Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Salem University OOC (Open)

Duality

Just now, dragon4111 said:

@Buck Testa

Why do I get the feeling that was directed at me? Or are you allergic to bullshit like my post?

Nooooo?

It's a joke about my post, which had allergy related deaths in it. Which is now ruined cause I had to explain it. 

@Buck Testa

Sorry about that I know my post was alittle rushed but I was bored.

You can always edit it if you dont like how it turned out man. My post is a flashback, and I'm also a bit of a writer so I know what I'm doing a bit more than the average Joe. 

I'm also uncertain where you would even get the lycanthropy. There aren't any werewolves on campus and the fight wouldn't have caused that. 

Also having control of it wouldn't be that interesting either. You want things like that to be a curse. Like maybe your gravity abilities dont work as well when its active, or at all. Limitations and handicaps are infinitely more interesting than suddenly gaining a power with no downside out of nowhere 

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Duality

Aye I mentioned scars and how his eyes shift to red.

Ah, yes, I remember that. Planning to add some more lore regarding that aspect of his personality?

8 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

@Duality How's your post going?

It's probably at least halfway done, by my reckoning, but I haven't been working on it much since I came down with a horrid cold a few days ago. :eww:

I'll get onto it and hopefully I can get it posted within the week.

35 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Duality

Aye and alittle bit of his past as well. Actually before I go into it are their special forces for rogue demons and rogue mages?

Not demons, not since their realm was sealed away, but there are a couple of task forces for rogue mages in various parts of the world. Not very large, though, since mages are still very rare, let alone ones powerful enough to go rogue and evade capture.

@Duality

Maybe well Ghalan could have been apart of a task force dealing with a rogue mage you know.

How long ago are you thinking? It'd probably be a now-disbanded task force if anything, since he's currently a janitor.

4 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Duality

That's what I'm thinking as well. disbanded. maybe the leader turned traitor because the rogue was a lover or a family member..

But if it was a very well-known task force or a particularly skilled one then Ghalan would have learnt to control his temper better for the sake of their missions and he would have been employed in a more significant position than he is now. It would have to have been a relatively minor force, perhaps stationed in a poor or politically weak country.