Image result for mlp coffee

1 minute ago, Recherche said:

Damn straight once again!

I suppose absorbing it through the pores is just as effective :huh:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Wannabrony said:

Nah, I can think of better things.

Like two good zings in the afternoon, for example! :catface: 

Like serial zings...start with a zing, and if it feels good, get another zing, and then...

uh

GET ZING'DEFIED!

• Brohoof 3

18 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Maybe make those two cappuccinos instead. :P You can take the espresso shots. :D

Thanks! 

surely a cappuccino without the espresso shots is just foamed milk? :)

(good afternoon everypony, btw :) )

Edited by CoffeeHoof
  • Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Sorry about the late response, but good afternoon to you too! :twi: I suppose you're doing well? :ooh:

Not too badly - typical working day, happier back at home where I can chat with everypony. How has your day been?

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Not bad at all so far. :ooh: It's a pretty standard weekday, really. I'll probably be doing an exam of some kind after a little while.

Bill-Murray-Chugging-a-Pot-Of-Coffee.gif

Well, good luck with that. I am considering doing one soon as the security cert from Amazon just came out of beta.

• Brohoof 2

Thank you very much, CH; I'll do my best! :grin: 

Amazon started a C.E.R.T.? Man, they won't stop at any industry, will they? :twi: I've even heard about the potential for Amazon Pharmacy sooner or later!

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Thank you very much, CH; I'll do my best! :grin: 

Amazon started a C.E.R.T.? Man, they won't stop at any industry, will they? :twi: I've even heard about the potential for Amazon Pharmacy sooner or later!

Well, they have a fairly well regarded NetSec team - one of the largest on the planet, in fact - but their infosec research team isn't a patch on Google's Project Zero

That said though, the SEI CERT team out of CMU got some really bad negative publicity last year after it emerged they were involved in a massive attack on TOR at the request of the FBI... so amazon may not want to be associated with that acronym right now :)

• Brohoof 2

Good evening, @CoffeeHoof! Thanks, mine lief! *places a dainty alicorn kiss on your cheek* Thou art the life saviour always! Although, strong tea is better than some coffee, I'm tired like a small filly. Thanks again *hugs*

@Recherche :P

Oh, one more thing... Viva la TOR *giggles*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

@CoffeeHoof Well, "ceive" is a root that means to get or receive, and since you gave me a bun and coffee, I have ceived before! :lol:

That is of course true

*bows to the skilled linguistic pony for yet another example of their knowledge*

• Brohoof 1

@Alexshy Hey, it's no problem. :please: I suppose you're still editing that book that you spoke of? :)

I'm editing the chapter (current one), then I shall move to writing the next chapter, then editing next chapter... Mix, shake, repeat... Till the end of that book, which isn't near in the earnest.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

I'm editing the chapter (current one), then I shall move to writing the next chapter, then editing next chapter... Mix, shake, repeat... Till the end of that book, which isn't near in the earnest.

Hey, I'm sure you can do it, Alex! :squee: You've just got to be persistent!

When your book is eventually finished, I might be interested in reading it, if you won't mind! :D