Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Salem University OOC (Open)

Duality

Huzzah. Ley's post has been finalized. I had to practice out very simple descriptions to return to them later on with fresh mind and figure out how to improve them on my own, first. You are absolutely permitted to get bored by reading that one Ley's post ;P

• Brohoof 1

Don't make me do that. I swear, if you guys don't stop I'll have to... I'll have to... ...POST! I have a post and I ain't afraid to use it! Push me against the wall and I'll post back! Watch your steps.

• Brohoof 1

Thought D&V will want to react, but it seems he's busy atm I guess. Not sure if I'll post today, other things on my mind right now. And I have a surgery a day after tomorrow, so will be driving home and then returning by bus probably.

That takes out at least 2 days from my life being preoccupied with other more vital issues. If I don't manage to squeeze in post in-between, I'll do it on the weekend.

7 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

I would like to petition for a time skip soon. We're dragging our heels here.

Noted and planning similarly. The duelling hall interactions are still going strong, though, and it's multi-character relationship building solid enough that I'm loath to just shut it down for the sake of brevity. You might want to start working along the lines of settling Dru into her room for the night and perhaps getting her thoughts in order regarding the events of the day, like I'm moving towards doing with Duality and Passion is doing with Ley. Dru and Ley are next-door, too, so you can start establishing how that dynamic might work if you're planning on waking up Dru anytime within the span of today.

It's fine. I'll have Ira "evacuate" the area to speed it up. There's not much more to achieve in there anyway, we can always describe the aftermatch of these events in opening posts after the timeskip.

Ley is pretty much settled and good to go in all honesty if I think about it. Ira needs one post or two at maximum to wrap things up for her.

• Brohoof 1

I've posted quite a raw version of my post since I didn't have time to polish it out as I usually do.

@Denim&Venom

If you feel Miko would interrupt Ira at any point, notify me. Discord, PM, anything. We'll work it out and I'll edit the post to include your character's reaction. I figure Miko, being a character who doesn't take stuff from people, wouldn't let it go that easily off the hook, but it's up to you.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Passion said:

I've posted quite a raw version of my post since I didn't have time to polish it out as I usually do.

@Denim&Venom

If you feel Miko would interrupt Ira at any point, notify me. Discord, PM, anything. We'll work it out and I'll edit the post to include your character's reaction. I figure Miko, being a character who doesn't take stuff from people, wouldn't let it go that easily off the hook, but it's up to you.

Probably. Let me think of something tomorrow. Yeah Miko might butt heads with anyone similar to personality with her. So I imagine a bit of Alpha dominance between her and Ira.

• Brohoof 1

Ira is by no means dominant. Her current behaviour is dictated purely by stress and her tendencies to react emotionally. Push to far and you might break her simply :P

If time skip is to happen, it should be at least a few days if not weeks really. Let things settle down. But it will also give the opportunity to come up with any subplots anyone would like based on what has already happened. We can prestablish some relationship between characters etc.

• Brohoof 1