Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Salem University OOC (Open)

Duality

21 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

@Denim&Venom looked through the OOC to find your character. She's a Kisune/fox thing right? 

I've put a list at the bottom of the first post listing all the characters in the RP (organised by RPer) if you ever want to get an easy link to the OOC description of any other character. :-P

40 minutes ago, Duality said:

I've put a list at the bottom of the first post listing all the characters in the RP (organised by RPer) if you ever want to get an easy link to the OOC description of any other character. :-P

I completely spaced on that being a thing. It's been awhile since I saw the first page lol. 

5 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Denim&Venom

I think it's your post now

Actually, I think it's yours. 

We haven't quite had a follow through on whatever Ghalan is planning. Right now he's just hovering in front of the glass with a weird look on his face. 

6 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Denim&Venom

Nope I posted in the last page at the bottom

@Denim&Venom

Do you need it here?

Okay maybe it isn't just clear enough. 

Post reads like he's thinking about grabbing her tail, but hasn't done it yet. Is he lunging for the tail? And is he using hands or telekinesis to do it?

1 minute ago, dragon4111 said:

Using his hands. He flying towards her

He reach out his hands and was aiming for her neck...Except he went lower and aimed for her fox tail.

@Denim&Venom

It says it in the post man. Would you rather I auto hit and not give you a chance to have her dodge?

Just read more like a set up than an actual execution. 

6 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Denim&Venom

Again would you rather have me auto hit?

@Denim&Venom

In the past I've been admonished for that enough for when I was younger.

@Buck Testa@Duality

Huh. Auto-hits are usually how RPs go for me, cause that's normally the chance to post "except he missed, and 'X' happened instead-" types of responses.

I think it's almost expected for hits to be dodged or tanked in most RPs I've been, the real creativity coming with the follow up. I usually don't see the intent stated and then the result left open ended.

@Denim&Venom

Auto hits are god modding and pretty frowned upon normally. If we were in a duel and you auto hit me without asking me in the OOC I would ask for rewrites.

That said, if you agree to having your character hit in OOC, then the other player has permission to act upon your character and it's no longer considered God Modding. 

@dragon4111 and I decided the outcome of our last fight in the OOC before we actually did it. Hopefully this one won't be QUITE that crazy XD

• Brohoof 1

Just now, dragon4111 said:

@Denim&Venom

So yes it's your post.

Alright. I'll allow an auto-hit. Let Ghalan grab Miko's tail.

Cause technically that could be construed as an auto-hit on Ghalan. 

Let him grab it. Let him see what the hell happens if he does.

@Duality @dragon4111 @Denim&Venom

A word of warning though. If your fight does get too hairy and it puts the students in danger, Druantia's powers would probably get unleashed. Per Duality's rule that if Dru's in a dangerous situation, she'll be able to temporarily use her powers to their fullest again. Which would mean shit would hit the fan in the school yet again. 

So I would highly recommend keeping it from getting too crazy.  

RIP Ghalan, I allowed Ley to go to town with shaming him.

I've written the post on assumption that Ghalan and Miko will fight it out a bit or at least quarrel over stuff, so Ley would go unnoticed for a few seconds or so. Will see if it all makes sense based on what you post next guys.

5 hours ago, Mentis Soliloquy said:

Sectional senses are tingling...

Things all good people?

Little conflicts are fine, let them reach consensus on how they want to proceed with their standoff. I'm sure we're all a sensible bunch in here and can reach agreements on such trivial things. Right, @dragon4111 & @Denim&Venom?
Keep in mind that in each fight, 97% of time there must be a loser, but it does not belittle any RP character at all but quite the contrary. It's a great development tool. Got beaten? Heck, I need to train, get stronger. Or I need to have my revenge. Or I must shame the person. Or, damn, actually that's magnificent, I need to look up to them!

The ways of resolving a conflict are endless, and boy, we're here for fun. You can just both exchange some kind of blows. I already provided you with distraction to stop any silliness going on between you two, question is how far you want to go before Ley actually decided to interrupt you.