Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

This is the lounge of the noble society of Working Pony Coffee Club.

Here we can discuss and post anything related to the society.

Feel free to join in.... remember to keep the level acceptable for a noble pony club :)

• Brohoof 9

You received coffee cup for this threat @Maudileena. :) You have really nice new avatar and the banner looks nice as well. I Hhave some free space on mine banner so maybe I will add something there. My daily coffee raport: I finished recently the first Cup of coffee in my work. Unfortunately I have much work to do today. :( Greetings for everyponies !

• Brohoof 3

58 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You received coffee cup for this threat @Maudileena. :) You have really nice new avatar and the banner looks nice as well. I Hhave some free space on mine banner so maybe I will add something there. My daily coffee raport: I finished recently the first Cup of coffee in my work. Unfortunately I have much work to do today. :( Greetings for everyponies !

@Fluttershy Friend I hereby Thank thee for your morning report :) And YAAY, you had the first post in the lounge.

And thanks for the compliments, I liked the avatar because she looked so happy and I´m happy too.

Same here for me a lot to do at work, and limited ponytime.

For me cup number two are ingested.

From google translate :

ingest

verb
take (food, drink, or another substance) into the body by swallowing or absorbing it.

So I have absorbed some of my daily coffee.

Hmm not any coffee related Tempest pictures out there ? This is the closest I can get...
tempest_soda.jpg.c1e8b796ee60726968694ee662373ee7.jpg

Noo no no, she likes coffee
  • Brohoof 2

Good time of the day, mine valorous WPCC colleagues *smirks and greets regally @Maudileena @Fluttershy Friend and @Jade Fire... then grabs them and squeezes in a group wing hug* I extend mine hope your work day is going a zilch less messy than mine: rearranging furniture hither, so I need to remove personal belongings for a while, then revert the mess to become usual order *Luna's mane is a bit messy and fluffy* :D Could verily have some coffee right now.

@Maudileena: Hmmm... We can probably make some Tempest+coffee images shortly... Shall look into that, lief :orly:

And it would be convenient, if 't be true we all follow that thread methinks *follows*

Edited by Alexshy

@Alexshy Walk around and greet and *hug* about everypony in the society. So when your furniture is gone you can always sit down in the lounge and put your hooves on the table, sip on a coffee and just relax. Don´t mind your messy mane, that´s ok over here in the club. This is better than the Diogenes club, we can just be ourselves, the ponies we are.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

@Alexshy Walk around and greet and *hug* about everypony in the society. So when your furniture is gone you can always sit down in the lounge and put your hooves on the table, sip on a coffee and just relax. Don´t mind your messy mane, that´s ok over here in the club. This is better than the Diogenes club, we can just be ourselves, the ponies we are.

Mine gratitude, lief! Tis exactly what I'm going to undertake! *hugs everypony present once again, then with her magic summons a large tray with variety of title drink supposedly to everypony's taste*

Depositphotos_95385604_l-2015-1-1600x106

Apologies, mine little ponies, I need to go to AFKastle now, as mine table is removed from the room last and I need to dispel the warp connecting me to MLPF. Shall see you all in a while. <3

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Nightfallicious Gloamiscus said:

This club interests me, what's it all about?

Well. We aren't sure yet. :D We are united here being at work, drinking coffee and talking about hmm... everything?

I'm really shocked how big mistakes I am able to do today in work  being sleepy. I can: go to sleep now or drink the next cup of coffee. I would like to choose the first option but...*sighs and  takes kettle on his hooves* Let's think that today is Friday! Are you in work now Jade Fire ?  Thanks for your friendly hug my Luna!  These cups of coffee looks really interesting Maudilena. I feel that I could drink all of them!

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

Yay! I occupied the colleague's computer *laughs* Henceforth I can stay with y'all for a while longer! :orly:

37 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

So what’s the “point” of the Club? :)

33 minutes ago, Nightfallicious Gloamiscus said:

This club interests me, what's it all about?

Every joke hath only some part of the joke, so... It's about having a nice talk, forget about thy work for a short while, share thy problems and get advice or sympathy, etcetera of similar kind. So, if 't be true thou art stressed (even a bit) at work, studies and so on, mayhap tis the place for thee. The main rule is to have fun and have no rules, EXCEPT the forum-wide ones.

28 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Well. We aren't sure yet. :D We are united here being at work, drinking coffee and talking about hmm... everything?

I'm really shocked how big mistakes I am able to do today in work  being sleepy. I can: go to sleep now or drink the next cup of coffee. I would like to choose the first option but...*sighs and  takes kettle on his hooves* Let's think that today is Friday! Are you in work now Jade Fire ?  Thanks for your friendly hug my Luna!  These cups of coffee looks really interesting Maudilena. I feel that I could drink all of them!

Somehow along those lines forsooth *nodnods*

27 minutes ago, Nightfallicious Gloamiscus said:

I see... If only I drank coffee more regularly than XD

Coffee is more of a local meme hither, nopony shalt force thee to become caffeinated to the brows at once :D

Speaking of work: I bewonder, how in Equestria the stuff from one room (not clogged with furniture, in the earnest) maketh almost three rooms hard to move in at the moment :D Hopefully, I shall be able to return to normal workflow on Monday (Tuesday at the very least).

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

14 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@Alexshy Yay! ^-^

@Maudileena it was  ^-^

i found this just after reading you comment too xD

Image result for starlight glimmer drinking coffee

@Jade Fire Awesome just awesome ! Your coffee meme... I like the magic wand or what to call them ? Not for taking ponies cutiemarks, but more to collect and serve coffee with !

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yay of course @Alexshy but your colleague may be really surprised when he will find some files in his Temp folder or in history :D

*giggles loud* The same problem here my friend, I think even the company computer is filled with mystical pony pictures by now.... Even if I try to not use THAT computers for it, there is probably a lot there by mistake.

Going for some more coffee Third, today. And then I have to do some real work too.

And same here THANKS GOD IT´S FRIDAY !! Sad thing is that I´m on call for a week, so eventually I have to return *sigh*

Ohh yes @Alexshy Thanks for the nice and good answer to "What is this club about ?" *noods* exactly that is what we are here for. If some ponies likes coffee ok fine, if not, well just join in and feel like home with us here anyhow. A bunch of close friends that relax together and enjoys the good sides of the FAD in an enjoyable atmosphere.

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yay of course @Alexshy but your colleague may be really surprised when he will find some files in his Temp folder or in history :D

*chuckles* I'm the SA hither, forgot? If 't be true I know something, then it's definitely how to find and vice versa clean the traces. Besides as the Princess of the Night I can simply zap the computer to prevent all the traces from being found - simplest solution :D

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Maudileena said:

@Alexshy Can the Princess of the night please zap our "work order" data base computer ? Then I can´t do any work more today.... no papers... no work....YAAY !

Unfortunately I need to have the direct contact to zap some human-made electronics. *ears flatten*

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Unfortunately I need to have the direct contact to zap some human-made electronics. *ears flatten*

No need to flatten ears *takes the last job* It´s easily fixed in an hour or two.

Besides, hope you don´t mind, I added the same text that the Princess has in the signature to strengthen the bond of the noble society.

And now *transporting* to my yellow outfit and a minor job

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Maudileena said:

No need to flatten ears *takes the last job* It´s easily fixed in an hour or two.

Besides, hope you don´t mind, I added the same text that the Princess has in the signature to strengthen the bond of the noble society.

And now *transporting* to my yellow outfit and a minor job

Tis wondrous!

I don't mind, of course, dost not worry *dainty alicorn smile* and mine wish of best of luck upon thine planned activities!

• Brohoof 2