Duality

Open Salem University

@dragon4111

She shrugged. "I wouldn't call it magic, it was just something I learned to get around. I follow my nose, my ears and the feelings around me. It's the only way I have to see the world, so I have to make due..." She replied before listening to the rest of his comments. Withholding her thoughts on humans, she allowed him to speak and not give her opinion. In her mind, most humans she had come across were unbelievably cruel, but she had known a few to be kind, so she withheld her judgment.

The young maiden gripped onto his arm as the two came up a set of stairs, and found her way about. Grumbling she reached down and removed her shoes and socks, allowing her bare feet to touch the concrete. She smiled as she wiggled her toes and got a better feeling of what she was standing on. "Much better..." She sighed contently before releasing Ghalan's arm and finding her way up the stairs with ease. "Shoes are so pointless... Absolute rubbish..." She replied.

@Buck Testa @Passion @Mentis Soliloquy

While the teacher was out, she placed her test on the desk and walked out the door. She had let her mind wander between fighting styles and her magic. She leaned against the wall and try to make a flower out of her shadow, then she muttered to herself, "got to start somewhere, why not here?"

Sorxir popped in her music and rolled her injured shoulder, while looking at her evil eye, it still hasn't changed, she was hoping that getting away from her father would get rid of it. She knew it was a long shot, but one she was hoping for.

@dragon4111 @Key Sharkz

Shadow was walking around while his cane clicked on the tiles, until he saw the custodian talking with a almost frightened girl that had a fox on her shoulder. He said as he walked up to the stairs, while making the cane longer to place or on the stairs below him, "Good morning, Ghalan, and who's this little one?

Badges

@reader8363@Key Sharkz

"This is Cynthia. Cynthia this is my colleague Shadow," Ghalan said with a chuckle. "I'm taking her to Duality," he said with a grin on his face. "She's a late comer," he stated as he looked to Cynthia. "Well time for us to keep moving Shadow," Ghalan stated as he started to walk up the stairs with the girl. "Well you might get his class Cynthia we'll have to see," Ghalan stated with a grin on his face. He walked with the girl to Duality's classrom. He knocked on her room and said "Duality we have a new student a late comer to our fold," Ghalan stated as he knew that Duality was not attending class. But was in her class. He sighed as he opened up the door. "Alright then Duality," he said as he looked at the dean with a grin on his face. He looked to Cynthia "I'm going to leave you in Duality's slightly insane hands," he stated jokingly.

@Duality

Badges