Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Salem University OOC (Open)

Duality

@Denim&Venom @Passion @Buck Testa @dragon4111 

I have no plans to implement Equestria's existence in this RP, if you want to talk about tanks please do so slightly less aggressively, and the only instance where I could have been construed as treating Dru's 1% as less than it is I realised the misunderstanding soon afterwards and clarified that I meant that 1% put her below the level of a teacher, not that it put her below the level of a fellow student.

Regarding your comments about arcane mysticism in this RP, Denim:

It has already been made canon that there are gibbering grimoires packing the secure section of the University library, that there is esoteric glyphwork coating most surfaces in the University, that there are vast fields of twisted spacetime surrounding the mysterious island upon which the University is founded, and that there are pentagrams and staffs and wands and myriad mystical manifestations of magic. This RP works on a ludicrously hazy overarching arcane system - if it makes sense and it wouldn't make you OP you can pretty much include features at will. Therefore, if you want mystical magical mechanisms to be more prominent, just focus on them with your characters. I focus on the formal, syntactical side of magic because that's what fits my character. Buck focusses on the animalistic, primal side of magic (I assume) because that's what fits his character. Passion focusses on the supernatural, otherworldly side of magic (I also assume) because that's what fits his character. You can round the cast out by focussing on the mystical, esoteric side of magic. Sure, not all magic will work by that rule, but plenty can - just as with formal magic, animalistic magic, and otherworldly magic. Much has already been made mysterious regarding different parts of the University - in fact, the only thing I can think of that you've mentioned that hasn't been made extensively canon in some form already is the hand gestures, and you can start one of your teachers running an applied interpretative dance class or something to amend that if you want. This RP's magic is not mystical as a theme, this is true, but it also isn't formal, animalistic, or otherworldly as a theme either. The prime theme of this RP is arcanodiversity - all of our characters and personal power-preferences share this same big world of magic, and the arcane paradigm of the RP must thus be balanced between them. :mlp_grin:

In short, you're entirely free to implement mystical magic wherever you like as long as you don't try to god-mod universal magical features into existence that would cramp the style of other RPers or try to god-mod local features into existence to max out your characters' power levels (neither of which I think you would ever try to do, of course). Does this improve things for you at all, or do you still have concerns?

3 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Duality

Is this based on our histories and therefore have the same laws?

Similar laws, but legally speaking mages get a lot of slack. I have no objection to Miko owning a tank, especially since it was nowhere implied IC that she ever took it off campus. If she started driving it around Washington D.C. I would either scramble to have Duality pick up the paperwork or peg it as slightly too unrealistic, but the decision between the two is very much an if-and-when. She has a military background, at any rate, so if anyone would be authorised to drive it anywhere it'd be her.

18 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Duality

So fully armed then, when it's against the law in the usa to have a fully armed tank?

My guy you can casually lift the tank with your magic and stick it in a parking lot. A tank REALLY isn't that big of a deal in this rp. Both of our characters could molly wop a tank and I'm sure other characters in the rp could too. It's really not that big of a deal.   

20 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

Also, we're going to need to figure out how a fight between Ley and Dru would go at some point with Duality. Dru is very powerful and versatile, but I still don't really know what Ley's abilities really are besides summoning. There's also the whole 1% thing, which has been raising a lot of confusion as to what that actually means, cause I think Duality thinks its smaller than it actually is and might try to downplay Dru for a fight, which I'm not entirely okay with.  

That's the exact reason I am keeping Ley vague. I will speak honestly here. A: I do not want her to feel underpowered, but at once I can get the idea she could struggle against Ghalan's powerset. The idea is she's an offspring of two magical users from a family with hundreds of years of magical tradition, so technically it's all in the genes. She's a natural. But Dru is giving me issues in placing her accurate power level anywhere, because B: The way you've so far developed her gives me a feeling we only have two choices here, either acknowledge her as the most powerful being in the world for an unknown reason while she's still below 10 in age, either ramp up our character's powers so that it is just fair to have everyone a chance to stand up to her even at her full strenght.

The way you've written everything out so far indicates that only limitations on her powers are external. Sure, you have the whole "she'd die if she was to overexert" but before that she'll basically eradicate everyone anyway. And we cannot really abide that because if we said no, she basically dies and is removed from RP. And yes, she's inexperienced, but how does that even affect anything when it's her magic which takes control over her should she go overboard and her magic does whatever it wants? And the fact she has access to these powers should she be attacked, basically gives us a subconscious feeling that should any of us touch her, everything will go to hell. It somewhat discourages me to even attempt taking any aggressive action towards Dru so far. You've even said so yourself with just last situation, should Ley do anything, there will be no University left probably. What choice did you leave me there but just to abide in order to have the University running and RP? You've preestablished a situation where if I actually tried to stop her, I am responsible for the University disappearing and gave me no choice but to play it out peacefully, what I will have to do now. Not to mention it gives a vibe you already have the outcome of her not being stopped at all by anyone in mind.

I know, this all sounds accusatory and so on, but sadly that's how I'm reading the situation right now. I just don't know how to feel about the way you are shaping Dru's power level. It will already influence my approach to her and my roleplaying...

As for set of powers... well, I'm pretty sure I still don't know yours either, vines and plants and stuff is cool, but I'm sure you keep aces in your sleeve to surprise us. I haven't given away much about Ley's powers either, but you needn't worry about that. I guarantee you that I'm not going to have Ley have an answer to everything people have, even though TECHNICALLY I haven't specified what kind of summons can Ley use and what actually are these summon's strenghts and weaknesses. And honestly? I'd rather leave it that way and leave everything to mutual trust. Because that way I am able to come up with entertaining and fun ideas for summoning while not being bound to preestablished specifics, but at once can just tone them down in RP by, for simpliest example, even though being a perfect response, still being too weak to deal with the matter at hand and just delaying certain things. Or failing altogether, who knows.

20 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

People are getting very specific powers in the wake of dimensional wackiness. We don't really do incantations, hand gestures, use wands, potions, scrolls, books or familiars to cast spells. Our characters just do. Naruto and DBZ are more magical then what we have. There's nothing setting our 'magic' apart from super powers. The fact that we've further compounded matters by making everyone tied to a specific element or natural force has limited what we can do with this magical setting. What good are the teachers in this school if they only work for specific elements, elements that not every teacher represents or not every student has? We've backed ourselves into a corner, so the only way to keep the magic so to speak is through the world building.

I do not feel backed into the corner at all though. It was me who chose what set of powers Ley and Ira are supposed to roll with. Sure, I didn't specify that for example one can throw ice bolts and other fireballs or something. But I've set up a frame in which I am to work with.

The issue we are facing here is that you are trying to apply your understanding of magic and override my understanding of magic so that I abide what you believe should rightfully be the one objective truth. Ley already has her Ultima. It's a magical relic in itself and I've mentioned it on a few occassions, as she uses it to better control her summons and empower her abilities.

20 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

I mean that it hasn't been implied there are really any spells to teach or that there's anything beyond learning ones powers outside vague concepts like being focused and having clarity. We haven't really established what there is to learn. Just they way we've been playing it's just been think about what you want to do and *bam* it happens. Kinda why I went with more practical classes like Miko's Indy Crit or history with Mindy for the next one. Everything's a bit vague.

I mean I haven't seen any of the staff use much in the way of scrolls and incantations. Ghalan just lifted a tank with a thought. Miko became a walking PA because she wanted to. Ira summoned ice armor with no real effort. And so far none of the classes we have planned really delve into how all this is taught and how it's applied. There aren't really any indications that power can be better controlled with specific actions like scrolls and incantations.

I mean it'd be a fun concept to add. Every student has a specific way of initiating magic but they have to figure out what. Is it incantation? Is it hand signs? Is it through scrolls? Do they need a wand or staff? Must it be done through interpretive dance? Do these effect how strong the powers are or their frequency of use? Does being in the presence of said element effect anything? Can another element be learned? What is setting our mages apart from mutants and metahumans?

In short: Yes they are they're to learn. But it hasn't been made clear specifically what and how? 

@Duality

I think this game is a great concept on paper but we're finding flaws with the execution. 

Damn, I have to give you credit here though. My idea about all of this is that I like to entertain the idea of magical users being able to do just about anything... but due to inexperience in control of magic and its use either failing either performing very weakly. But I understand what are you getting at. The fact that for example a fire magic user would not be able to cast a fire wall and they'd need to first learn how to do it.

Ley is able to open up a few portals to have her summons appear, but her control over the portals themselves is very subpar. She could technically move one around with deep focus, and the whole idea of University for her, should it help her, is to increase her mastery of them. I've shown this to Duality, but for example this is how I would imagine a fully developed, grown up Ley to look like:

Spoiler

The whole idea of the RP as I understand is to you US tell US how WE see everything work. Weave a story to tell which will entertain us and others as well by showing them our view of the setting we are in. It's all about unique approach each and every one of us has. I am perfectly fine with having your characters require trinkets, incantations, signs etc. But you cannot expect that I will have my character abide it. In fact, in one of past posts Ley already expressed her disdain to electrical/mechanical devices being used for encoding certain spells for example. And the reason I gave her is my own understanding of "magic" altogether. "Magic is fluid, it can be controlled in any way possible. Bounding it to items, like scrolls, or hard encoding its use through runes and technology might empower certain effects, but it basically means we lose control over it as it works in preestablished way. You cannot experiment with it anymore, you cannot have the spell altered anymore while it's being cast." - and since this is my view of magic I implanted into Ley, she is perfectly up for debate in RP. It gives me comfort in writing her magical abilities out once the time comes. Should mechanics of magic come into clash at any point of RP, we can all figure out a solution to the problem on the go.

But having to abide by someone else's understanding of how everything should work would only put me into uncomfortable zone of writing where I'd have to delve into things I don't believe in and try to fit into a setting which is completely hostile to me in terms of ease of writing.

Vagueness means freedom of creativity. If you have your characters lead regular classes because you are not sure how something works in this world, just tackle the OP and ask if it can work the way you want for you. I'm certain Duality's latest posts perfectly explain that we are all free to work the way we want around magic itself and our powers. I have no issues with anyone teaching actualy spells and use of scrolls, wands, whatever. It makes sense in terms of current RP setting and doesn't clash with anything, so it's good to be done imo.

@Duality can confirm there's a number of powers Ley has we've discussed at length, and you wouldn't imagine how silly long the conversation was on how should portals to other dimensions edges be treated. Because technically, what would happen if I opened a portal in someone and then closed it? What about moving portals into others, would they just slice them in half? So yeah, we've discussed this one and reached a safe for everyone not OP conclusion on how to handle them without doing any harm to RP.

@dragon4111@Denim&Venom

Also, you both quarelled about a cursed tank in a universe where both of you can squash it into non-existance with just a move of your hand or very thought or whatever. Shame on you both!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Passion said:

That's the exact reason I am keeping Ley vague. I will speak honestly here. A: I do not want her to feel underpowered, but at once I can get the idea she could struggle against Ghalan's powerset.

Ghalan is friggin nuts not gonna lie. The only reason Dru was doing as well as she did WHILE BERZERKING and using way too much of her power is cause he wasn't trying to kill her. The backlogs of our back and forth make it pretty evident that he could have killed her at ANY point of that fight. Gravity Powers are far more... FINAL than what I'm working with. I'd even go so far as to say the way he's characterized would probably put him at the top in terms of power level atm, which is kinda weird given he's the janitor. Unless Ley (or Dru for that matter) could withstand a direct black hole to the face he can pretty much one shot the lot of us without breaking a sweat. PERSONALLY I'd go about nerfing that a bit but I'm not the DM

The idea is she's an offspring of two magical users from a family with hundreds of years of magical tradition, so technically it's all in the genes. She's a natural. But Dru is giving me issues in placing her accurate power level anywhere, because B: The way you've so far developed her gives me a feeling we only have two choices here, either acknowledge her as the most powerful being in the world for an unknown reason while she's still below 10 in age, either ramp up our character's powers so that it is just fair to have everyone a chance to stand up to her even at her full strenght.

EEeeeehh. Like I said, I'd Rank Ghalan above Dru in terms of pure lethal potential at the moment. I've also said most of the teachers could probably subdue her with effort. While her magic is quite powerful and versatile she's still a squishy girl. Dru is certainly very powerful, probably one of the most powerful in the rp, however it's in a different way than someone who shoots lasers or fire or gravity. In Truth I'm actually waiting for her to learn some magic before I start to delve into what I really want her to be. At the moment her powers are just this wild uncontrolled thing that has a muzzle on it at the moment. Not the most powerful, or the most lethal, but very dangerous none the less.

The way you've written everything out so far indicates that only limitations on her powers are external. Sure, you have the whole "she'd die if she was to overexert" but before that she'll basically eradicate everyone anyway.

It's not that "she'd die if she'd over exert." 

Dru's power quite literally has developed a mind of its own in order for her to cope with it, and once that power gets frenzied it really doesn't care much for her longevity, and thus it uses way more of her power than you would ever want too. A frenzied state that isn't even all that focused, as it was simply causing random effects all over campus and creating mobs out of the greenery for the teachers and students to fight. Dru didn't eradicate anybody. It was the equivalent of her walking Clifford the Big Red Dog and then the dog decided to go in a full sprint through into and through a super market. Yeah it's her dog and she can even get that dog to do tricks, but after a certain point she stopped having control of that situation. 

There was no rhyme or reason to it, she couldn't control it, in fact she was absolutely terrified and is still rather traumatized by the event. I've even acted all this out in the rp itself. When her power is trying to break out of its confines, I mean that quite literally. It's responding to her emotional state and encouraging her to attack. It's why she has those crazy mood swings.

3 hours ago, Passion said:

And we cannot really abide that because if we said no, she basically dies and is removed from RP. And yes, she's inexperienced, but how does that even affect anything when it's her magic which takes control over her should she go overboard and her magic does whatever it wants?

For the first part, that specifically applies to when she's berzerking. Considering the only fight Dru's been in (at least that wasn't a flashback) was with Ghalan, I don't think that's a fair assessment of how a more controlled Dru would fight. 

Once her magic is berzerking it's no longer a 1x1 fight. It's an Event. Once it reached that point the tone shifted from her fighting Ghalan to everyone aiming to take her down. When I'm talking a 1 x 1 fight with Ley, I'm talking when Dru is more in control. If she goes berzerk, she's basically already lost. That's the thing I want to stress here. Dru didn't WIN against Ghalan, Dru threw her magic at Ghalan until it got so excited that it went on a rampage across the campus and needed to be dealt with. 

Now it certainly LOOKED impressive, and she has a thing for dramatic flair, but yeah she wasn't doing anything that the teachers couldn't or didn't ultimately take down. 

So in short, if Dru ends up berzerking while fighting Ley, that's more a win for Ley than for Dru.... not so much for the campus though. 

And the fact she has access to these powers should she be attacked, basically gives us a subconscious feeling that should any of us touch her, everything will go to hell.

Duality and I are talking about that actually. Neither of us like that much as it was stapled on after the fact by Duality and is terribly confusing all around. We're trying to figure out a better way to handle that. It defeats the purpose of the bracelets if she can just go 100% whenever she's attacked. I'd rather her going 100% be over something genuinely dramatic and use the other times to use her whits instead of raw power. 

As for set of powers... well, I'm pretty sure I still don't know yours either, vines and plants and stuff is cool, but I'm sure you keep aces in your sleeve to surprise us.

Guilty as charged lol. I have a ton of ideas for when she learns more actual magic. When you boil it down all she's been doing so far is just weaponizing plants. That's it. Once she learns actual SPELLS that's when shit's going to get real. 

I guarantee you that I'm not going to have Ley have an answer to everything people have, even though TECHNICALLY I haven't specified what kind of summons can Ley use and what actually are these summon's strenghts and weaknesses. And honestly? I'd rather leave it that way and leave everything to mutual trust. Because that way I am able to come up with entertaining and fun ideas for summoning while not being bound to preestablished specifics, but at once can just tone them down in RP by, for simpliest example, even though being a perfect response, still being too weak to deal with the matter at hand and just delaying certain things. Or failing altogether, who knows.

Fair enough. That's not usually how I do things but we'll see how it goes. 

But yes in short, I would not consider Dru to be the most powerful person on the planet in this rp. I wouldn't even consider her the most powerful person at this school. She's very powerful, and versatile in ways people don't normally think of, but even at her most berzerky there are people on campus who could bring her down. 

• Brohoof 1

@Buck Testa

He does have his weaknesses. his higher spells drain him of his mana quickly. Also he doesn't want to kill anyone unless he really has to. Then there's his whole shielding people from his own rogue white hole explosion. Also there is a trope that is what I'm using....I want you to guess.

@Buck Testa Appreciate the mutual understanding in all these matters. That's a response I can stand behind, I wasn't exactly sure as to which direction you were heading, so had to tackle it at some point.

Nevertheless, I also do have an 'event' planned for Ley, but it definitely will not be destructive. Technically, I'm planning on her probably losing the first fight whether she wants it or not, and I even managed to have the RP story have an influence as for why it's going to happen without this decision influencing the RP in retaliation. So it's pretty safe.

That being said, the heat of the battle would have to rise up a bit.

And well, to give a more rounded up magic info, apart from the summons she relies on her dark magic for self defense. Basically, the whole premise is to have her summons do the job for her while she tries to keep herself unharmed and distract the enemies when necessary. Though some of her more powerful attacks do tend to be more direct in terms of her summoning magic.

7 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Buck Testa

His higher spells drain him of his mana quickly. Also he doesn't want to kill anyone unless he really has to.

It hardly matters if he's out of mana if his enemy is to be found in alternate realities, dimensions and across the nearby walls because he decided he "had to" kill somebody :D

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Duality said:

n short, you're entirely free to implement mystical magic wherever you like as long as you don't try to god-mod universal magical features into existence that would cramp the style of other RPers

Problem with that is that half the cast are teachers. Their role is to impart their way of doing things onto our student characters. Miko could try to teach magic through gesture and motion, Mindy can do so through relics and runes, but if none of the student cast work that way then that'll make the experience irrelevant. The rules may apply to my characters, but everyone has different rules that apply to theirs, and both sets get thrown out when they interact.

It kinda hearkens back to teachers trying to give lessons in their own elements. Miko can teach lessons in sound manipulation and Ira in cryomancy, but we have no students with those powers and no way to make them applicable. Every teacher can try to educate by the rules that govern them, but it's a waste of time if those same rules don't govern the students. 

In a way it feels like we have characters obeying rules from different universes, rather then a diverse set of rules for the one they're in. Everyone's free to do their own thing, but that makes cooperation tricky. 

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Passion said:

And the fact she has access to these powers should she be attacked, basically gives us a subconscious feeling that should any of us touch her, everything will explode.

8 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

Duality and I are talking about that actually. Neither of us like that much as it was stapled on after the fact by Duality and is terribly confusing all around. We're trying to figure out a better way to handle that. It defeats the purpose of the bracelets if she can just go 100% whenever she's attacked. I'd rather her going 100% be over something genuinely dramatic and use the other times to use her whits instead of raw power. 

Oy vey, what a mess that mechanic turned out to be. I can tweak it so that Duality only has limited control over the bracelets' suppression level (maybe up to 10% tops in emergencies), with admin itself maintaining control over the rest of it (and it is not at all likely that they'll release it with any readiness). The bracelets don't so much as twiddle their own suppression dial without someone actually authorising them. Does that sound a bit more reasonable to all?

8 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Problem with that is that half the cast are teachers. Their role is to impart their way of doing things onto our student characters. Miko could try to teach magic through gesture and motion, Mindy can do so through relics and runes, but if none of the student cast work that way then that'll make the experience irrelevant. The rules may apply to my characters, but everyone has different rules that apply to theirs, and both sets get thrown out when they interact.

It kinda hearkens back to teachers trying to give lessons in their own elements. Miko can teach lessons in sound manipulation and Ira in cryomancy, but we have no students with those powers and no way to make them applicable. Every teacher can try to educate by the rules that govern them, but it's a waste of time if those same rules don't govern the students. 

In a way it feels like we have characters obeying rules from different universes, rather then a diverse set of rules for the one they're in. Everyone's free to do their own thing, but that makes cooperation tricky. 

Instead of every character having their own individual and utterly distinct rules, I like to think that it's more along the lines that every character has their own individual and utterly distinct way of doing things. The habitual way they like to control their magic is the way that makes the most sense to them and the way that best fits their personality. Some magic lends itself better to being controlled in a certain way, but it all flexes to to fit the user and the way their mind works. As such, the role of the teacher isn't to bend the students' rules or to impose new ones, but simply to show them different ways to do things - ways that might work better with this or that type of magic, ways that help the user to flex to fit their magic rather than solely the other way around, ways to help the students to be able to use every part of themselves to control their magic - mind, soul, body, heart, gut, the works. You can flick pulses of energy at people with your mind, sure, but have you ever tried following through the mental motion with a twist of the wrist and an outflung arm? Have you ever considered focussing the energy through an object to centre the flow of your spell through something you can see? Have you ever thought of sketching your intent in the air so that the very matter around you resonates with your magic? Have you ever combined ingredients into a potion instead, painstakingly imbuing each arcane ingredient and crystal vial and swirl of the iron spoon with the magical energy that you know will be released all at once when you throw it at your target? There are many balances to be had when it comes to magic, and the teachers are there to encourage their students to try tweaking their balance rather than restricting themselves by leaving it where it naturally swings.

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Duality said:

Oy vey, what a mess that mechanic turned out to be. I can tweak it so that Duality only has limited control over the bracelets' suppression level (maybe up to 10% tops in emergencies), with admin itself maintaining control over the rest of it (and it is not at all likely that they'll release it with any readiness). The bracelets don't so much as twiddle their own suppression dial without someone actually authorising them. Does that sound a bit more reasonable to all?

8 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

I can be down for that. 1% to 10% would be a fun range to play with especially after she's taught how to use manipulate the bracelets.  

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Duality said:

Have you ever considered focussing the energy through an object to centre the flow of your spell through something you can see? Have you ever thought of sketching your intent in the air so that the very matter around you resonates with your magic? Have you ever combined ingredients into a potion instead, painstakingly imbuing each arcane ingredient and crystal vial and swirl of the iron spoon with the magical energy that you know will be released all at once when you throw it at your target? There are many balances to be had when it comes to magic, and the teachers are there to encourage their students to try tweaking their balance rather than restricting themselves by leaving it where it naturally swings

Would you could you on a plane?

Would you could you on a train? 

Lol but yes This is a lot of what I'm thinking about for my character. I plan on using all of that and more. She wont learn it in the pun/tank/janitor flirting 102 class of course but I'd imagine there are classes we can take with NPC teachers to gain that knowledge for your character. 

• Brohoof 1

@Key Sharkz

Got that post up; Cynthia's ready to roll again. Don't be put off by the tank debacles going on OOC, we've kept this RP going for well over a year now without anyone being burnt at the stake. :proud:

@Skylord Nexus

Snazzy first post, I must say. Are you planning to have one of the doors Lucius randomly opens correspond with Miko's half-tank-demolished classroom? :P

17 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

Would you could you on a plane?

Would you could you on a train? 

Come to think of it, one plant two plant red plant blue plant seems an apt description of Dru's magic. :mlp_icwudt:

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Duality said:

Come to think of it, one plant two plant red plant blue plant seems an apt description of Dru's magic. :mlp_icwudt:

PING!

ESTIMATED RISK LEVEL: THNEED

Top guesses for cause of power fluctuation (sorted by probable emotional impact):  <<BEING THE LORAX>>, <<SPEAKING FOR THE TREES>>, <<KNOWING THE TREES HAVE NO TONGUES>> 

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, Duality said:

@Key Sharkz

Got that post up; Cynthia's ready to roll again. Don't be put off by the tank debacles going on OOC, we've kept this RP going for well over a year now without anyone being burnt at the stake. :proud:

@Skylord Nexus

Snazzy first post, I must say. Are you planning to have one of the doors Lucius randomly opens correspond with Miko's half-tank-demolished classroom? :P

*Grumbles and yawns*

I'm awake, I promise!

10 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

@Skylord Nexus oh hey! How's it been? I kinda miss the multiverse rp.

Which one, i failed a couple of times. XD

But yeah, after the failiure of it i got kinda disheartened, so i left the forum for a different one, i'm only back now so i can play my bad guy :3. After a while i tried to do the Multiverse RP there, where it failed in record time, never even got started XD So then i gave up and did some more RP's but i really wanted to make it work so i gave it a rethink. It's still set in the same multiverse, with all the same characters you never got to meet, but with a different point of view. So far in seems promising, in fact i'm hoping to start it this weekend. If you want i can give you a link to it.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

@Buck Testa @Skylord Nexus 

Y'know, I miss those RPs too. I had a whole bunch of ideas and characters I wanted to bring in. But for some reason people just stopped posting. 

Well if you're interested i can give you the link to the RP, though it's quite a bit different from how it was. It does however have a lore page which i'm going to be activly updating as the stpry goes on.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Skylord Nexus said:

Which one, i failed a couple of times. XD

But yeah, after the failiure of it i got kinda disheartened, so i left the forum for a different one, i'm only back now so i can play my bad guy :3. After a while i tried to do the Multiverse RP there, where it failed in record time, never even got started XD So then i gave up and did some more RP's but i really wanted to make it work so i gave it a rethink. It's still set in the same multiverse, with all the same characters you never got to meet, but with a different point of view. So far in seems promising, in fact i'm hoping to start it this weekend. If you want i can give you a link to it.

I think I'm good for now, but if I'm in the mood I'll definitely hit you up. 

What's your character for this RP? What's his thing?