Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Salem University OOC (Open)

Duality

10 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Biohazarddallas @Duality @Arid_Blitz@Mentis Soliloquy@woodchunks66@Skylord Nexus@reader8363

I am curious why people aren't posting? I intend to post @Arid_Blitz @Duality after everyone else posts.

@Skylord Nexus has a character for later introduction, @reader8363 and @Biohazarddallas (and @Arid_Blitz and I, of course) have already posted their intro post, @Mentis Soliloquy and @woodchunks66 don't have any teachers (we're focussing on teacher/staff intros at the moment, so they don't have to post if they prefer to wait), so all that leaves is you and @Denim&Venom.

TL;DR: Half of us have already posted, half of the remaining half are more than entitled to wait until the rest of the teachers/staff are posted, and half of the remaining half is you:P

Image result for nike just do it

Well guys, I’m sorry about this but things irl have come up and it looks like I’m gonna have to tap out of this one. Sorry that I only got one post in but life moves on. When I have more time on my hands I’ll most definitely try and return. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2018 at 8:19 PM, BloodDrops said:

Can I join as zombie professor

Or processor blood

You could join as a professor of Necromancy. We'll have to see. You'll have to ask @Duality 

The Rp is in a bit of a holding pattern due to RL stuff. 

• Brohoof 1