Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Cash In?

Cash In

I never really tried this kind of thing before, but it seems to be pretty popular, so I guess I'll try it. I'm not 100% sure how it all works, but I'll hopefully figure it out as I go along. So go ahead, ask away.

• Brohoof 2

On 2018-01-26 at 6:52 AM, WiiGuy2014 said:

Do you love the Ace Attorney franchise? If so, have you heard of the fan made crossover between My Little Pony and Ace Attorney, "Turnabout Storm"? 

I like the franchise. There are franchises that I like more, but it's a great franchise no doubt. I actually did not know about 'Turnabout Storm' until now. I started watching Part 1 and lost track of time, hence why it took some time to respond.

Just now, Cash In said:

I like the franchise. There are franchises that I like more, but it's a great franchise no doubt.

I actually did not know about 'Turnabout Storm' until now.

Holy cow, that looks awesome. I started watching part 1 and lost track of time, hence why it took some time to respond.

Anyways, thanks for asking dude.

Glad you like it.

Just remember that it takes place right after Season 1 as Season 2 and beyond didn't exist at the time of the story's writing.

Oh and when you get to part 3, make sure to watch Twilight's side FIRST before Phoenix's side. Phoenix's side was released first, but it will make more sense to watch Book Horse's side before Ace Attorney. Okay?

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Glad you like it.

Just remember that it takes place right after Season 1 as Season 2 and beyond didn't exist at the time of the story's writing.

Oh and when you get to part 3, make sure to watch Twilight's side FIRST before Phoenix's side. Phoenix's side was released first, but it will make more sense to watch Book Horse's side before Ace Attorney. Okay?

Alright, thanks.

9 hours ago, Venomous said:

Puppies or kittens?

Oh boy, now that's a tricky question.

I love both, but I guess I'd go with puppies.

7 hours ago, Cash In said:

Oh boy, now that's a tricky question.

I love both, but I guess I'd go with puppies.

Me too!

• 3 months later...
On 2018-02-02 at 7:45 AM, ZethaPonderer said:

Do you cash in or cash out? Why cash in? Preference? :muffins:

Cashing in stuff is a lot more fun than cashing out :P. It's just all the more satisfying.

Apologies for the very late response.

• 1 month later...
On 2018-05-13 at 8:43 AM, Sunset Rose said:

Hi @Cash In!

What are your feelings on timberwolves?

Timberwolves are kind of spooky. I certainly would never want to run into one.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Well it seems that this thread has gone flat. Can't say that I'm surprised.

Edited by Cash In

Ayyy, what's up, Cash? :grin:

I recall you saying you were playing through FireRed... since that means you have to be a Pokemon fan on some level, which ones would you say are your favorites?

• Brohoof 1

Hi Cash In, I know this is probably a stupid question but who do you consider to be your closest friends?

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Ayyy, what's up, Cash? :grin:

I recall you saying you were playing through FireRed... since that means you have to be a Pokemon fan on some level, which ones would you say are your favorites?

Hey Recherche. 

Pokemon is definitely one of my favourite video game franchises. As for my favourites, I would say Lucario and Empoleon.

3 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Hi Cash In, I know this is probably a stupid question but who do you consider to be your closest friends?

Not really.

You mean on the forums right?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Hey Recherche. 

Pokemon is definitely one of my favourite video game franchises. As for my favourites, I would say Lucario and Empoleon.

Noice! If i'm guessing correctly, then i suppose you're partial to Steel types, huh~?

Regardless, which of the Pokemon games would you say are your favorite and least favorite? :grin:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Hey Recherche. 

Not really.

You mean on the forums right?

Anywhere, honestly. But yes, I mean specifically. It's okay if you don't want to answer this question though.

• Brohoof 1

On 2018-07-13 at 11:12 AM, The Recherche said:

Noice! If i'm guessing correctly, then i suppose you're partial to Steel types, huh~?

Regardless, which of the Pokemon games would you say are your favorite and least favorite? :grin:

Yeah, Steel types can be pretty useful. I haven't played all the games in the series, but out of the ones I've played, Pokémon Platinum is my favourites and the original Pokémon Red/Blue is my least favourite. 

On 2018-07-13 at 11:15 AM, TheTaZe said:

Anywhere, honestly. But yes, I mean specifically. It's okay if you don't want to answer this question though.

Hm, I'd probably say either you or Wannabrony. Although, I'd consider myself good friends with all the other members of the WPCC too.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Greetings, @Cash In!

I was wondering about two things:

1. What has been your favorite Equestria Girls related thing overall, so far? (Movie, Youtube short etc.)
  2. When did you become a fan of Sunset Shimmer?

Thank You *so* much for answering my questions! :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Yeah, steel types can be pretty useful. I suppose that goes without saying, for all Pokemon types.

I haven't played all the games in the series, but out of the ones I've played, Platinum is my favourite and the original Red is my least favourite. 

Yeah, the original Pokemon games haven't aged the best. I still find them quite fun, but I can get why some folks consider them too aged to be worth playing anymore. :grin:

One last question, though... which type do you usually go for when picking a starter Pokemon? Or does it matter at all to you?

• Brohoof 1

On 2018-07-13 at 11:25 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Cash In!

I was wondering about two things:

1. What has been your favorite Equestria Girls related thing overall, so far? (Movie, Youtube short etc.)
  2. When did you become a fan of Sunset Shimmer?

Thank You *so* much for answering my questions! :D

My favourite Equestria Girls related thing is Rainbow Rocks. Enjoyed it the whole way through.

I became a fan of Sunset Shimmer while I was watching the second film. I thought she was a generic villain in the first, but eventually I had a whole new sense of appreciation for her.

On 2018-07-13 at 11:30 AM, The Recherche said:

Yeah, the original Pokemon games haven't aged the best. I still find them quite fun, but I can get why some folks consider them too aged to be worth playing anymore. :grin:

Yeah they can still be fun, but as you said, many aspects of them haven't aged particularly well.

On 2018-07-13 at 11:30 AM, The Recherche said:

One last question, though... which type do you usually go for when picking a starter Pokemon? Or does it matter at all to you?

It really doesn't matter too much to me, but I find myself picking Water the most often.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-08-05 at 9:50 AM, Soren Peregrine said:

Hello @Cash In! I would like to ask you some questions.

Hello there. Go ahead.

What are your favorite colors?

Blue, green and turquoise.

Do you read very much? If so, what kinds of things do you like to read?

I don't read extremely often, but I do enjoy reading novels and comics. I'd do it more, If I had more time on my hands. 

What does a typical weekday look like for you?

A weekday mainly consists of attending classes, playing Video Games and browsing the internet. 

What do you like to do on the weekends?

Pretty much the exact same thing as weekdays, save not going to classes, as they don't run.