Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

*chuckles* I'm the SA hither, forgot? If 't be true I know something, then it's definitely how to find and vice versa clean the traces. Besides as the Princess of the Night I can simply zap the computer to prevent all the traces from being found - simplest solution :D

I know I perfectly know the power of alicorn's magic! :squee::smug: You are lucky my friends. I can only use my small cell to read posts and write my own ones! Some hours passed and blessed hour of freedom is closer!:P

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

Hello fellow ponies.

I have read the past posts and thought I would offer some suggestive ideas.

The club is a springboard for ideas and talks.  There should be a list of guidelines for topics of discussion and behavior. 

It can be used for ideas and critiques of others work for instance. 

It can be a place where people discuss a variety of things such as life, work, new ideas, shows... well you get the idea.

If accepted into this club, I can bring my art talent into it and share ideas and also I like to make things. 

I also did not see any reference to who may join. I know 2 of the members so far. 

So I offer my guidance and ideas to the club if the members wish it.

Here are some things I have created for those who do not know or have seen yet.

IMG_8615small.jpg.606341509ddd76a1c457f76d3530834b.jpgThis is a butterfly that was 3d printed. The wings are translucent and glow in the dark. :D

horsehoofdecorationsm.jpg.53e694e3cff8110432dfe8cff930b455.jpgHoof decoration I did. I am still fleshing out the details but I am going to add a gem in the middle.

I own a 3d printer and I also airbrush.

I have created much more but will limit them here. 

Oooh how bout I make the club some badges. :) Just a thought.

• Brohoof 1

@Magic_Spark We have no chairpony or leaderpony, so I suggest only that we follow the simpe and easy that @Alexshy suggested.

"It's about having a nice talk, forget about thy work for a short while, share thy problems and get advice or sympathy, etcetera of similar kind. So, if 't be true thou art stressed (even a bit) at work, studies and so on, mayhap tis the place for thee. The main rule is to have fun and have no rules, EXCEPT the forum-wide ones."

Everypony that is genuine in their friendship and wants to join, is free to do that. And if the pone wants, feel free to add a signature that you joined WPCC.

I think the general forum have many more threads ready for other more specific discussions.

But I don´t mind new ideas, just my toughts, so if you want to do something for WPCC, I think everypony is free to post any ideas.

Btw I like your art, very nice !

And badges for the club, that would be just awesome :) 

@ShadOBabe @Magic_Spark Just take a free seat and join in the fun in the calm relaxed friendly atmosphere, and if you wish bring in the coffee too YAAY !

5a6b5908cb774_derpyboopsmuffin.jpg.d161f111d01054afbfbd168600b66ca2.jpg

4 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I know I perfectly know the power of alicorn's magic! :squee::smug: You are lucky my friends. I can only use my small cell to read posts and write my own ones! Some hours passed and blessed hour of freedom is closer!:P

@Fluttershy Friend I hope you by now have reached your freedom. Grab a real computer and start bring us the ponies we need to see :P

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the clarification and thanks I have been doing 3d printing for 6 years. 

I do have a degree in art. However my main skill is problem solving. Most of my art teachers said I would make a good TD (Technical Director)

• Brohoof 2

Just finishing up my lunch break at work. I went and got some sushi.

I work retail at a close out store called Big Lots. Normally I’m a part-time evening cashier, but I volunteered for a 4am-Noon shift to help with the new store renovations. Also they’re paying us extra per hour as thanks for helping.

Today I’ve been mostly spending time working on putting up all the new shelf price stickers. But I’ve noticed a few problems; some of the merchandise has been set backwards, so we’ll have to fix that.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 3

Oh sorry I missed @Nightfallicious Gloamiscus Welcome of course ! Sorry, just exhausted and tired from a way to stressed end of my working day.

@ShadOBabe You have a lot to do I see at work, so hope your lunch break was nice and relaxing.

@Magic_Spark My work is only problem solving all day long. So it´s nice to kick back and relax in the lounge in a calm corner, just a little smalltalk with my very best friends here.

@Jade Fire Hello there my friend ! What do you think ? We do have fun here ? Hurray for our friends who came up with this funny idea....

• Brohoof 4

43 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

I hope you by now have reached your freedom. Grab a real computer and start bring us the ponies we need to see 

Yeaaaah! @Maudileena I'm free like...uhm...wild pony! :DYaaay! At last I feel that I'm living!  By the way when I'm at work I have to be lessactive when I will have free day I will be very active here but I won't be at work. Some kind of problem. Fortunately we have't statute here!:D

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@Maudileena i like it so far ^-^ it's it's a fun thing we can do as friends, and meet new friends!

Btw, thanks for posting the nice Starlight logo, I´m thinking of using it for ordering a custom coffee cup, that would be nice to have at work.

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

Btw, thanks for posting the nice Starlight logo, I´m thinking of using it for ordering a custom coffee cup, that would be nice to have at work.

lol that sounds like a fun idea ^-^

56 minutes ago, Magic_Spark said:

Say I can make coasters! 

I have in the past made some for a horse club

I will start working out some designs. :D

cant wait ^-^

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Just finishing up my lunch break at work. I went and got some sushi.

I work retail at a close out store called Big Lots. Normally I’m a part-time evening cashier, but I volunteered for a 4am-Noon shift to help with the new store renovations. Also they’re paying us extra per hour as thanks for helping.

Today I’ve been mostly spending time working on putting up all the new shelf price stickers. But I’ve noticed a few problems; some of the merchandise has been set backwards, so we’ll have to fix that.

That calleth for the meticulous approach and lots of work, at which hour done properly, despite somepony may think otherwise. Cudos to thee *virtual thumbs up, for I have hooves*

2 hours ago, Maudileena said:

My work is only problem solving all day long. So it´s nice to kick back and relax in the lounge in a calm corner, just a little smalltalk with my very best friends here.

And whose work isn't, lief? :orly: Now imagine the problems ridden system administrator's work :D

2 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

@Maudileena i like it so far ^-^ it's a fun thing we can do as friends, and meet new friends!

YAY!

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yeaaaah! @Maudileena I'm free like...uhm...wild pony! :DYaaay! At last I feel that I'm living!  By the way when I'm at work I have to be lessactive when I will have free day I will be very active here but I won't be at work. Some kind of problem. Fortunately we have't statute here!:D

sample_252e1f08241959ac42202046b5c6de55a

:D

1 hour ago, Magic_Spark said:

Say I can make coasters! 

I have in the past made some for a horse club

I will start working out some designs. :D

IMG_6659p.thumb.jpg.687f690b46187328c547494591416094.jpg

Looketh classy! I guess with 3D printing thou can incorporate absolutely any design :pinkie:

51 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

How much would a Princess Celestia coaster cost? :grin:

And Luna? :orly:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ShadOBabe said:

How much would a Princess Celestia coaster cost? :grin:

It depends on the artwork you want on it. What do you have in mind?

16 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

That calleth for the meticulous approach and lots of work, at which hour done properly, despite somepony may think otherwise. Cudos to thee *virtual thumbs up, for I have hooves*

And whose work isn't, lief? :orly: Now imagine the problems ridden system administrator's work :D

YAY!

sample_252e1f08241959ac42202046b5c6de55a

:D

Looketh classy! I guess with 3D printing thou can incorporate absolutely any design :pinkie:

And Luna? :orly:

That coaster is made from wood. I can 3d print them but I also have a milling system. 

Also depends on the design. 

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Magic_Spark said:

That coaster is made from wood. I can 3d print them but I also have a milling system. 

Also depends on the design. 

Methinks the design must be simplified and vectorized to better fit the process, right?

I shall ask, at which hour I find something fitting. :pinkie:

@CypherHoof: Stop lurking, lief, and join :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Methinks the design must be simplified and vectorized to better fit the process, right?

I shall ask, at which hour I find something fitting. :pinkie:

@CypherHoof: Stop lurking, lief, and join :orly:

*gently boops the royal snoot and passes a coffee to the sleepy pone*

Not so much lurking, my princess, as catching up :)

• Brohoof 1

I think the noble lounge is serving it´s purpose, a friendly and happy atmosphere :) 

I´m so comfortable in my coach over here, so I completely miss the rest of the forum.... catch up later, I hope.

tempest_happy.jpg.bf627836bbeed4dfdcb371ee46cb76e4.jpg

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Magic_Spark said:

I was thinking just a headshot of Celestia taken from the show, but now that I think about it, one with her cutie make would be cool too.

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Maudileena said:

I think the noble lounge is serving it´s purpose, a friendly and happy atmosphere :) 

I´m so comfortable in my coach over here, so I completely miss the rest of the forum.... catch up later, I hope.

i agree ^-^ thank you for setting it up for us!

i hope you have a good nights sleep.

• Brohoof 3