Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Want your oc draw! CLOSED {for the moment}

Sulfur

Ooh! Like the cut of your jib, art style there, @Sulfur! Rather notably muscled and gives a sort of weight & presence to the figure! Just what I've been looking for for one of my main OCs! Here's Sunny Flush!

She's a very big mare! I like to refer to her as the Mountain Mare! Hee! I don't know how one would go about putting her size into perspective with anything, but... if you can think of a way, I'll entrust you to do so. It's a right pity I don't have any reference for you to go by, but hopefully I'm descriptive enough in her entry for you to go off of. Her cutie mark is pretty much just a daisy with a few simple asterisk marks around it... but those'll likely be too faint to see from a distance anyway, so I leave that up to your judgement. 

Hmm, perhaps sitting down as a position. I look forward to your depiction of her If & When you can do her! Do let me know if you require anything else!

Edit: Oh, Wait! I do have a reference! Gimmie a minute!...

There we goesy!

IMG_3775.jpg

Edited by Widdershins
Remembered my guide pics!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have room for one more? I'm rather curious now as to what my OC Dream Walker would look like in someone else's art style. If you need inspiration I recently finished my first fanfiction about him.

Dream Walker with cloak.jpg

Edited by Cosmic Spiral

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2018 at 1:18 PM, Photon Jet said:

Hi there! I hope there's a spot available for my request.

If not then I'll completely understand. If there is one, would it be alright if you can draw my OC, Photon Jet? My OC is in my profile icon but if you want further reference, my drawing is in the attachments.

I hope this is alright.

Here you go.

new_hhhhcanvas_by_sulfur_tfp-dc32dzx.png

If the slots are still open I'd love for you to draw mine, if you have the time to and again, if the slots are still open. Understandable if they're taken. ^_^ Your artstyle is great!

Here's the pony I'd love for you to draw, Pylvia, to the left. She doesn't have any feathers on her wings but fairly enough, a pretty simple design.

Thank you in advance. <3

pylvianovember.png

Just now, Califorum said:

Did you get my request? 

I did but i would prefer to draw ponies ftm i've been practicing peeps but im still not great. If you want i can do pony versions of your oc? And when im comfortable doing people ill get back to the first request?

Just now, Sulfur said:

I did but i would prefer to draw ponies ftm i've been practicing peeps but im still not great. If you want i can do pony versions of your oc? And when im comfortable doing people ill get back to the first request?

Sure, though I would prefer human.

15 hours ago, Photon Jet said:

That's very good! Is it alright if I can have it as a keeper? I promise to credit you every time I use it.

Yep no problem glad you like it!

14 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

Could you please draw my OC as a human member of the royal guard

5a8380e7f184e_NewBitmapImage(2).jpg.e8e985411140a9549e5b57e435e5edf8.jpg

Im not doing humans at the moment only mlp creatures. 

Ohh so could you draw my ponysona Techno in battle armour like he’s in battle? He would probably be wearing his massive cape to and you probably could get pretty creative with this! :)

post-39251-0-13462000-1481148698_thumb.jpegimage.thumb.png.6214b8371bb356373252aa67010dfe74.png

PS: It’s sort of another idea I had for Techno that you might be interested in! :)

Edited by Techno Universal

On 1/25/2018 at 5:05 PM, Sulfur said:

Here you go hope you like it. She was really fun to draw!

ncange_by_sulfur_tfp-dc15mqu.png

Yep added more spaces what are you looking for.

Sorry it took so long to respond! I haven’t been online in awhile. This is awesome, thanks! :D

Glad you enjoyed drawing her. Ironically, I actually get that a lot. XD

23 hours ago, Chrylestia600 said:

Sorry it took so long to respond! I haven’t been online in awhile. This is awesome, thanks! :D

Glad you enjoyed drawing her. Ironically, I actually get that a lot. XD

Np glad you like it! Yeah she has a nice design, fun to draw.:lol:

Just now, Chrylestia600 said:

If you ever feel like it, I have another OC you could draw as well if you wanted to. :)

Yeah send her on and i might post her here or pm me!

On 2/13/2018 at 7:56 PM, darkwingmare said:

If the slots are still open I'd love for you to draw mine, if you have the time to and again, if the slots are still open. Understandable if they're taken. ^_^ Your artstyle is great!

Here's the pony I'd love for you to draw, Pylvia, to the left. She doesn't have any feathers on her wings but fairly enough, a pretty simple design.

Thank you in advance. <3

Here you go hope you like her.

new_canvanns_by_sulfur_tfp-dc3sogf.png

Hey, @Sulfur!

Your art is beautiful! If you have the time and patience and are willing (totally cool if you aren’t) I would love so much the very first reference of my finally finished main OC Chelsea! As I don’t have a reference yet, I have a detailed description instead:

Chelsea is a Unicorn with silvery-grey fur. His fur gleams in sun and seems darker in shadow or darkness. In any light some silver streaks appear in his fur and the brighter the light, the more his fur gleams, so if he is in direct sunlight, his fur shines with very bright light.

His mane is medium length and is dark grey. It gets brighter in bright light. It is usually somewhat curly and it looks like he just got out of bed, sometimes even in the middle of the day. He is not fat, nor is he super muscular, but he has a respectable build. His horn is the same color as his coat. His eyes are a bright, brilliant blue. His tail is about proportional length to his mane and the same color too, and is often as messy as his mane is. 

His cutie mark is a black knight chess piece crossed over a white knight chess piece.

He usually has a pencil behind his left ear. 

If you can, could you do a full body?

Thanks so so so much! 

(edited)

If that slot is still not taken, would you consider drawing my zebra OC? 

I don't have any art of her unfortunately, but I have a fairly detailed description here. It'd be awesome if you wanted to, but if not it's perfectly fine, I can see people are requesting above me already anyway! 

Physical Description: Her coat and stripes are of the standard grey and darker grey/black that is natural for zebras, and her mane is styled upright in a tall mohawk. At the back of her neck a braid of hair hangs down, containing the rest of her mane that isn’t in her mohawk. Her eyes are a bright, steely blue, and she has a scar running from the bottom right of her left eye to the top left. Her most noticeable feature is her right foreleg, which is entirely metal and cybernetic from the chest down. While it is not visible, her bones are reinforced with metal, making her far stronger and more durable. Typically she might wear a combat vest or a dark armoured coat to cover her body, but she also simply wears nothing much of the time, which would probably be easier to draw I assume.

Edit: Whoops, should've tagged you @Sulfur
And also, I adore your artstyle, it looks amazing!

Edited by VoltWrecker

• 2 weeks later...

Could you do my ponysona.

Description: Mako is a traditional unicorn. Her tail is like the one below but the hair on the end of the tail is longer. She has a curved horn and large canines. She has a strongly built body, which means she is stocky and muscular. She has multiple scars all along her body that are show. Her eyes are a light brown/amber color. Her pelt is a tan color. Her mane and tail are dark brown with streaks of light blue in them. Her mane is a medium long mane that is usually in a smal ponytail.

On 1/29/2018 at 6:20 AM, UltimateGhost3 said:

Can I please get a pic of my OC Ghost? He's a male and an adult, his fur is a dark purple similar to the color of the shadowbolts costumes, and his hair is silver in color, finally, his eyes are a very light blue in color. His cutie mark is an M9 bayonet with a metal colored blade and army green colored grip. I understand you're a busy lady so I would be grateful if you could draw my oc! If you do draw my oc, I kinda want to see him in a full set of black odst armor like my profile picture that would be amazing, you can have him without the helmet if its easier for you. (here is a pic of him, the cutie mark (you can draw it as you see fit, it doesn't have to be exact), and my profile pic if you just so happen to do the armor or not)

Sorry I didn't do the armor. Hope you like it non-the less.

ultimate_ghost_by_sulfur_tfp-dc66rdt.png