Duality

Advanced Salem University OOC (Open)

Huzzah. Ley's post has been finalized. I had to practice out very simple descriptions to return to them later on with fresh mind and figure out how to improve them on my own, first. You are absolutely permitted to get bored by reading that one Ley's post ;P

• Brohoof 1

Who is running the main villains? I'd like to know about them via PM so I can plan my future post for Adaline. 

Don't make me do that. I swear, if you guys don't stop I'll have to... I'll have to... ...POST! I have a post and I ain't afraid to use it! Push me against the wall and I'll post back! Watch your steps.

• Brohoof 1

Thought D&V will want to react, but it seems he's busy atm I guess. Not sure if I'll post today, other things on my mind right now. And I have a surgery a day after tomorrow, so will be driving home and then returning by bus probably.

That takes out at least 2 days from my life being preoccupied with other more vital issues. If I don't manage to squeeze in post in-between, I'll do it on the weekend.

I would like to petition for a time skip soon. We're dragging our heels here.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

I would like to petition for a time skip soon. We're dragging our heels here.

Noted and planning similarly. The duelling hall interactions are still going strong, though, and it's multi-character relationship building solid enough that I'm loath to just shut it down for the sake of brevity. You might want to start working along the lines of settling Dru into her room for the night and perhaps getting her thoughts in order regarding the events of the day, like I'm moving towards doing with Duality and Passion is doing with Ley. Dru and Ley are next-door, too, so you can start establishing how that dynamic might work if you're planning on waking up Dru anytime within the span of today.

It's fine. I'll have Ira "evacuate" the area to speed it up. There's not much more to achieve in there anyway, we can always describe the aftermatch of these events in opening posts after the timeskip.

Ley is pretty much settled and good to go in all honesty if I think about it. Ira needs one post or two at maximum to wrap things up for her.

• Brohoof 1