PuddingPonyPal

Visual Art Mouse - My kid's book character

I am in the middle of writing a children's book called Mouse in the Coffee Cup. I might collab with someone to help illustrate it. Depends if i find anyone interested. 

20180122_200610.jpg20180122_200758.jpg

Story

Mouse is a very tired and lonely character. He doesn't act anything like his siblings who are active and social. One day, Mouse discovers a substance to change his behavior; coffee. Mouse starts to use coffee more and more often eventually changing him... and not in a good way. Mouse learns the dark journey of addiction. 

• Brohoof 2
  • teacup 1

Badges

Might just be me, but I tried on two devices and can't see the picture...

But the idea sounds cute, I can imagine the mouse's siblings coming together to help it at the end. Sorta expressing the importance of forming connections with the people you have.

I just hope the addiction theme isn't too mature. Because the phrases "childrens' book" and "the dark journey of addiction" are two TOTALLY opposite levels of tone :sealed:

I fear that the illustrations, as previously stated by SomeCoffe, are unavailable for some reason. Could you try to upload them again?

Badges