Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Single Status Update (How do I make one)

meck-can-ik pony

@PathfinderCS Was helping me on how to make a single status update but am still confused on how to do one, I click on create but am confused by the drop down menu, Do I click on topic or Article in news blog, And when I click on Article in news blog there's another drop down menu with equestrian lore and it's all ghosted like I can't click on any of them ? 

Go to your profile. Click "Edit profile"

5a69f6b01bb3e_editprofile.png.f16ec53517eeb064dec2702788d30b5a.png

From the menu that appears, you will see a switch that says "Enable Status Updates". Turn that on.

enable.png.9d7bdfd1d29495fe7065c095d5c4ac84.png

Scroll to the bottom and click Save. Then at the top of the page, click Create. The first choice should be Status.

status.png.0d19081284450e0973a761c04218b973.png

From there you can create a status update :) 

• Brohoof 2

I was confused about this too. It turns out you first have to turn it on in your profile settings! First go to your profile, then hit edit profile (should be upper right corner of your banner). There under basic info is a toggle switch that says "Enable status updates?"

If you flip that on and save, then "Status" should appear as the first option under the Create tab.

• Brohoof 1

As ponies mentioned above, make sure you have the status updates enabled. No idea what is the purpose of having that toggleable though. :P 

Spoiler

8mPTgUI.gif

Once that's done, there are 3 ways to create a status update:

1. The First And The Fastest - "+ Create" Top Menu

Spoiler

awZ5KQA.gif

2. Updating Your Status From Your Profile Page

Spoiler

L2s9a8Y.gif

3. Less Convenient, But While You Are Looking at The "Recent Status Updates" Block Already... :icwudt:

Spoiler

iidZ3Dy.gif

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked