Sign in to follow this  
iceestarz

Ponysona and me! :p

Recommended Posts

Small doodle of my ponysona and me! I hope y’all like it :) may color at some point :P D4559B1E-D837-4F5B-954C-7C114D1C508B.jpeg.0b7d2902c2352a0081a7769de9bb4b95.jpeg

  • Brohoof 9
  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Capper said:

Nice job on the picture! Looks great ;)

 

Thank you! Haven’t drawn ponies a lot recently so I’m hoping to tweak my style a bit. Just started drawing humans. Always had trouble with anatomy but taking inspiration from ok ko’s Art style has helped a ton! :P

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

5 minutes ago, iceestarz said:

Thank you! Haven’t drawn ponies a lot recently so I’m hoping to tweak my style a bit. Just started drawing humans. Always had trouble with anatomy but taking inspiration from ok ko’s Art style has helped a ton! :P

I could see the resemblance of Ok Ko. And to me I see some Steven Universe. 

Edited by Capper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Capper said:

I could see the resemblance of Steven Universe and Ok Ko. 

Haha yes! I love the art styles on those shows! I’ve only been drawing humans for maybe like 2-3 weeks. I hope to get even better with every drawing :P

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I wonder what those two will do together. :dash: Nice drawing :proud:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

I wonder what those two will do together. :dash: Nice drawing :proud:

Probably get into some crazy adventures! :P:lol: Thank you tons! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

It's very beautiful! It's nice that these characters are on the bottom. Do you have your own website?

 
Edited by monikakryza
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love your style! I like the details you put into them, and the outline. And the pony’s face is adorable!:wub:

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/15/2018 at 2:16 PM, monikakryza said:

It's very beautiful! It's nice that these characters are on the bottom. Do you have your own website?


 

Awh thank you! And no. I do not. :(

On 3/15/2018 at 2:21 PM, Nosotros. said:

I love your style! I like the details you put into them, and the outline. And the pony’s face is adorable!:wub:

Thank you so much! I wish I drew more, but I’m going through some stuff so I have no motivation >_<

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.