Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, everyone.

BlyndInstynct

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I merely googled "pony forums" and found this place

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My sister was a fan, first and foremost, so I guess her love of it rubbed off on me.

Good morning, afternoon, or evening, depending on when you're reading this.

I cannot recall when exactly I became a brony, but it was in the early years of this generation (season 2 or 3, maybe). It was up until now that I hadn't created an account on any forum, mainly because I was afraid of someone in my family finding out that I like anything having to do with MLP. I know how to clear my search history, but what if I forgot to?

Sorry. Rambling. I tend to do that.

My interests besides MLP: FiM revolve around drawing and gaming. I do basic pencil/paper drawing (I stink with mouse/drawing tablet), and my gaming preferences vary. I like to play on both PC and console, and with either console that I own, I enjoy whatever., Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo-made. I mainly enjoy first-person games of the non-multiplayer variety, such as Doom, The Elder Scrolls, and Postal 2, but I do like any cooperative game, like Left 4 Dead 2 or Warframe.

As I've somewhat stated prior, I still consider myself a closet brony, for I have yet to tell anyone in my family about my love for the show and what it has inspired others to make. Shock of all shocks, it's because I fear that everyone will judge me for it, even if not vocally.

But, at any rate, it's nice to be in a place full of people with shared interests. It lessens the load of secrecy that I have to carry when I get to speak with others who may or may not have delt with this sort of thing.

I look forward to meeting you all!

~BlyndInstynct

P.S.: Please don't take the whole "search history" bit out of context. I meant that as far as MLP stuff in general.

Edited by BlyndInstynct
Context Clues
  • Brohoof 9

Hi there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round to role play, discuss and help each other.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything. ;) 

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome! Glad you decided to join the forums! I can relate to the closet brony part but only for a little because I tried to hide my love for mlp from friends and family, but only for a few months. (They found out) But they were completely okay with it, anyways I hope you can make friends on here and more importantly, have fun! I'll see you around. :)

• Brohoof 2

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!:love:

I can relate to the closet brony part, because I used to be a closet brony myself. I eventually told my mom about it, and why I like the show so much, and she understood perfectly! In fact, she said she would give it a try! 

You never know what might happen!

But I wouldn't recommend telling anyone who you KNOW wouldn't understand. That would just cause an argument.

Anyway have fun! There are a lot of cool ponies around here, so enjoy yourself and brony on!

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, BlyndInstynct said:

closet brony

Should person who haven't come clean about their love for MLP be called "stable brony"? Sorry, my poor attempt to be funny and break the ice...

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay. Hopefully some day you can tell your loved ones and friends that you like ponies without fear of being judged.

• Brohoof 1

Hello there! ^_^ 

Yeah, I can imagine that being difficult. I also preferred to keep that in secret but... ponies here, ponies there and it became impossible to hide. :muffins: Well, at least my closest family knows about it.. and some friends.. :P I get jokes from time to time, but it's not that bad! :P 

Traditional drawing? Can I see some? :catface: 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ShiftyLips69 said:

Being a huge Doom fan ever since the SNES port, I have to ask...

What Doom in particular are you referring to?

I personally like them all, but I chiefly play The Ultimate Doom and Doom II.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
12 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Traditional drawing? Can I see some? :catface:

Okay! Here's a little one of Tempest Shadow that I did recently.

P_20180125_084828.jpg

I'm sorry for the quality of the image, I didn't have access to a scanner at the time.

Edited by BlyndInstynct
Quality Clarification
  • Brohoof 3

14 hours ago, BlyndInstynct said:

Okay! Here's a little one of Tempest Shadow that I did recently.

P_20180125_084828.jpg

I'm sorry for the quality of the image, I didn't have access to a scanner at the time.

Hey, it's pretty nice! :) 

And no worries about the quality, it's not that bad. :) 

I assume your profile picture also was drawn by you? It has a similar style, hence that thought. Either way these look nice. There's still some work before you to get it all to decent state, but just be patient and keep practicing- you're on the right track! :) On a side note, personally I'm terrible when it comes to hand-drawn stuff. :P