Register now to remove this ad.
Sulfur

Request Shop Want your oc draw! {ONLY 1 Spot!!!} OPEN

Ooh! Like the cut of your jib, art style there, @Sulfur! Rather notably muscled and gives a sort of weight & presence to the figure! Just what I've been looking for for one of my main OCs! Here's Sunny Flush!

She's a very big mare! I like to refer to her as the Mountain Mare! Hee! I don't know how one would go about putting her size into perspective with anything, but... if you can think of a way, I'll entrust you to do so. It's a right pity I don't have any reference for you to go by, but hopefully I'm descriptive enough in her entry for you to go off of. Her cutie mark is pretty much just a daisy with a few simple asterisk marks around it... but those'll likely be too faint to see from a distance anyway, so I leave that up to your judgement. 

Hmm, perhaps sitting down as a position. I look forward to your depiction of her If & When you can do her! Do let me know if you require anything else!

Edit: Oh, Wait! I do have a reference! Gimmie a minute!...

There we goesy!

IMG_3775.jpg

Edited by Widdershins
Remembered my guide pics!
  • Brohoof 1

Do you have room for one more? I'm rather curious now as to what my OC Dream Walker would look like in someone else's art style. If you need inspiration I recently finished my first fanfiction about him.

Dream Walker with cloak.jpg

Edited by Cosmic Spiral
  • Brohoof 1

On 1/26/2018 at 1:18 PM, Photon Jet said:

Hi there! I hope there's a spot available for my request.

If not then I'll completely understand. If there is one, would it be alright if you can draw my OC, Photon Jet? My OC is in my profile icon but if you want further reference, my drawing is in the attachments.

I hope this is alright.

Here you go.

new_hhhhcanvas_by_sulfur_tfp-dc32dzx.png

If the slots are still open I'd love for you to draw mine, if you have the time to and again, if the slots are still open. Understandable if they're taken. ^_^ Your artstyle is great!

Here's the pony I'd love for you to draw, Pylvia, to the left. She doesn't have any feathers on her wings but fairly enough, a pretty simple design.

Thank you in advance. <3

pylvianovember.png

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Califorum said:

Did you get my request? 

I did but i would prefer to draw ponies ftm i've been practicing peeps but im still not great. If you want i can do pony versions of your oc? And when im comfortable doing people ill get back to the first request?

Just now, Sulfur said:

I did but i would prefer to draw ponies ftm i've been practicing peeps but im still not great. If you want i can do pony versions of your oc? And when im comfortable doing people ill get back to the first request?

Sure, though I would prefer human.

CDan you do my OC, Skyla pleaseimage_2018-02-13_215343.thumb.png.1874bc327c3abbbca6eccd9503425f7f.png if there's still a slot, I don't mind if there isn't!

Edited by Kittyagent101
Left something out
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Sulfur said:

Here you go.

new_hhhhcanvas_by_sulfur_tfp-dc32dzx.png

That's very good! Is it alright if I can have it as a keeper? I promise to credit you every time I use it.

• yay 1

15 hours ago, Photon Jet said:

That's very good! Is it alright if I can have it as a keeper? I promise to credit you every time I use it.

Yep no problem glad you like it!

14 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

Could you please draw my OC as a human member of the royal guard

5a8380e7f184e_NewBitmapImage(2).jpg.e8e985411140a9549e5b57e435e5edf8.jpg

Im not doing humans at the moment only mlp creatures. 

Ohh so could you draw my ponysona Techno in battle armour like he’s in battle? He would probably be wearing his massive cape to and you probably could get pretty creative with this! :)

post-39251-0-13462000-1481148698_thumb.jpegimage.thumb.png.6214b8371bb356373252aa67010dfe74.png

PS: It’s sort of another idea I had for Techno that you might be interested in! :)

Edited by Techno Universal

On 1/25/2018 at 5:05 PM, Sulfur said:

Here you go hope you like it. She was really fun to draw!

ncange_by_sulfur_tfp-dc15mqu.png

Yep added more spaces what are you looking for.

Sorry it took so long to respond! I haven’t been online in awhile. This is awesome, thanks! :D

Glad you enjoyed drawing her. Ironically, I actually get that a lot. XD

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Chrylestia600 said:

Sorry it took so long to respond! I haven’t been online in awhile. This is awesome, thanks! :D

Glad you enjoyed drawing her. Ironically, I actually get that a lot. XD

Np glad you like it! Yeah she has a nice design, fun to draw.:lol:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sulfur said:

Np glad you like it! Yeah she has a nice design, fun to draw.:lol:

If you ever feel like it, I have another OC you could draw as well if you wanted to. :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Chrylestia600 said:

If you ever feel like it, I have another OC you could draw as well if you wanted to. :)

Yeah send her on and i might post her here or pm me!

On 2/13/2018 at 7:56 PM, darkwingmare said:

If the slots are still open I'd love for you to draw mine, if you have the time to and again, if the slots are still open. Understandable if they're taken. ^_^ Your artstyle is great!

Here's the pony I'd love for you to draw, Pylvia, to the left. She doesn't have any feathers on her wings but fairly enough, a pretty simple design.

Thank you in advance. <3

Here you go hope you like her.

new_canvanns_by_sulfur_tfp-dc3sogf.png

• Thanks 1