Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sushi?

LunaShy

How can you all just stand the fish taste? :eww:

Is it because it is a cool Japanese dish? Probably is. I ate Anime yesterday so!!! :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I looooove sushi! So many different kinds and each one with something unique to bring to the table. I don’t care for sashimi though, so as long as that’s not part of the equation I’m good to go.

Another thing we have in common, Dreamy. ^^

• 7 months later...

For sushi I usually prefer sea creatures that aren't fish. I probably eat shrimp or crab mostly with rice, seaweed, avocado, and cucumber. There are so many different kinds that can be good though.. also it depends on how fresh it is. 

• Brohoof 1

I have an all you can eat sushi restaurant literally across the street. I tend to limit ones with avocado, but I love tempura, and others that are cooked, not as much raw. I find sashimi to be rather bland and boring tho :yuck:

I used to not really like seafood at all, but I've had a lot of sushi in the past few years and I've basically fallen in love with it at this point. I mostly tend to get the California Rolls as well as Vegetarian rolls that don't consist of fish, depending on what mood I'm in.