Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Want your oc draw! CLOSED {for the moment}

Sulfur

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Sulfur said:

Sorry i didn't do the nose boop and if i have time i will. Didn't see it until it was done, but here you go. Hope you like it.

hfj_by_sulfur_tfp-dc15sue.png

Wow, that's really good. This style makes Mesme look even a bit seductive. :P

Only criticism i could give is that Mesme actually dosen't have fangs but i can look over it. :)

Well done

Just now, Mesmelicious Rize said:

Wow, that's really good. This style makes Mesme look even a bit seductive. :P

Only criticism i could give is that Mesme actually dosen't have fangs but i can look over it. :)

Well done

Glad you like it!:lol:

Hi there! I hope there's a spot available for my request.

If not then I'll completely understand. If there is one, would it be alright if you can draw my OC, Photon Jet? My OC is in my profile icon but if you want further reference, my drawing is in the attachments.

I hope this is alright.

Photon Jet No Suit.png

15 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

If you have time, could you draw my OC, Meadow Leaf?  He has a heart shaped leaf cutie mark. (though if you don't draw cutie marks, that's okay too.)

(He's a pegasus btw, just in case this reference doesn't make it clear)

Here's a head shot for the moment i might do a full body later. Do me a favor and pm me with the request so i don't forget.

yfl_by_sulfur_tfp-dc17j4t.png

14 hours ago, Venomous said:

Hello, @Sulfur

I would like to request a photo of my MLP OC, Wolf Tracks if there is another spot open. Below is a reference including colors, cutie mark, etc. A sort of a fighting pose would be much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Here you go hope you like it.:kindness:

new_canvas_by_sulfur_tfp-dc17mai.png

3 hours ago, Sulfur said:

Here you go hope you like it.:kindness:

new_canvas_by_sulfur_tfp-dc17mai.png

I do love this! However, she does have a black choker around her neck just as she does her ankles.

(edited)
On 1/26/2018 at 1:09 AM, SkyPie said:

I have an oc named Thunder Lily. Unfortunately, she has never been drawn before so I'll describe to the best of my ability.

She is an electric blue earth pony with bright green eyes. She a long, curly mane and tail. They are dark purple with dark pink tips.

Since she is half crystal pony, she has their eyes.

Last of all, her cutie mark is the Thunderbird symbol. https://st.depositphotos.com/2084373/2133/v/950/depositphotos_21339167-stock-illustration-sacred-thunderbird-native-american-symbol.jpg

I hope that's not too much. 

Here you go hope shes okay.

wip_by_sulfur_tfp-dc1h07d.png

Edited by Sulfur

On 1/26/2018 at 4:41 AM, iceestarz said:

Omg I would love my oc drawn!! If you could, make the back part of the hair a tad shorter. Similar to the colorless drawing.EFA1CDED-22EC-4B79-995E-D2CBFA33D547.jpeg.b4bf97613048cf9522fa3ab0839adddf.jpegF1CEE62F-0632-4114-ABA6-55FB180F514E.png.28eddb6b795251f9d545993edd28fd10.png

Here you go hope you like it. If you want one with no background pm me.

new_cggfanvas_by_sulfur_tfp-dc1h6gd.png?

31 minutes ago, SkyPie said:

Oh my god. ... I LOVE HER! :yay: And that totally matches my hair, messy and unkempt. :P

Im really glad you like her is the design okay?

Can I please get a pic of my OC Ghost? He's a male and an adult, his fur is a dark purple similar to the color of the shadowbolts costumes, and his hair is silver in color, finally, his eyes are a very light blue in color. His cutie mark is an M9 bayonet with a metal colored blade and army green colored grip. I understand you're a busy lady so I would be grateful if you could draw my oc! If you do draw my oc, I kinda want to see him in a full set of black odst armor like my profile picture that would be amazing, you can have him without the helmet if its easier for you. (here is a pic of him, the cutie mark (you can draw it as you see fit, it doesn't have to be exact), and my profile pic if you just so happen to do the armor or not)

Ghost.png

unnamed.png

d26bd41e6b1fac883ce704faf9696192--halo--odst-halo-.jpg

Could you possibly draw one for me? 
If you can, I would like to see both forms (he's werecat-thing) in the picture, but I will be aright with only pony if the cat-creature is too complicated/too much work. :) 
Werecat-thing-pony.png

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

On 1/26/2018 at 8:03 AM, Windseeker said:

Those are some impressive pieces in the OP, that's very generous of you to make them free.

Can you draw Windseeker for me? Any sort of discussion involving extra detail is fine by me, I won't bite!

Here you go hope you like it.

new_canadadsavas_by_sulfur_tfp-dc1ld5f.p

On 1/25/2018 at 4:16 PM, Sulfur said:

Here ya go. Sorry its not that good i dont really draw mlp griffons that often. If ya want it coloured send me them and ill see what i can do.

griff_by_sulfur_tfp-dc15hbh.png

He’s beautiful! You get a follow from me!