Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Aside from having some Japanese food (besides Sushi), figuring out chopsticks (I know, that sounds embarrassing to admit to, but I remember a year ago when I was out with my parents at a Korean restaurant, and was struggling to figure them out for some reason :please:) and visiting PonyTown after a long time of being absent, not much... Oh, and TAFE is back for me now and I'm now fully enrolled! :)

Edited by Nightfall Gloam
worded something wrong... Aw well
  • Brohoof 4

@Nightfall Gloam No you didnt word anything wrong very sorry, i was busy again, im very happy for, and it sounds like youve had a great time ^-^

5 hours ago, Maudileena said:

Not much time for lounging here today, back at home a lot of work to be done too. Tomorrow the veterinary is coming to help me fix a zebras hoof, that grows strange. ONE year have

I tried to get some help from many vets. but no one knows how to work with zebras sadly, and failed. So this time they are a team from our countries highest education university for animals. I really hope they can get the job done to sedate him, to make the hoof trim possible, on the wrong grown hoof. This is my last hope for him. I can´t think of the cost for this, but I think I have to live on air for a long period to come. I love my animals and I do anything for them of course. So this is number one priority for me.

So if I´m not here in the forum for some time ahead, you all at least know why I´m away.

@Maudileena Im sorry to hear that, i hope that they can help, and that everything works out well for you my friend *Hugs*

im very sorry i missed this whole conversation, i was very busy at the time and i feel bad.

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Jade Fire said:

@Nightfall Gloam No you didnt word anything wrong very sorry, i was busy again, im very happy for, and it sounds like youve had a great time ^-^

@Maudileena Im sorry to hear that, i hope that they can help, and that everything works out well for you my friend *Hugs*

im very i missed this whole conversation, i was very busy at the time and i feel bad.

@Jade Fire Don´t feel bad my friend ! Same here I miss so much here, and today was a busy day at work, so just jumped in at times.

You newer do anything other than good my friend <3 *hugs*

@ShadOBabe Ohh texas ,hey, I love to look at the live webcams in Houston zoo, they have live zebras on cam ! If there are any places I would like to see in US Texas is on my list, don´t know why but it´s interesting to me. And there are a lot of zebras there too for not being Africa :)

@Fluttershy Friend Prison time is over for me now too, just about NOW.

• Brohoof 3

Ok home now.... ohh I was the last poster... hm ok then it will merge with my previous post.

I knew that I had a coffe mill somewhere, and I found it ! And even an old package of whole coffe beans. ok better to buy some new, but better than nothing.

So here I sit alone in the lounge and it´s sooo cozy in my coach here in the corner..... Squeee <3

IMG_0186.thumb.JPG.95bdb8c7c31735c5fd8f4f08f805b045.JPG

IMG_0187.thumb.JPG.2d2f43f97a33493d41cd5f2f73f0916e.JPG

IMG_0188.thumb.JPG.d687be0c7526042e9361ce2494d396a8.JPG

simple_naive_tempest_by_graavitea-dbq0xd0.png.e27d4ec42c245280c6b827609b759c66.png

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Maudileena said:

Ok home now.... ohh I was the last poster... hm ok then it will merge with my previous post.

I knew that I had a coffe mill somewhere, and I found it ! And even an old package of whole coffe beans. ok better to buy some new, but better than nothing.

So here I sit alone in the lounge and it´s sooo cozy in my coach here in the corner..... Squeee <3

simple_naive_tempest_by_graavitea-dbq0xd0.png.e27d4ec42c245280c6b827609b759c66.png

Oh boy, coffee! I need some coffee right now!

Can I join you? :please:

3 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

I think there is a time limit on that. Five hours probably won't cut it.

At least it looks to be a REAL mill rather than a food processor pretending to be one. Given the output hopper is on the side, thinking a disc (burr) grinder rather than a cone one?

Anywhere is cozy with fresh coffee :)

4 minutes ago, Cyralicious said:

Oh boy, coffee! I need some coffee right now!

Can I join you? :please:

Leave some for me ;)

• Brohoof 3

@CypherHoof Hello ! So we are a little herd here now :) 

The mill is a real one but look´s funny, it´s a cone one, but I is not so good. Think I need to buy a better one. This one is over 10years old and a low budget thing.

It´s hard to get the result I want. It´s always to fine grinded, like dust. Good for espresso only.

Of course I leave some to you, join in with a cup ;)

• Brohoof 4

19 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

Sorry i was just about to post something right before you did xD trying to catch up with everything :please:

I love your set up, especially the lil tempest on the computer <3 the picture at the end was super cute too ^-^

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 3

12 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

@Cyralicious Oh hello there ! I´m not alone here, of course join in. I go after a cup for you too. And I need a refill ;) *hugs*

*hugs back* t-thanks that's really kind of you! :fluttershy:

@CypherHoof Hello ! So we are a little herd here now :) 

The mill is a real one but look´s funny, it´s a cone one, but I is not so good. Think I need to buy a better one. This one is over 10years old and a low budget thing.

Odd. Normally the cone ones eject the ground coffee downwards, so have the collection cup under them; by contrast, the disc ones have a rotating platform under the bean hopper, which naturally pushes the ground coffee to the side, so the logical place for the cup is on the side.

It´s hard to get the result I want. It´s always to fine grinded, like dust. Good for espresso only.

Often with that design of grinder, the bean hopper rotates to adjust the cone spacing - hence the graduations around the base of it. Perhaps that mechanism is jammed and needs loosening up? not unknown for a bit of the ground coffee to escape into the mechanism; normally rotating the bean hopper enough allows it to be lifted clear entirely and clear out anything blocking it...

Of course I leave some to you, join in with a cup ;)

TY. I am working my way though a bag of Guatamalan at the moment; thought it would make a change from my usual monsooned malabar :)

• Brohoof 5

9 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

Sorry i was just about to post something right before you did xD trying to catch up with everything :please:

I love your set up, especially the lil tempest on the computer <3 the picture at the end was super cute too ^-^

@Jade Fire Thanks ! Yes I always have my tiny Tempest in my "music" room. <3

It´s impossible to catch up, I have given up that long time ago.... I simply can´t.

@CypherHoof You´r right, I took of the hopper and, yes of coure it´s a disc one. And some loose broken plastic parts fell out of it too, so this one is on it´s way to the trash... Well I´m sort of happy for that, this little lounge has inspired me to go into the higher schools of coffee :)  Well to some limit of course.... btw I found the espresso machine too. Give it a try later in the weekend.

Ohh i like the Monsoon Malabar one. Very mild and pleasant taste.

At work we have the worst unnamable crap coffee ever produced, so anything really anything other is good at home :) 

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

Sorry, but I have to leave and hit the hay now. My eyelids are heavy by now. So good night my friends, and thank´s for a nice little evening here.

tempest_sh.jpg.fcab4dcfb6cf6ae557735c2a3550ed99.jpg

Sleep well and dream of a better coffee grinder :)

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

Sorry, but I have to leave and hit the hay now. My eyelids are heavy by now. So good night my friends, and thank´s for a nice little evening here.

tempest_sh.jpg.fcab4dcfb6cf6ae557735c2a3550ed99.jpg

Good night ^_^

How is everypony else today?

I just got out of my last college class of the day... drank a nice cold raspberry iced tea for my caffeine fix because dear Celestia, I needed it. :P Take that, coffee drinkers. ;) Now I just need to look over the 1st chapter of my fanfic one last time, make any last minute revisions, and then get that up.

...and my stomach is growling. I'm in desperate need of munchies right now. TO THE VENDING MACHINE... AWAYYYYYYYY!!!!!

mermaidman_1_by_pedobear45.jpg

• Brohoof 3

*takes a look over tge club from the cloud sge currently comfortably resides on* Oh, tis a wondrous idea, judging by the nice, friendly and helpful atmosphere hither! Maketh me happy forsooth! :orly:

Apologies, mine valorous ponies, for me not joining you at the moment - the Super Moon taketh much effort and attention to manage. I shall join y'all later.

@Maudileena Hast a restful night, mine lief, to raise and shine the next day!

*sends a few soft Feathers of Boop to @CypherHoof  @Fluttershy Friend  @Jade Fire   @Cyralicious  @Valencia   @ShadOBabe   and @Prospekt *

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*takes a look over tge club from the cloud sge currently comfortably resides on* Oh, tis a wondrous idea, judging by the nice, friendly and helpful atmosphere hither! Maketh me happy forsooth! :orly:

Apologies, mine valorous ponies, for me not joining you at the moment - the Super Moon taketh much effort and attention to manage. I shall join y'all later.

*sends a few soft Feathers of Boop to @CypherHoof  @Fluttershy Friend  @Jade Fire   @Cyralicious  @Valencia   @ShadOBabe   and @Prospekt *

*hugs and boops for the coffee-loving princess of the night

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*boops and snuggles* hope you're having a wonderful day, your highness. :) And 'tis alright, I understand the super moon combined with a lunar eclipse combined with aligning the moon just right for a "blue" moon (that is, more than one full moon in a month) must be a lot to deal with. Lol :please:

princess_luna_and_twilight_sparkle__best

Source: https://tbcroco.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Luna-and-Twilight-Sparkle-Best-Friends-311112717

• Brohoof 3