It's already been established that there are at least mundane cameras set up to record duels, so all that's needed is to get someone on staff (like @Denim&Venom's teacher) to email Duality to make sure she knows about it and Duality can have this moment being like 'I suppose the requirement for the presence of the signing-off teacher at the duel is more of a guideline than a rule anyway'. Win-win. :D

• Brohoof 1

Chill out dragon :) Buck's a reliable poster in the RP, whatever is going on on their side it certainly is of more significant significance significant... importance than the RP.

I myself am waiting for Duality to find some time for our collab post, but I might post something in near future just to fill the space created with my recent absence in RP.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Just to clarify, we are not starting the fight yet? This is only getting ready for the fight and preparing to hear the rules yes? I'll post as soon as I can but I have things I need to take care of. 

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 1

Done. I'm off. Too tired. Will have to do. Assume what you need to assume otherwise. RIP. Bananas.

17 hours ago, Passion said:

I myself am waiting for Duality to find some time for our collab post, but I might post something in near future just to fill the space created with my recent absence in RP.

Last exam for the week is done; I'm free for the collab from now until Monday. :D

1 hour ago, Buck Testa said:

Just to clarify, we are not starting the fight yet? This is only getting ready for the fight and preparing to hear the rules yes? I'll post as soon as I can but I have things I need to take care of. 

Whichever you wish. It's just between you, Dragon, and Denim now; Duality and Ley have both been separated from the events of the duel.

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

@dragon4111 @Buck Testa  @Duality

I presume we're skipping the demonstration on how the area and dueling system work and just getting straight to the duel itself? 

No, go ahead and do that. However if you can keep it to a post that would be great.

3 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Buck Testa

So him seeing the seeds being planted isn't bad then?

Not at all, I did say almost imperceptibly. She doesn't want him to see it, but at the same time it's not going to affect her plans much.