Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

@Fluttershy Friend That Jacobs is that some kind of instant coffee ? Think I have seen it in the store here too.

Think it´s cup 4 or something, one for each hoof.

@Jade Fire lol yes that picture is not good for anyponies eyes, mine included.

Not coffee time now, I sneak away into forum anyway. Waiting for some spare parts from our storage, ordered yesterday and still not here after 1.5 day. Amazing how slow our internal routines are ;)

More pinkie and coffee :

coffee_pinkie.thumb.png.d3624647f42dfa62d9a401fa0cbbd931.png

pinkie_coffee.jpeg.debccd4c80d271ff1761212dded20fb7.jpeg

pinkie_coffee_2.jpeg.646eff53c2a731bf662a293a9ef1821e.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Alexshy said:

@Fluttershy Friend: Hear, hear thee :P

348543215.jpg.a49ab82cb2521106f0162d173ade0d4b.jpg

I've changed the licensing partner, mine friends. That one got on mine nerves forsooth - no dealing with them anon! Royal Word!

I've noticed that I forgot to comment your today event on work friend. I also know such firms. *thumb down*  Lower prices are their only value.:dry: Such parasites really deserved to be write down on some kind of black list or sent to the Moon. But I'm not sure if it would be enough free place for them on this silver globe.:D

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

59 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Maudileena No, it isn't. I must admit that I don't like instant coffee. Of course when somebody makes it for me - no problem. Today 2 cups of coffee. My eyes are wide open so it will be probably enough for today.^_^

It works, when there is NO other alternatives :)

Only two ! You must be really sensitive my friend, two is a startup in the morning. Then when the workday starts it goes like this.

pinkie_pie_lot_of_coffee.gif.93e14a465bb8b17071a04064d5856729.gif

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

:lol: I am not sure if my heart would be in one piece after doing something like on this picture!

You have to train that skill slowly, and then your set. No problem where I work :)

• Brohoof 2

*boops @CypherHoof* Coffee, lief?

6779.jpg

How was thy day?

Mine a zilch messy, I extend mine hope morrow shalt bring more order to mine work. Although, I anathematized the licensing partner finally and placed the order at the more responsible reseller finally.

• Brohoof 2

What is this club all about, or what kind of a club is this? I've heard coffee so I thought that I should type something to be welcomed since I love coffee and ponies. :D 

21 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*boops @CypherHoof* Coffee, lief?

6779.jpg

*boops* I am most grateful, my princess *sips appreciatively*

21 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

How was thy day?

Mine a zilch messy, I extend mine hope morrow shalt bring more order to mine work. Although, I anathematized the licensing partner finally and placed the order at the more responsible reseller finally.

I will not burden you with a recount of my day then, for it seems you have enough of your own to deal with. Let us hope both our morrows are the brighter for it.

• Brohoof 3

52 minutes ago, Cyralicious said:

What is this club all about, or what kind of a club is this? I've heard coffee so I thought that I should type something to be welcomed since I love coffee and ponies. :D 

Tis about our work, studies, being busy and not giving up to that, having the deserved rest after or helping each other overcome the stress and... coffee, being the fuel :D Feelest free to join!

31 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops* I am most grateful, my princess *sips appreciatively*

I will not burden you with a recount of my day then, for it seems you have enough of your own to deal with. Let us hope both our morrows are the brighter for it.

*hugs* I'm verily grateful, lief! Although, if 't be true thou wantest to share any problem, dost not be shy to, talk it out and hopefully it seemeth lighter anon.

• Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Tis about our work, studies, being busy and not giving up to that, having the deserved rest after or helping each other overcome the stress and... coffee, being the fuel :D Feelest free to join!

*hugs* I'm verily grateful, lief! Although, if 't be true thou wantest to share any problem, dost not be shy to, talk it out and hopefully it seemeth lighter anon.

A kind offer my princess *hugs* but I do believe in finding the cause of my poor working day I need look no further than the mirror.  I shall either fix the situation myself, or find someplace else the fruits of my labour will be more appreciated - but either way, it is not as if I lack a path forward :)

• Brohoof 4

44 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

This was exactly what I needed after all these days I had been traumatized from my upcoming exams and exhausted from studying. 

13 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

A kind offer my princess *hugs* but I do believe in finding the cause of my poor working day I need look no further than the mirror.  I shall either fix the situation myself, or find someplace else the fruits of my labour will be more appreciated - but either way, it is not as if I lack a path forward :)

Thou surely hast the best insight on the situation, being at closer distance from the epicenter; I only extend mine hope for thee not to overcriticize thyself, lief. It prevents us from seeing the way out oft. Still I'm happy, thou ain't depressed by any of the issues which might befall. Tis the spirit! Mine wish of best of luck upon thee, dost not simply to have some rest at which time necessary.

2 minutes ago, Cyralicious said:

This was exactly what I needed after all these days I had been traumatized from my upcoming exams and exhausted from studying. 

Tis wondrous, if WPCC can help somepony, then our efforts aren't fruitless :orly:

• Brohoof 3

So yeah, I was having a pretty low day yesterday and it affected how I saw everything :lie:i just wasn't able to see anything in a good light yesterday and even up til Midway through work today I was in similar straits- although I'm very much on the upswing now, I should be okay for awhile ^_^

so I've gotten myself ankle deep into membership renewal as I was talking about a few days ago, and I've found no other building manager since 2016 has taken the time to actually DO it

some of these kids have been going to our after school program for free for almost a year!! :o:blink: granted, it's a very low price for a yearly membership, but still it needs to be taken care of!

My favorite part has been how some of the parents have been reacting.

"Well I just don't have money for that" 

"I didn't know I needed to pay again, I just thought it was a one time fee" 

Now I'm having to send additional notices home tomorrow, saying how long their child's been without renewal and that we won't pick then up from school starting next week if they don't pay, what fun! :D:lie: 

Also, I'm having a less than stellar time digging out and organizing my office area.

Everything's one giant gobbed up mess, and not only are the desk drawers broken, but all the filing cabinet drawers are broken as well, not to mention the computer is running an unlicensed version of Windows seven and the copier has he to be glued back together :sealed:

I'm really fighting an uphill battle here, plus at the same time I have to ya know, actually manage my staff and fifty kids... Heh 😅

And I'm leagues better than I was yesterday @goofyg65 how're you doing? :rarity::D

• Brohoof 4

No please stay @Prospekt!! :D Itd be a great place for you to share your thought and work processes on your writings! Or just thought about work! or coffee!! ^_^ I've been keeping up with your updates on a fanfic you've been writing? Friendship is stellar correct? Well sis writes as well! Im sure @Alexshy would love the company of more writers! :kindness: 

12 minutes ago, goofyg65 said:

i am doing okay Valencia

And good @goofyg65 :D anything in particular going on for you right now currently? :kindness:

• Brohoof 4

4 minutes ago, Valencia said:

No please stay @Prospekt!! :D Itd be a great place for you to share your thought and work processes on your writings! Or just thought about work! or coffee!! ^_^ I've been keeping up with your updates on a fanfic you've been writing? Friendship is stellar correct? Well sis writes as well! Im sure @Alexshy would love the company of more writers! :kindness: 

Sadly, I'm not really into coffee. I'm much more a fan of tea. :blush:

But anyways, thank you for the invitation, @Valencia. Not sure if it would really be... ahem... proper to join. :P

• Brohoof 4

@ProspektNah it's not really about the coffee anyways (well not mainly ^_^) it's mostly about sharing ones thoughts and difficulties with school or work! That or just a general conversation/ whatever you'd wanna share with the group :P  

And @goofyg65 that's one thing I love about my job, I know the schedule everyday :D 

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Valencia said:

@ProspektNah it's not really about the coffee anyways (well not mainly ^_^) it's mostly about sharing ones thoughts and difficulties with school or work! That or just a general conversation/ whatever you'd wanna share with the group :P

Alright. Well, then consider me the newest member of this little club here. :D

Believe me, I'm in college and it's quite a doozy sometimes. And since I'm on a path that will require graduate school, I don't see that changing. :okiedokieloki: I'm riding it out, though. :P And it has changed me for the better.

• Brohoof 4

I can definitely understand that ^_^ I should be heading back to school in the fall this year, and I'm hoping I can get some real leeway into a degree :D Although don't tell Lulu I don't have a degree :o I'm completely fit for running the castle as well as the land :please::D hehe 

• Brohoof 4