Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[CLOSED] zoarvek's Ponies For Everypony!

zoarvek

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is my pone, Thunder Lily. She has crystal pony eyes, since she is a hybrid of them and a Equestrian pony. Here is her cutie mark. https://st.depositphotos.com/2084373/2133/v/950/depositphotos_21339167-stock-illustration-sacred-thunderbird-native-american-symbol.jpg

If you could, could you draw a Thunderbird with her as well? Just imagine him as a humongous, solid colored eagle, which is the same color as her cutie mark. If that's too much, you don't have to draw the birb. ^^ 

Thunder Lily.png

Edited by SkyPie

@SkyPie

What should they be doing in the picture? (Pose/Expressions)

Also this is my idea of what a thunderbird is, basically a phoenix but lightning instead of fire. Is something like either of these fine?

latest?cb=20140929055023&path-prefix=en

homm_3__thunderbird_by_nanethra-d99ldst.

The bird's bent over to meet her eye level and she's reached out a hoof to boop him on the beak. He just has the glare of a bird of prey and she has a happy expression.

The second picture will do nicely, though I still want his feathers to be electric blue.

As an added note, you don't have to show all of the bird. Just have the angle at Thunder Lily's level so that his head is shown and a little bit more of his body.

@NightmareLuna1996

The reference image before your edit was very useful if you do wanted me to make it just like that. ;)

So I'm a bit confused about the mane/coat colors of your pony. Should they be white with smooth colored gradients, solid green/red, or should they actually appear as solid white with colored dots?

Not sure if you have any open places left, if you do...and you have time to spare. 

Here is Crystal Frost. Here is visual examples she is half dragon half pony... She lives in outlands with her dragon father Skyler, sadly her mother died during the complications of birth.  she is timid and shy, keeps her distance from ponies and dragons, however has a tendency to wander and explore the wild forest in the outlands.

Edited by RaphLuna

OK. umm she love to fly in the night sky,  however her father forbids her from flying especially at night, worried his daughter might be seen by other dragons or ponies that travel in the day and especially at night...  

maybe have her wandering off into the woods where she finds a nest of young birds . watching them trying to fly, she tries to imitate the birds and try to fly, so she can follow and fly with them .

just an idea... it is obvious that her father refuses to teach his daughter to fly, he needs her to stay out of  sight to be safe. Not teaching her to fly keeps her grounded and gives him less to worry..

However she does try to imitate the wild creatures of the woods, it is from the birds she learns how to  fly... She was so happy  about  what she learned she showed her father what she could do. Seeing his daughter fly for the first time  made him very fearful and he lashed out in anger and scolded his Daughter never EVER to fly ever again... tearful  feeling  she did something very wrong she promises never to fly again..

just a brief story I made up... however there is so much to Crystals life the is just so complex she struggles to understand why her father is the way he is, and life in general.., 

so I was thinking of a image of her looking a nest of young birds in the woods.., What do you think of the idea ?

@RaphLuna Woah woah easy there! I'm not open for graphic novel pitches yet or fanfic illustrations, maybe later this year ahahaha. ;) The nest idea is nice, but since you just threw in the whole emotional package here, I think we could go with something more dynamic. How about a picture of her enjoying a flight in a beautiful nightsky alongside her new bird friends?

6 hours ago, zoarvek said:

@RaphLuna Woah woah easy there! I'm not open for graphic novel pitches yet or fanfic illustrations, maybe later this year ahahaha. ;) The nest idea is nice, but since you just threw in the whole emotional package here, I think we could go with something more dynamic. How about a picture of her enjoying a flight in a beautiful nightsky alongside her new bird friends?

That  sounds awesome... and perfect too...

sorry about that I get kind of carried away..... I just like to provide vivid imagery with a  short mini story. Gives it a little edge...  about what is going on... 

Thank You. 

18 minutes ago, zoarvek said:

@RaphLuna Alright, queued. I'm trying to keep a steady 2 requests done per week, so with 7 on the list it's gonna take like a month hehe. Sorry for the long waiting time.

You can take all the time you need.. Hugs and Thank You :)

18 hours ago, zoarvek said:

@NightmareLuna1996

The reference image before your edit was very useful if you do wanted me to make it just like that. ;)

So I'm a bit confused about the mane/coat colors of your pony. Should they be white with smooth colored gradients, solid green/red, or should they actually appear as solid white with colored dots?

I'd like them as solid dots, please! If you want to make it like the image, that's fine too!

Edited by NightmareLuna1996